PDA

View Full Version : sera??

mr.loco
10-09-2005, 09:29 PM
sorry dudes can someone tell me more about this car i saw one the other day looked kinda cool had lambo doors is that stock??\

thanks i thought it was a precidia:dunno:

Raz
10-09-2005, 09:36 PM
Well, I'm not sure whats weirder, the fact that none of your posts are any sort of coherent or the fact that you expect us to understand you?

What you saw was a Toyota Sera
You can even get one in GT4 :)

http://www.d1.dion.ne.jp/~hugen/sera-18.jpg

apparently, this is also a sera http://www.pacificwindsurf.com/gallery/albums/Sera/P1230094.sized.jpg ... that would be the kind of sera I prefer.

the sera had a 110 hp 1.5 DOHC engine, nothing amazing ... but they do look kinda nifty

http://www.josephluk.com/car/Images/0.jpg

mr.loco
10-10-2005, 01:39 AM
well i heard of skylines and silvias and 300zx's bandwagons but i just never heard of this sera which i thought was pretty neat its nice to see an imported vehicle thats differnt from the rest its a good looking car it really got me thinking when i saw it cuz i never even knew it exsited it thought it was a 200sx or mx3 something small but it was pretty cool and i hope to see more nice cars imported here:thumbsup: imagine a sr20 dropped in this little guy? thnks for your google search raz i just wanted to know more about them maybe i wasent too specific sorry

habsfan
10-10-2005, 09:43 AM
loco, theres a period key on your keyboard for a reason eh...

Originally posted by mr.loco
imagine a sr20 dropped in this little guy?

too much F&F for you...despite what tv tells you, dropping an SR20 (Nissan motor) in a Sera (Toyota car) isn't a daily practice.

mr.loco
10-10-2005, 01:57 PM
sorry a 2jz......eh?

A_3
10-10-2005, 04:15 PM
The Toyota Sera is the JDM version of the Toyota Paseo which we have here in North America. Not exactly the same car but really close, of course we lost all the goodies when Toyota released it here, such as the gullwings and glass top.

camaro
10-10-2005, 04:21 PM
some one should import a car like that insteading of all these gay skyline gts-t's

calgarys13
10-10-2005, 04:59 PM
nothing wrong with gts-t's..youve never driven one!!!stop bashing them you know nothing about them, but what can i expect from a typical DSM douche....theres actually been quite a few seras imported

Redlyne_mr2
10-10-2005, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by camaro
some one should import a car like that insteading of all these gay skyline gts-t's
I seriously looked into a sera then backed out because the car is pretty much just a paseo and driving a paseo everyday isnt much of a thrill. The gullwing doors and the Super live sound system are 2 bonuses but it just isnt worth the 5-6K to bring one here. Youre better off getting a car that actually performs IMO. Also theyre tough to find in 5 speed.

mr.loco
10-10-2005, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by camaro

someone did import one, thats why i started this thread because isaw one and didnt know what it was

civicrider187
10-10-2005, 10:48 PM
These are very cool little cars, not too quick but very good for a daily driver.

Redlyne_mr2
10-10-2005, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by civicrider187
These are very cool little cars, not too quick but very good for a daily driver.
I think they might get friggen cold in the winter though with all the glass.

camaro
10-10-2005, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by calgarys13
nothing wrong with gts-t's..youve never driven one!!!stop bashing them you know nothing about them, but what can i expect from a typical DSM douche....theres actually been quite a few seras imported

no its not typical dsm guy because I would trade my talon for a bnr32 any day just not a crappy gts-t because everyone has one and its cheap shit.

civicrider187
10-10-2005, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

I think they might get friggen cold in the winter though with all the glass.

Good point

mx73someday
10-11-2005, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by A_3
The Toyota Sera is the JDM version of the Toyota Paseo which we have here in North America. Not exactly the same car but really close, of course we lost all the goodies when Toyota released it here, such as the gullwings and glass top.

The Japanese version of the Paseo is called the Cynos.