PDA

View Full Version : 4th gen lude

Lo)2enz0
02-13-2003, 07:37 PM
hey I was wondering if any of you knew this asian guy that drives a 4th gen lude thats orange, with a kombat style front bumper, altezza's and a aluminum wing. I have seen him before parked in the parking lot at the chinese cultural center and today I was driving beside him on shagginapi (sp). seemed like a cool guy and I tried to get beside him again but he was forced tp speed up by the person beside him.

well does anyone know him?

Laurier

cocoabrova
02-13-2003, 07:42 PM
Haha, shadowz put Altezzas on his car:rofl:

kaput
02-13-2003, 07:46 PM

[GaGe]
02-14-2003, 12:10 AM
i saw that car parked at lambda supermarket.

lilboykorea
02-14-2003, 12:59 AM
ewwwwwwwww
is it the one with only the front bumper
that guys such a fag
drives by churchill all the time...
big time ricer from my point of view
that cars gota be pretty slow too
and that wing has to go...
its one nasty ass car how could u call taht nice...
and no the guys not as cool as he looks

GT2NV
02-14-2003, 01:50 AM
ouch thats pretty harsh dude

HK2NR
02-14-2003, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by lilboykorea
ewwwwwwwww
that guys such a fag

and what i'm guessin you drive your mom's TL :thumbsdow:

shadowz
02-14-2003, 02:40 AM
Originally posted by cocoabrova
Haha, shadowz put Altezzas on his car:rofl:

Sorry:(

RX-7_TWINTURBO
02-14-2003, 02:53 AM
i remember that guy tried to run me and a buddy off the road one night ...and then proceded to give us the hardcore asian
stare-down at the light ...he deserves a beating
(not shadows btw)

4G63Power
02-14-2003, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by RX-7_TWINTURBO
i remember that guy tried to run me and a buddy off the road one night ...and then proceded to give us the hardcore asian
stare-down at the light ...he deserves a beating
(not shadows btw)

Are you sure? I think we should give Shadow's a beating anyways :angel:

Hipermax_d
02-14-2003, 11:03 AM
is the tangerine colored orange prelude??

Lo)2enz0
02-14-2003, 11:36 AM
ewwwwwwwww
that guys such a fag

Man don't bash another guys car. Hey I have a neon license plate frame wanna call me a fag?
I don't know if he is a cool guy or not because I have never talked to him but to get near him, he wasn't so bad. That was the first time I have been less than 100 yards away.
Ya and as I said it slightly makes you look like an idiot when you bash someones car.

Originally posted by Hipermax_d
is the tangerine colored orange prelude??

yep, I think he needs to loss the wing and finish the kit and maybe get some pearl done to his paint, but besides that its not that bad.

Lo)2enz0
02-14-2003, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by HK2NR

I have $20's on that

2000impreza
02-14-2003, 11:39 AM
haha. i think he tried to race me once.... probably just a prelude s or sr cause its pretty damn slow.

boi-alien
02-14-2003, 11:57 AM
the guy lives near my friend, i see his car everytime i go to her house. can't help but chuckle

PimPLudE
02-14-2003, 12:04 PM
yea i know the one u mean thats terrance's car, orange, front kit aluminum wing

lilboykorea
02-14-2003, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by HK2NR

so what? is that why i cant judge other ppls cars?

lilboykorea
02-14-2003, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Lo)2enz0

Man don't bash another guys car. Hey I have a neon license plate frame wanna call me a fag?
I don't know if he is a cool guy or not because I have never talked to him but to get near him, he wasn't so bad. That was the first time I have been less than 100 yards away.
Ya and as I said it slightly makes you look like an idiot when you bash someones car.

yep, I think he needs to loss the wing and finish the kit and maybe get some pearl done to his paint, but besides that its not that bad.

so if you someone posts somes pics of an ugly car for others to bash, does that mean all u guys are idiots?...
i express my feelings where ever it is appropriate and beyond.ca seems like a fine place for me to show my hate on that car since me and all of my friend think its pretty nasty,
we see him driving by macs by churchill doing like 70s...
u dont think that car is a lil rice mobile?

Redlyne_mr2
02-14-2003, 12:47 PM
I agree with lilboykorea...I've seen that car and it does all 4th gen ludes shame, the guy who drives it too thinks that the world is out to race him...what a gay ass car:thumbsdow

lilboykorea
02-14-2003, 12:50 PM
i second redlyne mr2

i cant believe u guys are bashing me for bashing an ugly car

lammer
02-14-2003, 01:01 PM

everyone's car will get bashed at one point or another. and if he loses the wing and finshes the kit and some paint...thats basically a car with a body kit.

besides that, the car will be stock if you take off that wing and the front bumper...

buh_buh
02-14-2003, 01:06 PM
Hey I have a neon license plate frame wanna call me a fag?

Yes. Yes I do.
Your a fag.

But anyways, I don't see why you guys care so much this guy's bsahing his car. Not everyone has the same tastes in cars.
Some people like my car, some people hate my car. But I couldn't give two shits about it. You can't always impress everybody.

lilboykorea
02-14-2003, 01:06 PM
dont forget the fart can:clap:

Lo)2enz0
02-14-2003, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by buh_buh

Yes. Yes I do.
Your a fag.

But anyways, I don't see why you guys care so much this guy's bsahing his car. Not everyone has the same tastes in cars.
Some people like my car, some people hate my car. But I couldn't give two shits about it. You can't always impress everybody.

I agree with you with what you said second. But I didn't put the neon licence plate on the car, my brother did when he had it and I tried to take it off but one of the screws was rusted so bad it wouldn't come out.

Laurier

lilboykorea
02-14-2003, 01:43 PM
ur a fag man cant stand up to what u said

eightfive
02-14-2003, 01:51 PM
i know..what a fag.......

Lo)2enz0
02-14-2003, 01:51 PM
I was agreeing with what buh_buh said in his second part of his post. Why what were you looking for, me starting a fight with him because he thanks I am a fag cause I have a neon license plate from?

Laurier

lilboykorea
02-14-2003, 01:53 PM
if u agree with him why are u referring me as an idiot cuz i dissed this car?!...

boi-alien
02-14-2003, 01:54 PM
I was agreeing with what buh_buh said in his second part of his post. Why what were you looking for, me starting a fight with him because he thanks I am a fag cause I have a neon license plate from?

Laurier
i don't think kev meant it when he said he thought you were a fag. he was probably joking.

Lo)2enz0
02-14-2003, 02:02 PM
if u agree with him why are u referring me as an idiot cuz i dissed this car?!...

I didn't call you an idiot but ya, you were stating what you think. Cause I can't change what you think. And now I am going to end this cause this is a pointless conversation we are having.

Laurier

lammer
02-14-2003, 02:42 PM

I didn't call you an idiot but ya, you were stating what you think. Cause I can't change what you think. And now I am going to end this cause this is a pointless conversation we are having.

Laurier

what?? hahahaha
now you deny the fact that you called him an idiot??

"Ya and as I said it slightly makes you look like an idiot when you bash someones car." ?? ring a bell??

Lo)2enz0
02-14-2003, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by lammer

what?? hahahaha
now you deny the fact that you called him an idiot??

"Ya and as I said it slightly makes you look like an idiot when you bash someones car." ?? ring a bell??

Ok, well it looks like he took my statment offensive and I can see how it does. sorry about that.

Laurier

shadowz
02-14-2003, 06:28 PM
who cares the guys a pimp in his lude leave him alone

mrmattyk
02-14-2003, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by boi-alien

i don't think kev meant it when he said he thought you were a fag. he was probably joking.

:werd: Although I dont know buh_buh personally I can tell he is ussually joking, and seems like an alright guy.

buh_buh
02-14-2003, 08:28 PM
k i was joking, and I only said you were a fag because you brought it up.
Lets just all stop making fun of shadowz's car. hahaha.

4G63Power
02-14-2003, 09:25 PM

:rofl: Nice Burn

ConVict
02-15-2003, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by lammer

everyone's car will get bashed at one point or another.
:werd: I hear that...
but
Haha thats funny cause I saw this guys car today up in the N.E. , we can all put this to rest because I give that car a big :thumbsdow Everyone has their own taste, and if your taste sucks you can live with people making fun of you....

mrmattyk
02-15-2003, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by ConVict

:werd: I hear that...
but
Haha thats funny cause I saw this guys car today up in the N.E. , we can all put this to rest because I give that car a big :thumbsdow Everyone has their own taste, and if your taste sucks you can live with people making fun of you....

Well you can't go by what everyone thinks. In this case I believe they aren't really making fun of the car but the guy who has a poor attitude. I am pretty sure if he was just a normal dude, we wouldn't have this conversation and just shrug his car off. I only remember cars driven by total idiots.

shadowz
02-15-2003, 04:43 AM
k i was joking, and I only said you were a fag because you brought it up.

I guess so *sniff*

James
02-15-2003, 05:14 AM
haha some of you guys are funny "your an idiot!"....."your a fag!"..."no, your a fag!" :rofl:...ahh children.

redline_13000
02-15-2003, 05:46 AM
Originally posted by James
haha some of you guys are funny "your an idiot!"....."your a fag!"..."no, your a fag!" :rofl:...ahh children.

:werd: :rofl: :rofl: :thumbsdow

szw
02-15-2003, 11:21 AM
what I don't understand, is how you can drive next to a someone and get the impression that he's a cool guy?

I dunno about you, but I have never driven by anyone and thought "wow he looks like a cool guy!" hahahha

ConVict
02-15-2003, 11:59 AM
Pretty easy to tell, you wont be a 100% right a 100% of the time but it is pretty easy to look over and see the guy.... So bent over he cant see over his own dash board, or looks at you like " wow my car is way nicer then your's, stop looking at my car " or the people that know you are beside them, and you are looking at them and you can see that in the corner of their eye they are looking at you but dont feel your cool enough to get a head turn ?!?! all those things give impressions on peoples COOLNESS factor :dunno:

TEG_G2
02-15-2003, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by kaput
I see the car at wendys or one of those places right across the street from Canada Olympic Park, I drove past him on nose hill drive by scenic acres once too.

Yea, now I remember...that's where I seen it too. Parked at Wendy's across like COP but I don't think it had the aluminum wing, altezza's and the kombat front bumper yet.

lilboykorea
02-15-2003, 02:00 PM
i think ppl who ive met on the road who actually wave or say hi to u and stuff are pretty cool
instead of giving u the cocky fast and the furious look,
like this one bimmer that ive raced, this huge real gangster lookinasians guy, he smiled and told me his cars too slow ...
like at least give them a smile for the fun you are having..

buh_buh
02-15-2003, 02:02 PM

like this one bimmer that ive raced, this huge real gangster lookinasians guy, he smiled and told me his cars too slow ...
like at least give them a smile for the fun you are having..
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

lilboykorea
02-15-2003, 02:03 PM

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

lol and no it wasnt maxboost or anyone on this forum

buh_buh
02-15-2003, 02:04 PM

lol and no it wasnt maxboost or anyone on this forum
I know........... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lo)2enz0
02-20-2003, 05:06 PM
ok, I retract any possitive comments I said about this guy and I should have agreed with korean. I saw this guy again this morning and my lane led me right beside him and when i got beside him he gave me the dirtiest look put down his cell and than gun'd it up the turning lane to get in front of the suv infront of him. Well now i totally hate this guy and i agree with who ever said "the guy thinks everyone is out to race him". Well i can't wait to get my 240sx just so that I can show him he isn't a god on the road.

Laurier

ConVict
02-20-2003, 05:10 PM
Next time I see him, I will be out to race him... see what he's got:bigpimp:

lilboykorea
02-20-2003, 05:10 PM
ok, I retract any possitive comments I said about this guy and I should have agreed with korean. I saw this guy again this morning and my lane led me right beside him and when i got beside him he gave me the dirtiest look put down his cell and than gun'd it up the turning lane to get in front of the suv infront of him. Well now i totally hate this guy and i agree with who ever said "the guy thinks everyone is out to race him". Well i can't wait to get my 240sx just so that I can show him he isn't a god on the road.

Laurier

yea, i saw him today too, holy made me mad today, as my friends grand prix was turning right from the petro(churchill) this guy makes a U turn at the intersection where he turns left to go to macs, and he almost smokes my friends car, i was in the car and he gave us the dirtiest look i wannted to beat da fuk out of him, so we just cruise to john laurie, and as we turned into edgemont i yelled out the window, " ur cars fuking ugly!!" im not sure if he heard me but he had his sunroof open haha...

lilboykorea
02-20-2003, 05:11 PM
he'll probably think ur cars a piece and do the hardkore asian stare down and laugh, than u can hand his ass to him
:)

ReMiXed lude
02-21-2003, 12:33 AM
ahha someone in here must have his e-mail-send him this link to this topic ahhaha

lilboykorea
02-21-2003, 12:42 AM
lol thats a good idea...
soemones gotta know him
im sure he'll try to stab me or something but too bad hes driving like a fool

GTS Jeff
02-21-2003, 01:41 AM
Pretty easy to tell, you wont be a 100% right a 100% of the time but it is pretty easy to look over and see the guy.... So bent over he cant see over his own dash board, or looks at you like " wow my car is way nicer then your's, stop looking at my car " or the people that know you are beside them, and you are looking at them and you can see that in the corner of their eye they are looking at you but dont feel your cool enough to get a head turn ?!?! all those things give impressions on peoples COOLNESS factor :dunno: yea ok that was the dumbest thing ive ever partially read.

ConVict
02-21-2003, 05:27 PM
why you always pic on ME... you jealous of my tight ride or something :D

HRD2PLZ
02-21-2003, 06:00 PM
why you always pic on ME... you jealous of my tight ride or something :D

:rofl: :rofl: speaking of your tight ride, I saw you last night in Midnapore (at 7-11). Wanted to give you a run against the Accord :rofl:

GT2NV
02-21-2003, 07:16 PM

I agree with you with what you said second. But I didn't put the neon licence plate on the car, my brother did when he had it and I tried to take it off but one of the screws was rusted so bad it wouldn't come out.

Laurier
hahahahahaha what a lame ass excuse what a fag:rofl: :rofl: JK