PDA

View Full Version : aftermarket parts online with interac

Decoder
10-10-2005, 09:52 AM
Hey guys, im trying to find some canadian sites or even american that accept payment online through the interac network like www.ncix.com does with there comp parts, im in the middle of nowhere and my cars still in NB, way to much hassel to mail cheques and what not to order my parts, wondering if you guys can help me out.

thanks

frozenrice
10-10-2005, 11:32 AM
How about setting up a paypal account? The money will come straight out of your account just like interact.
That's provided that your retailer accepts paypal.

Decoder
10-10-2005, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by frozenrice
How about setting up a paypal account? The money will come straight out of your account just like interact.
That's provided that your retailer accepts paypal.

the problem is you need to xfer the money into paypal, i havnt used it in years because it used to take like a week for it to xfer to my paypal account, then another few days to accept with the retailer

Weapon_R
10-10-2005, 01:55 PM
You don't have to transfer the money if you have a credit card. Even if you use your chequing account to transfer the money, its instantaneous if you have an active credit card to back it up.

Decoder
10-10-2005, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by Weapon_R
You don't have to transfer the money if you have a credit card. Even if you use your chequing account to transfer the money, its instantaneous if you have an active credit card to back it up.

i dont have a credit card, if i did i wouldnt want to use the interac network.

lastprodigy
10-10-2005, 05:01 PM
use neteller and the finds will be directly coming out of your account.....paypal if you have a credit but neteller might be your best bet if you dont

AllGoNoShow
10-10-2005, 05:19 PM
That neteller thing loks interesting, but you still have to be 18, which means you could jsut get a credit card and do it that way. Need something for the minors too :(

Decoder
10-10-2005, 05:25 PM
age isnt an issue, i just have bad credit

got a link for neteller?

lastprodigy
10-10-2005, 05:58 PM
i dunno try www.neteller.com/ca :dunno: