No major accidents.
Needs a new battery
Needs a new windshield

Stereo:
Sony CD (CDX-C610)
2 Alpine amps
Phoenix Gold 10" sub-box
Phoenix Gold wiring and terminations

Exterior is in good shape, with the exception of some minor rust. This car has not been pieced together. The paint is all original and none of the body panels have been replaced. It has new winter tires on original mag rims prepped as a winter car. My friend has just bought a new car and doesn’t want to deal with the sale of an old car.

$900.00 obo.

http://members.shaw.ca/eugeneo/1.JPG

http://members.shaw.ca/eugeneo/2.JPG

http://members.shaw.ca/eugeneo/3.JPG

http://members.shaw.ca/eugeneo/4.JPG

http://members.shaw.ca/eugeneo/5.JPG

Nav13
10-10-2005, 03:36 PM
pm'd

babyblueg2
10-10-2005, 03:48 PM
pics?

crazytou
10-10-2005, 03:54 PM
pm'd

civic_rida
10-10-2005, 04:14 PM
pmd

3G
10-10-2005, 04:15 PM
pmd

superbeast
10-10-2005, 04:52 PM
Holy freakin "learn to resize" batman.
Good deal tho.

Nav13
10-10-2005, 04:52 PM
were those pics taken recently? i only ask because in the description it says it needs a new windshield, but in the pics it looks fine, and I am more worried about the rust. So is the current rust situation the same as how it is shown in the pictures? or are they old pics and rust has grown?

crazytou
10-10-2005, 05:28 PM
you have been pm'd back

eugeneo
10-10-2005, 05:47 PM
The car is sold

Nav13
10-10-2005, 05:50 PM
whoever bought this car can make alot of money if he flips it.

crazytou
10-10-2005, 06:24 PM
who bought it???

3G
10-10-2005, 08:44 PM
thats not cool buddie made me drive across the city and then told me it's sold

crazytou
10-10-2005, 09:42 PM
i want to know who bought it...ya thats not cool at all.

sabad66
10-10-2005, 10:00 PM
Damn I wish I was online at 3:00 :(

crazytou
10-10-2005, 10:02 PM
its was more like 6:00 and it was still forsale

eugeneo
10-10-2005, 10:50 PM
Sorry about the causing problems. I didn't know how to handle so many people wanting to buy this car. I've tried to make appointments for people seeing the car so there would never be more than 1 party checking the car. That was a logistical nightmare. Please remeber there are some people that were going to see me at "later" at their convienience.. Some were on the way after doing some errands. Some asked me to meet them half way. I even got offers that were more than the listed "obo" price without them even looking at the car. If you consider the downfall to this situation it could get ugly. And the comment "I will pay cash" ... For 900 dollars obo what else are you going to pay with. In the end it was somebody that called, rushed over and made a deposit. Anyways, I didn't give anybody any special treatment.

So somebody tell me for future reference, how are you supposed to handle a situation like this without causing any problems.

crazytou
10-10-2005, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by eugeneo
Sorry about the causing problems. I didn't know how to handle so many people wanting to buy this car. I've tried to make appointments for people seeing the car so there would never be more than 1 party checking the car. That was a logistical nightmare. Please remeber there are some people that were going to see me at "later" at their convienience.. Some were on the way after doing some errands. Some asked me to meet them half way. I even got offers that were more than the listed "obo" price without them even looking at the car. If you consider the downfall to this situation it could get ugly. And the comment "I will pay cash" ... For 900 dollars obo what else are you going to pay with. In the end it was somebody that called, rushed over and made a deposit. Anyways, I didn't give anybody any special treatment.

So somebody tell me for future reference, how are you supposed to handle a situation like this without causing any problems.

Don't worry about it man sounds like you were busy. Whats done is done.

Aleks
10-10-2005, 10:57 PM

Don't worry about it man. I think you handled it right. The first person there to give you cash gets it! When you ask 900 bux for a teg in this condition there will be trouble. That's the breaks. First person with cash always wins. Always.

BTW I think your buddy gave this car away. You could have got about 3-4 grand for it eventually.

eugeneo
10-10-2005, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by Aleks

Don't worry about it man. I think you handled it right. The first person there to give you cash gets it! When you ask 900 bux for a teg in this condition there will be trouble. That's the breaks. First person with cash always wins. Always.

BTW I think your buddy gave this car away. You could have got about 3-4 grand for it eventually.

Come on.. I saw one at the dealership about a year ago for that price and it was in way better condition.

First of all dealerships charge quite a bit more and this was over a year ago.

This was a car curbers special. Do you really think I could have pushed into 2k without repairing it?

crazytou
10-10-2005, 11:04 PM
Yes you could get 2k to 3k

crazytou
10-10-2005, 11:05 PM
it really depends who you talk to...but 2 to 3k would be forsure.

sabad66
10-10-2005, 11:06 PM
What else was wrong with it? There must have bene more than just the battery and windshield to sell about 3k under market value!

eugeneo
10-10-2005, 11:06 PM
Honestly... I must have lost touch with the market value of cars. But If I needed a car I wouldn't pay more than 1000 bucks for that Integra. No matter how you look at it. Once these cars rust you can't repair them unless you replace all the body pannels. The car has 16 years of Calgary roads. You can paint it and make it look pretty but if you buy a Honda thats old and has over 200k 90 percent of the time it's going to start falling apart within 2 years. Hondas just don't have the durability.

crazytou
10-10-2005, 11:19 PM
Honestly... I must have lost touch with the market value of cars. But If I needed a car I wouldn't pay more than 1000 bucks for that Integra. No matter how you look at it. Once these cars rust you can't repair them unless you replace all the body pannels. The car has 16 years of Calgary roads. You can paint it and make it look pretty but if you buy a Honda thats old and has over 200k 90 percent of the time it's going to start falling apart within 2 years. Hondas just don't have the durability.

you may get flammed for that last little commet. durability....but just go with the flame war if it starts. also the higher price the car wouldnm't have sold that fast!

eugeneo
10-10-2005, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by crazytou

you may get flammed for that last little commet. durability....but just go with the flame war if it starts. also the higher price the car wouldnm't have sold that fast!

That's right.

Ohh and about that durabilty. I'm not putting down Honda. I own a S2000. It's just my opinion on the tradeoffs for performance/ride feel to durability.

crazytou
10-10-2005, 11:28 PM
oh ya i don'tcare ive had just vas amount of problems with honda as any domestic....ohh wait honda has been worse to me....like really its a car nothing else.

Weapon_R
10-10-2005, 11:31 PM
Eugenio doesn't really have to defend himself here. When you sell a car for a hot price, the first person who comes with cash in hand gets the car. It's gone, get over it.