PDA

View Full Version : Shooting @ Coyotes

dragonone
10-10-2005, 03:44 AM
So i guess i'll b the first one to post this
there was a shooting @ coyotes, description was a white grand am and guess what, i was in my frnd's grand am and we get pulled over, cuffed on your knees routine right in front of my apartment
call that bad luck~
wtf am i supposed to say to my neighbors:drama:
i wanted to ask for the numbers for i guess they were just doing their job:dunno:

illeagle
10-10-2005, 03:47 AM
sucks you were treated that way, but i guess they had to do it.. anyone get plugged?... hopfully it was the bouncers.. they're dicks there.

DJ Lazy
10-10-2005, 04:01 AM
I'm not even shocked that there was another shooting outside a nightclub...

RSX.04
10-10-2005, 04:15 AM
It was my very close friend Ryan that was shot.

illeagle
10-10-2005, 04:19 AM
Unless Ryan is a bouncer, I'm not even gonna ask why he was capped. Is he still alive?

RSX.04
10-10-2005, 04:21 AM
I haven't heard much details yet but he's gonna live.

ZMan2k2
10-10-2005, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by dragonone
So i guess i'll b the first one to post this
there was a shooting @ coyotes, description was a white grand am and guess what, i was in my frnd's grand am and we get pulled over, cuffed on your knees routine right in front of my apartment
call that bad luck~
wtf am i supposed to say to my neighbors:drama:
i wanted to ask for the numbers for i guess they were just doing their job:dunno:

Don't worry about the neighbours, worry about your friend. If the neighbours are that nosy, tell them you were in a vehicle that fit the description of one that left the scene.

As for the police, remember, you were in a vehicle that fit a description, and there was a gun involved, so yeah, they wanted to make sure they were safe. If you feel that your rights were violated, go to the nearest station and calmly explain what happened. They may give you reasons for that, or apologize for the treatment. But with all the gun violence happening around the city lately, I can't really blame them. Hell, I drive a vehicle that fits the description too, and if I get pulled over, I'll be okay with it. It's better that they pay attention to stuff like this, cause they have a better chance of catching who did this.

I hope your friend recovers and isn't permanently harmed by this, physically. But mentally, getting shot can't be something overcome easily. I hope that it all works out for everyone.

l8braker
10-10-2005, 10:14 AM
condition is stable. he'll recover.

TheBenzo
10-10-2005, 10:51 AM
Gang Related? wait.. ASIAN Gang related? :rolleyes:.

Hope your friend gets well soon.

dragonone
10-10-2005, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by TheBenzo

wtf's with ppl like u man
no it's NOT ASIAN GANG RELATED
and yeah i'm an asian 'cause just look at my usrname:whocares:

Tyler883
10-10-2005, 02:06 PM
why would "non-gang related" asains go to night clubs where other "non-gang related" asains are packing handguns and shooting at each other?

Is it "cool" to get shot at?
I think it's fucken retarded.

thinmyster
10-10-2005, 02:19 PM
sucks you were treated that way, but i guess they had to do it.. anyone get plugged?... hopfully it was the bouncers.. they're dicks there.

I dont even know what to think of this?:rolleyes:

Ben
10-10-2005, 02:25 PM
2/3rds of the posts in this thread have the intelligence of a handgun.

Keep the speculation up your asses, it's getting redundant moderating your slanders and hearsay.

JAYMEZ
10-10-2005, 06:15 PM
Cuffed you right away hey? No searching of the car?

Thats false improsoment right there , also defameation... They can get in trouble for doing that with out true facts , there is ALOT of white grand ams , i would be pissed.

Kobe
10-10-2005, 06:22 PM
Was this on sunday or saturday???

BerserkerCatSplat
10-10-2005, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by JAYMEZ_STi

Thats false improsoment right there , also defameation... They can get in trouble for doing that with out true facts , there is ALOT of white grand ams , i would be pissed.

I'd give the cops the benifit of the doubt on this one. Of course they handcuff right away - If it was the shooter they pulled over, I wouldn't doubt he'd pull his gun while the cops are searching the car, if they didn't handcuff him first.

Hell, I don't care if they handcuff the driver of every white Grand Am in the area, as long as it help them get the shooter. If they pull me over, cuff me, and realize I'm not the right guy and let me go, so be it. It's not like they're beating you up or something - they're just taking the necessary precautions to make sure nobody gets shot again.

