PDA

View Full Version : Well.... he made it!

Boost Infested
10-11-2005, 07:27 PM
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/482038/8

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/2/web/482000-482999/482038_101_full.jpg

Zephyr
10-11-2005, 07:38 PM
WHAT THE HELL?! I just saw that car before summer at Drift Day! Wow...:eek:

EK 2.0
10-11-2005, 07:41 PM
ON JULY 21, 2005 AS I WAS DRIVING THROUGH NEW MEXICO ON MY WAY TO MISSOURI FOR MY MILITARY TRAINING A BIG RIG PURPOSELY THREW ME OFF THE ROAD & GOT ME OUT OF CONTROL

Now, in all fairness, I was NOT there, I do NOT know the circumstances leading up to the incident. But, a trucker "purposefully" drove him off the hi-way??

Happy he is all right...but I dunno...there is something fishy about a turcker purposefully driving him off the hi-way...Maybe that's just me...

Sharpie
10-11-2005, 07:42 PM
You can buff that out:eek:

Zephyr
10-11-2005, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by EK 2.0

Now, in all fairness, I was NOT there, I do NOT know the circumstances leading up to the incident. But, a trucker "purposefully" drove him off the hi-way??

Happy he is all right...but I dunno...there is something fishy about a turcker purposefully driving him off the hi-way...Maybe that's just me...

Yea and its in cali too..we dont have road raging redneck truck drivers here...

BerserkerCatSplat
10-11-2005, 07:47 PM

Yeah, it seems like a wierd situation, no doubt. We may never know the truth.

Come to think of it...

If Truck driver B is close enough to hit him when he spun out of control, wouldn't he have been able to see the truck that "ran him off the road" ? It doesn't make a whole lot of sense...

FiveFreshFish
10-11-2005, 07:49 PM
Trucker could have fallen asleep for all we know.

Zephyr
10-11-2005, 07:51 PM
Lets just say Truck: 1 Nissan: 0

iceburns288
10-11-2005, 07:55 PM

Yeah, actually a trucker hit my dad's old 996 Cab, pretty much tore the side off the car, it was pretty scary!:eek:

Sharpie
10-11-2005, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Zephyr
Lets just say Truck: 1 Nissan: 0
haha no doubt

But after looking at all those pics that was one sick car

NAGRO_TEH_EL
10-12-2005, 08:56 AM

he EK how bout you stop being a fucking rehab and be glad the guy is ok

EK 2.0
10-12-2005, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by NAGRO_TEH_EL

:confused: Maybe you didn't READ what I said...:dunno:

schurchill39
10-12-2005, 09:57 AM
Arif: 1 NAGRO_TEH_EL: 0

Those pictures made me sick. Hard to belive the guy made it out with minor injuries. That was a sweet car.

hollywood_35
10-14-2005, 12:14 AM
I've seen truckers purposly run cars off the road, it was on the gumball 3000 video, the BMW was trying to pass on the right though... but still I can't believe the way some bad-ass redneck truckers think they own the road. :thumbsdow

It's crazy to see pictures like this and believe that the people actually survive without serious injuries. Just like Will's old sil-forty when it got wrecked... I guess it's just the way the things all play out in that moment of impact.

dj_honda
10-14-2005, 12:28 AM
man sometimes driving out to vancouver the truck drivers are big pricks and its a single lane highway. i could believe his story, although i dont know if its true.

thesmackdown
10-14-2005, 09:11 AM
KA24E?

DC2
10-14-2005, 09:22 AM
3 months ago on 16th ave before barlow i was on the right lane and trucker was next to me, he started to turn right towards me and started to drive in the center. He drove like that from 36th to barlow. i was on the shoulder of the road.. :guns:

JordanEG6
10-14-2005, 10:35 AM

Happy he is all right... but I dunno...there is something fishy about a turcker purposefully driving him off the hi-way...Maybe that's just me...

Originally posted by NAGRO_TEH_EL

ummm....he is

:rolleyes: :dunno:

/////AMG
10-14-2005, 11:01 AM
:eek: What a wreck. Glad the guy is ok, very lucky.

TypeS
10-17-2005, 10:13 AM
redneck truckers, wow im glad we canadians are sane:thumbsup:
j/k were just less insane:angel:

Lo)2enz0
10-17-2005, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by TypeS
redneck truckers, wow im glad we canadians are sane:thumbsup:
j/k were just less insane:angel:

holy crap, look who it is, finally got your computer back?

I don't even know what to say to this, i feel sorry for the guy who put all of that time into that car. just shows how long and hard it takes to put it together and how fast it can be destroyed.