PDA

View Full Version : FS: Artic White 2004 Civic SIR **SOLD**

whatthe
10-13-2005, 09:38 AM
My wife and I are about to start listing her 2004 SIR in the usual places. The car has never been modified and has lots of remaining warranty. It currently has under 29,000kms (mostly highway as we live outside the city). Also has the Diamond Coat paint protection, rust protection, as well as the clear 3M rockguard. The rust protection is handy as they will fix some rock chips and such to prevent rust as I understand it. The SIR is nothing like the other base Civics to drive (she had an 02 DX). The car is more stable in all weather conditions, and really it should be with all the differences between the two models. Usual loaded features a/c, PS, PB, EBD ABS, sunroof, air bags, power locks, power trunk, etc.

I had her at least double the Honda reccomended break in period for the car seeing as we've had it since it was brand new. She absolutely loves her car, and we would not be selling it if we were not expecting a child in a few months. We both have 2 door cars that the baby seat would kind of suck to get in and out of both cars... so we are going to grab a 4 door... although hopefully not a mini-van any time soon. :)

We are asking $22,500 because it is a 2004 and you don't see a lot of the 04s for sale. We are open to offers.

I don't have any really good pictures of it as I don't get to drive it enough to have time with it to take good pictures. The dark one was taken this morning, the other was earlier this summer. If you want to come and see the car, we can meet in the North or South (like Mcknight, or canyon meadows), or you can drive east of the city.

http://members.shaw.ca/kylesj/bimages/SiR.jpg

http://members.shaw.ca/kylesj/bimages/BrandisSIR.jpg

whatthe
10-25-2005, 06:23 PM

Basically same as base as RSX with engine and such... except a whole bunch cheaper.

78si
10-25-2005, 09:00 PM
Looks like you live in Langdon. Huge lots!
Nice car! Good luck with the sale!:)

sl888
10-25-2005, 09:16 PM
Good luck with the sale.
Damn I should've gotten mine in white.

whatthe
10-27-2005, 05:28 PM
Well, we didn't win the 54 million, so I guess it's still for sale and I guess we'll still be out in Langdon. :)

whatthe
11-03-2005, 10:39 AM
car is sold.