90s_tuner
10-10-2005, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by BerserkerCatSpl

I'd give the cops the benifit of the doubt on this one. Of course they handcuff right away - If it was the shooter they pulled over, I wouldn't doubt he'd pull his gun while the cops are searching the car, if they didn't handcuff him first.

Hell, I don't care if they handcuff the driver of every white Grand Am in the area, as long as it help them get the shooter. If they pull me over, cuff me, and realize I'm not the right guy and let me go, so be it. It's not like they're beating you up or something - they're just taking the necessary precautions to make sure nobody gets shot again.

I'll bet they treated dragonone like he was the criminial. That's their problem, sure they hand cuffed and crap but treating the individual like he is the real suspect is ridiculous.

BerserkerCatSplat
10-10-2005, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by 90s_tuner

I'll bet they treated dragonone like he was the criminial. That's their problem, sure they hand cuffed and crap but treating the individual like he is the real suspect is ridiculous.

How would you know that? All he said is that he was handcuffed before they searched his car. Nothing about rough treatment or intimidation or rudeness. Not sure where you got that from. :dunno:

jumperman8
10-10-2005, 07:47 PM
is this the same ryan who got in a fight with the boucers/other ppl there a few weeks earlier?

90s_tuner
10-10-2005, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by BerserkerCatSpl

How would you know that? All he said is that he was handcuffed before they searched his car. Nothing about rough treatment or intimidation or rudeness. Not sure where you got that from. :dunno:

Well then, lets hear from him. I am 95% sure he was treated like ass.

Celica TVS3
10-10-2005, 07:57 PM
According to the 6:00 news it sounded like a couple of guys got thrown out of the bar, had words with the bouncer and left. They then came back to the bar later that night, stoped their car and shot towards the bouncer but hit someone in the arm who was standing near by. :rolleyes:

Who does that, and why do so many people in this city have guns?

l8braker
10-10-2005, 08:08 PM
^ pussies. but at the same time you have these bouncers who think that they are invincible and can do anything they want. maybe this will make them think about the reprocussions for acting like asses to patrons. good OR bad.

Toms-SC
10-10-2005, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by Celica TVS3
and why do so many people in this city have guns?

Its easy, gun control works

streetarab
10-10-2005, 09:03 PM
if there is a shooting by someone in a white grand am, then when the cops see a white grand am, they will pull it over, they HAVE to treat the people inside like they are suspects, what if the people inside were the actual shooters. if the cops just walk up bein all nice, they might get shot, they are protecting themselves when they handcuff people like that, they have no idea what who everyone is and what theyre intentions are

hampstor
10-10-2005, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by streetarab
if there is a shooting by someone in a white grand am, then when the cops see a white grand am, they will pull it over, they HAVE to treat the people inside like they are suspects, what if the people inside were the actual shooters. if the cops just walk up bein all nice, they might get shot, they are protecting themselves when they handcuff people like that, they have no idea what who everyone is and what theyre intentions are

:werd:

i'm glad i'm out of the club scene... I don't need to fit any stereotype in a club or get shot by some stray bullet.

RSX.04 - im glad your friend is going to be fine. I hope a solution to this issue is found before more innocent people get shot as well.

7thgenvic
10-10-2005, 09:20 PM
i think its pretty stupid how corrupt out city is getting, and whether this be the "asian gang" problem, or just idiots with guns, this guy or "bouncer" was probably doing his job...

and before the FLAME war comes out from that comment, its that bouncers job to kick out individuals who are starting problems.

ryder_23
10-10-2005, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by JAYMEZ_STi

When something like this happens, cops are aloud to do such things. since they were on the lookout for this certain vehicle, they act on each of them as if the weapon were in there. There not gonna walk up casually get shot, and ask questions later. They were most likly cuffed because they didnt want to run the risk of them running away or what not. It was just a safety measure.

dragonone
10-10-2005, 10:00 PM
i wouldn't say rough
not in their terms anyways

but why can't we get cuffed STANDING up and then into their separate cop cars?

it's just kind of an embarrasing moment that's all, it's quite a close community where i live

JAYMEZ
10-10-2005, 11:14 PM
Bah im just bitter towards cops. This kinda of situation has happened to me a few times , it was totally uncalled and completely illegal (Search car and everything). But they require to give you information on why they are doing it .

Evro
10-10-2005, 11:19 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

Nissanaddict
10-10-2005, 11:22 PM
Hmm, bouncers have a hunch these guys are pricks, so kick em out/not let them in, and they come back with a gun. Well the bouncers were right. Also, I've never been in the presence of a shooting, but if I were, I'd go for license plates real fast. Gun control is useless. Nobody in Canada other than law enforcement etc. is allowed to have a handgun (I believe) hence nobody who has one is gonna be stupid and go register it (I hope, because if someone THAT stupid has a handgun...yikes) people with handguns, and those proven to be involved in gangs, etc, should be thrown in jail for 30 years, no parole. That'll give them time enough to think/mature.

Ben
10-11-2005, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by Nissanaddict
Nobody in Canada other than law enforcement etc. is allowed to have a handgun (I believe) .

Wrong.
So just because someone owns a handgun they should all be thrown in jail? Why the blanketing of nonsense? Thats about as vague as saying some asians are in gangs, so lets arrest and and deport ALL asians because some are involved in gangs.:rolleyes:

And now I'm a criminal and immature because I own a handgun? Please, go sell crazy some place else, we're all stocked up here.

Maybe you wouldn't make such ignorant statements if you knew that through proper courses, you can get a permit to own a handgun, and did you maybe think that you can do other things besides shoot people with one? How about target shooting?

It is pretty upsetting though with all these gun crimes being committed. Good to see our billion dollar gun control scheme worked out well. Criminals will get guns whether they are registered or not.

Originally posted by dragonone
i wouldn't say rough
not in their terms anyways

but why can't we get cuffed STANDING up and then into their separate cop cars?

it's just kind of an embarrasing moment that's all, it's quite a close community where i live

UGH!

OK, like what was mentioned earlier. Your car fit the description of a vehicle used in an attempted murder earlier that evening.

Is cop going to assume you're the wrong car and just say "Hey, I'm just going to handcuff you as per procedure, so just stand right there, and if convenient place your hands behind your back so that again, I might be able to follow procedure.

Down on your knees for 2 reasons. Reduced mobility in the case you decide to flee, and greater visibility for the officer. Contrary to some of your beliefs and hatred towards law enforcement, He's not putting you on your knees to suck his dick.

Yeah, it sucks you were in that situation, but think about it...what if you were the bouncer/victim, and the police made assumptions that the car they pulled over was innocent, and the cops end up getting capped, and the "bad guys" get away. Then what would you be crying? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Think outside the box here people, lose the ignorant tunnel vision. My above statement is for everyone, not just the thread author (whom is handling this quite well compared to some of you whom wern't even involved haha)

Also, the next person whom makes another ignorant statement about cops being pigs, and cops being [insert stereotype/insult/slander] for just doing their jobs, will be removed from the forum. Ignorant persons such as yourselves bring nothing but shame to car communities and to citizens in general.

Ajay
10-11-2005, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by Ben

Wrong.
So just because someone owns a handgun they should all be thrown in jail? Why the blanketing of nonsense? Thats about as vague as saying some asians are in gangs, so lets arrest and and deport ALL asians because some are involved in gangs.:rolleyes:

And now I'm a criminal and immature because I own a handgun? Please, go sell crazy some place else, we're all stocked up here.

Maybe you wouldn't make such ignorant statements if you knew that through proper courses, you can get a permit to own a handgun, and did you maybe think that you can do other things besides shoot people with one? How about target shooting?

It is pretty upsetting though with all these gun crimes being committed. Good to see our billion dollar gun control scheme worked out well. Criminals will get guns whether they are registered or not.

UGH!

OK, like what was mentioned earlier. Your car fit the description of a vehicle used in an attempted murder earlier that evening.

Is cop going to assume you're the wrong car and just say "Hey, I'm just going to handcuff you as per procedure, so just stand right there, and if convenient place your hands behind your back so that again, I might be able to follow procedure.

Down on your knees for 2 reasons. Reduced mobility in the case you decide to flee, and greater visibility for the officer. Contrary to some of your beliefs and hatred towards law enforcement, He's not putting you on your knees to suck his dick.

Yeah, it sucks you were in that situation, but think about it...what if you were the bouncer/victim, and the police made assumptions that the car they pulled over was innocent, and the cops end up getting capped, and the "bad guys" get away. Then what would you be crying? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Think outside the box here people, lose the ignorant tunnel vision. My above statement is for everyone, not just the thread author (whom is handling this quite well compared to some of you whom wern't even involved haha)

Also, the next person whom makes another ignorant statement about cops being pigs, and cops being [insert stereotype/insult/slander] for just doing their jobs, will be removed from the forum. Ignorant persons such as yourselves bring nothing but shame to car communities and to citizens in general.

:thumbsup:

Well said. The cops are doing their job. Their concern when they pull over a vehicle that fits a description that was JUST involved in a shooting is first and foremost for their safety. They're people just like everyone else and they have families that they want to go home to at the end of their shift as well. I'm all for the cops doing what they gotta do to find the punks who think they're all "hard".

For all you peeps that have a beef with cops get over it. So what if they gave you a ticket you didn't deserve or were slightly unprofessional to you. No one is perfect including you.

Nissanaddict
10-11-2005, 12:38 AM
Ok, don't need to get agitated. I said "I believe" in brackets, my bad. But either way, I doubt these handguns involved in shootings are registered. If they are, I'm wondering if the cops go through the time to find out what gun the bullet came from, who has one registered, etc.

Ben
10-11-2005, 08:18 AM
Ok, don't need to get agitated. I said "I believe" in brackets, my bad. But either way, I doubt these handguns involved in shootings are registered. If they are, I'm wondering if the cops go through the time to find out what gun the bullet came from, who has one registered, etc.

Yeah, again, I'm not harping on you directly, and I am proud that you understand their motives and procedure, I'm just passionate about the fact that people should appreciate the dangers these officers face, and that they are after all, only human. It's not a game of Counterstrike where they respawn after a case. Rush the car and get cremed instead of hanging back and playing it safe. They're doing their best to preserve their own lives, as well as suspects.

I also like to enforce there is more out there than speculation and assumptions. There are decent hardworking law abiding individuals that are being grouped into the same judgements as the gang-trippin' bangers whom are the bain of this citys law enforcement challenge. I would think that with so many people on this forum that are into the car modification scene that they would understand what being 'singled out' means.

Just use your common sense (though I think that term seems to have long since been lost, as it's not too common any more, rare sense then) and try and look at the big picture, and what the persons around you are facing.

Cheers.

benyl
10-11-2005, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by Toms-SC

Its easy, gun control works

glad my tax dollars went to it. :thumbsup:

dmtx
10-11-2005, 10:20 AM
I have yet seen an ASIAN driving a grand am..

Originally posted by TheBenzo

Hope your friend gets well soon.

skandalz
10-11-2005, 10:33 AM
^what about that red one in the NE with the bodykit hahahahaha! aww man someone has to put up a pic of that. :rofl:

01RedDX
10-11-2005, 10:48 AM

JeremyD
10-11-2005, 10:59 AM
Nobody in Canada other than law enforcement etc. is allowed to have a handgun (I believe) hence nobody who has one is gonna be stupid and go register it

You are allowed to own handguns. It is just damn near impossible to get a carry permit let alone a conceal permit. If you were transporting the weapon (to the range or hunting) you had to carry the pistol seperate from the ammo and I think locked in the trunk and you had to take the most direct route from your residence to the destination. I could be wrong on this last part it has been a long time since I looked into this.

Ben
10-11-2005, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by JeremyD

You are allowed to own handguns. It is just damn near impossible to get a carry permit let alone a conceal permit. If you were transporting the weapon (to the range or hunting) you had to carry the pistol seperate from the ammo and I think locked in the trunk and you had to take the most direct route from your residence to the destination. I could be wrong on this last part it has been a long time since I looked into this.

Yeah, thats pretty much the scenario.

syeve
10-11-2005, 11:45 AM
The shooter was not asian

snowboard
10-11-2005, 11:55 AM
Man the cops that chill outside coyotes shoulda just opened fire on there fag asses. thats what they deserve.

Darkane
10-11-2005, 01:14 PM
I know im going to get Ultra flammed for this But it is MY personal opinion. I belive Our society is way to influenced from outside sources Ie: Music Television etc. The "Rap" scene is corrupting young minds. I mean seriosusly The Urban Street style life is good for NOONE and leads to nothing but problems. Im not going to Turn this into a Rap Vs Rock/Metal thread but What would happen if a bunch of Bangers were to get kicked out of the bar? They would A) fight the bouncers and never quit B) go Sacrifice a house-cat and everyone would be happy! :thumbsup:

Also sorry for the :hijack: - Comments?

jcrules99
10-11-2005, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by dmtx
I have yet seen an ASIAN driving a grand am..

HAHAHa i have seen that red grand am with a flip guy driving it i think haha body kit and stuff

3g4me
10-11-2005, 02:13 PM
Ryans fine, hes a tough guy.:guns: As for the bouncers they are just doing their job, do you really think that they want to deal with shootings and whatnot for min wage? Problem is all these little bastards are to pussy to come fight 1 on 1 shit even 3 on 1. Fucking pussys all g'd up thinking this is a fucking compton movie. Lets go get a gun, then we'll show them. Fuck get a life, go work out, learn kickboxing, and for the love of god DONT LET GANGSTAR MUSIC RUN YOU LIFE start thinking on your own faggots.

snowboard
10-11-2005, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by Darkane
Im not going to Turn this into a Rap Vs Rock/Metal thread but What would happen if a bunch of Bangers were to get kicked out of the bar? They would A) fight the bouncers and never quit B) go Sacrifice a house-cat and everyone would be happy! :thumbsup:

Haha exactly, they'd just try and fight haha, Metal heads rule. same with snowboarders. there kinda the same class. :D

Khyron
10-11-2005, 05:07 PM
Need minimum sentences - if you fire a gun at a person, 5 years min sentence, no parole, done. Hit them, it's attempted murder. But they seem to always get off on lesser charges...

Khyron

DC2uned
10-11-2005, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by snowboard

Haha exactly, they'd just try and fight haha, Metal heads rule. same with snowboarders. there kinda the same class. :D

No, they are not. Just skids who think they can snowboard.

Nissanaddict
10-12-2005, 12:15 PM
It ain't rap music's fault...it's people who don't RAISE THEIR KIDS and say "this is just music, you should NOT be shooting people" I played many violent games as a kid, and watched violent movies (terminator 2 when I was like 6....also got wolfenstein around that time) and my parents let me play/watch it, but told me the line between games/movies and real life (and music as well, although I never listened to rap)..but yes, rap does not help kids who weren't raised right.

insane240
10-12-2005, 12:29 PM
people with handguns, and those proven to be involved in gangs, etc, should be thrown in jail for 30 years, no parole. That'll give them time enough to think/mature.

If they are from canada yes they should be put jail. Not to sound like a racist .. and i know im gonna get bashed for this .. but if they are not origially from canada they should have their little forign gang bangin asses deported! putting them in jail is just another strain on all of us!

civic_stylez
10-12-2005, 12:43 PM
but all the shooter girls are ok right???:D

i used to be surprised/worried when i heard about shootings, now its just a regular occurance and ive learned to live with it..everytime i go out at night, are my odds like 50 times higer of being shot? yes... am i going to stay home and be scared and never leave my house? not a chance.....

insane240
10-12-2005, 12:58 PM
How the hell would they know who the gun was pointed at??????

DannyO
10-12-2005, 01:34 PM
It ain't rap music's fault...it's people who don't RAISE THEIR KIDS and say "this is just music, you should NOT be shooting people" I played many violent games as a kid, and watched violent movies (terminator 2 when I was like 6....also got wolfenstein around that time) and my parents let me play/watch it, but told me the line between games/movies and real life (and music as well, although I never listened to rap)..but yes, rap does not help kids who weren't raised right.

:werd: , I still think that the whole rap music scene and shit is the coarse, but its not the problem, its these dumbass kids that are easly influenced and can't think for themselves, I've played really violent games since I was young, and love shooting games, the more real the better, but I ain't gonna go out and shoot someone cos I don't like them or they annoyed me, if I did, there'd be alot of dead people in this city :rofl:

What happened to the good ol days of fighting someone, instead being a tough guy now is shooting someone from a fair distance and without them expecting it, then driving/running away as fast as they can....yea real fuckin tough :rolleyes: