PDA

View Full Version : Politicians and terrorists

Daxin
10-11-2005, 02:23 AM
With all the senseless suicide bombings that kill and mame innocent people, I feel sad. I feel pretty upset and at the same time, angered at the results that the human bombs that inflict on others. This is why I feel that human bombings should be directed at politicians!!!! I hate politicians and I hate human bombers. Why not kill 2 birds with 1 stone!!!! What do you guys think?

TheBenzo
10-11-2005, 10:52 AM
Or kill yourself and we altogether avoid stupid posts like this.

2000_SI
10-11-2005, 11:05 AM
Why do you hate politicians so much? Because its the "cool" thing to do these days? Hate on authority figures?

Try putting a little more inteligence in your post. Something like "Why do suicide bombers attak civilian targets? Wouldnt it be more effective to attack Political figures?"

Something that could actually spawn a decent debate.... Because "Grrr.. I h8te politicians y0... they goes boom!" just doesnt quite get the gears turning...

TheBenzo
10-11-2005, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by TheBenzo
Or kill yourself and we altogether avoid stupid posts like this. :thumbsup:

Carfanman
10-11-2005, 11:14 AM
Waaait... You dont like it when humans get bombed, but you want politicians to get bombed??

I dont know what country your in, but in the states, canada, the mideast, europe, and every other country/group of countries as far as I know, the politicians ARE human.

And I like your attitude. "I dont agree with this person, so I think they should be killed."

Do you realize thats the same exact attitude as the terrorists?

Bin laden attacked the US because he didnt agree with the US. You want the politicians (and you dont even specify which politicians...) to be attacked because you dont agree with them.

Buddy, you are just as bad as Bin Laden. YOUR attitude is the reason for the holocaust, 9/11, and the whole thing in the Mid East.

I disagree with you, therefore, according to you, I should kill you. Ok.

TheBenzo
10-11-2005, 11:16 AM
This motherfucker should have pulled the trigger when his mom told him not to.

Ramdawg
10-11-2005, 07:33 PM
:closed:

Daxin
10-11-2005, 09:35 PM
I guess I should of put a smiley face at the end of sentences. It wasn't meant to be a serious thread. I thought I'd direct a comic way of sentencing corrupt politicians. That is all.

Benzo, you've got too much anger in ya.

TheBenzo
10-11-2005, 11:22 PM
Sorry, didn't mean to be a dickhead. I was having a sugar rush from my quadruple quadruple coffee. I still think your post eats shit.

Toms-SC
10-12-2005, 08:13 AM
:thumbsup: