PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1997 Eagle Talon TSi AWD

black_shadow_18
10-11-2005, 06:52 PM
1997 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
- black exterior with grey leather interior
- 167XXX MILES. original US car, have all documents from bringing it across the border ( from previous owner)
- All power options, including power seats, keyless entry and moonroof.
-new battery, control arms, balljoints, CV axle, Timing belts, water pump, and accesory drive belts.
- 18" Rims, with Bridgestone Potenza Tires ( - camber wear on front tires)
- Comression numbers: 160-148-146-152

MODS:
- WAlbro 255 fuel pump
- APEX-i SAFC
- 60 trim T04E turbocharger (less than 1000km on this turbo!)
- 3" Turbo back Exhaust
- Aftermarket UICP and custom LICP to intercooler, with 1G BOV.
- Autometer guages in A- Pillar Pod. (Boost, EGT, and Air/Fuel)
- Tinted windows all around
- Tokiko Illumina adjustable suspension all around

issues:
- paint chipped aa litle bit at the lower section of the fenders from not having mud guards.
- little plastic pieces in the door that guide the window, need to be replaced. the felt piece at the end is worn, and is starting to scratch the window tint. I will probably fix this before i sell it, but thought it was worth mentioning.
- I believe the car was the victim of a break in at one time or another. Not a big deal, but i was never aware of this when i bought the car, and i hate being a buyer not fully aware of everything! So i am not going to be that kind of seller.

asking $13,000 obo.

As much fun as this car is, and as much as i love it, i cannt justify having it and only driving it for 2-3 months out of a year.
I am also starting my electrical apprenticeship, and am going to e needing to save on some bills when i go to school, and having 2 cars, is just too much!

PM if interested. Pics are to follow soon

black_shadow_18
10-11-2005, 08:47 PM
I was trying to upload some pictures, but it turns out that the filesize is too large :(... if you need some pictures, i can email them to you until i can take some new smaller ones!