PDA

View Full Version : Wheels for 2001 Audi S4 B5

CarterMarkham
10-10-2005, 07:24 PM
I am looking for some wheels for my S4. I have decided to use the stock rims for winter wheels and I will buy myself a set of nice wheels for summer time. I have Axis Milano in mind. Does anyone have any pictures of a b5 S4 with Milano rims? I did a search but it wont let me search S4 (too short)

thanks
cb

R-Audi
10-10-2005, 08:13 PM
I dont think they make the S4 pattern..

Better bet is to search www.audiworld.com

CarterMarkham
10-11-2005, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by R-Audi
I dont think they make the S4 pattern..

Better bet is to search www.audiworld.com

I have seen pictures of them on newer A4's. I never thought about the front brakes though. Also I have seen people talking about getting them for a B5 S4 but never seen it done. I did a search at AW but found nothing relavant.

luderollup
10-17-2005, 07:52 PM
yes they do make them in a 5x112 bolt pattern however u will need atleast a 2mm spacer i believe, to clear ur really big front calipers. im looking at 19x8.5 axis spyders if i dont paint my car.. and if i can find a set .........i love those rims

and the axis milano is a sexy ass rim on audis! 19x8.5 seems to be the best sized rim for the B5

luderollup
10-17-2005, 07:54 PM
but in my opinion on an s4 i would go with something a little better made.. check tunerworks for some HRE's, or http://www.whiteyscustomwheels.com/ for Asanti forged. im gonna get my next set of wheels through him, hes a good guy and hooked up my buddys RSX. hes calgary based too, if uve seen the sick ass black o5 explorer limited on 22's (previously 20 spinners) thats him

R-Audi
10-17-2005, 09:36 PM
Would that be Chris' explorer??

The fitment problem with the S4 is due to the brake calipers.. you can use spacers but are better off getting wheels that fit properly.

RawB8figure
10-17-2005, 10:44 PM
http://www.concept1.ca/images/mak%20rave%2016%2017%2018.jpg

I think these rims would look good.

luderollup
10-19-2005, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by luderollup
, to clear ur really big front calipers.

Originally posted by R-Audi
Would that be Chris' explorer??

The fitment problem with the S4 is due to the brake calipers.. you can use spacers but are better off getting wheels that fit properly.

yes that is chris's explorer... and i know its the calipers, thats what i said in my original post...

personally i just sold my 18x8.5 ADR spartans, and i could barely look at my car on stock rims.. so i definately ordered a set of 19x8.5 Axis Spiders last night... so much for full kit in the spring :thumbsup: