PDA

View Full Version : FS: PSP w/ Fifa Soccer

MidnightDreamer
10-13-2005, 08:50 PM
Practically new PSP. Impressive little machine. I can get pics up if needed. No ware to surface. Batteries have only been through a few charge cycles.

PSP... I honestly was not very impressed by it tho... The graphics are definetely not PS2 standard... It's almost like PS1.5 or something. But if you can looks past the graphics that you expect from a PS2, the PSP is an awesome machine... What I don't understand is how people can watch movies off it... It literally made me teary eyed trying to watch Anime that I encoded onto the MS.

I really don't like the concept... It reminds me of the Subaru Baja, or the Mazda 5... They try to add too much functionality to it, and it ends up unable to excel at any given task... (except for gaming... I have never seen a system this small with such advanced graphics) Sure you can watch movies, but I'd way rather be watching them on a bigger screen... It can play MP3's, but on a 7hr battery life? It has internet access capabilties... but again, try surfing on a 6 inch screen...

I guess I shouldn't be bashing the product that I'm trying to sell, but I just wanted to share my opinion. I might have appreciated it more if I took and used it everywhere I went, but I've had it at home this whole time lol, which kind of defeats the portability thing...

For anyone that's interested... Yes, the firmware is 1.5 yada yada yada... I haven't been able to try out any of the "special features" that the 1.5 has access to since I never got a big enough MS. However, I really don't endorse that kind of thing anyways...

I'm asking for $280. Fifa game is included. No lowballers please. It's a very reasonable deal considering how new it is.

MidnightDreamer
10-16-2005, 01:26 PM
Would like to get rid of before the end of this week...

MidnightDreamer
10-18-2005, 11:06 PM
Alright, I've decided to part out the game...
NEW PRICE: $250

MidnightDreamer
10-23-2005, 11:32 AM
K, I need to get rid of this by Friday. Taking bids over $210, need cash for computer parts.

MidnightDreamer
10-26-2005, 05:11 PM
NEW PRICE: 200 firm.

NEED MONEY FOR PARTS!!! Help me out here folks...

duffspec
10-26-2005, 08:31 PM
Thanks for FIFA!!!

MidnightDreamer
10-26-2005, 08:57 PM
For sure, hope you enjoy it.

64SON
10-27-2005, 07:20 PM
bah i live in edmonton, if you still have it december i'll take it

vietdood
10-27-2005, 09:17 PM
i'm interested, what's everything that's included?