PDA

View Full Version : People are Krazeeeee

D. Dub
10-14-2005, 07:46 AM
I just moved into a new house a few weeks ago. We need to do some landscaping so I had a couple yards of loam and a couple yards of landscape rock delivered infront of my house on the road.

It really takes up no more space than a full size truck would on the road.

It's been there almost a week as the fence builders are late and we can't lay it until the fence is done.

This morning I got a note from an anonymous neighbor saying fuck this and that and I'm an asshole for having this stuff in front of my house.

Mind you this is a new neighborhood and just around the corner there are houses with dumpsters and construction equipment and material in front.

Where does this guy get off?!?!

I wish I would have been there when he put the note at my door. What an asshat.

The nerve of me trying to improve the property in his neighborhood.:rolleyes:

brandon
10-14-2005, 07:49 AM
I think you need to put your nutz on his chin y0!

skyline19
10-14-2005, 07:50 AM
ya same thing happened to my family. there is alot of assholes in this province.

BokCh0y
10-14-2005, 08:18 AM
tell me about it. my inlaws live in the Hamptons. Father inlaw drives some type of Isuzu truck. Nothing wrong with it, actually really good shape too but is gutless. Anyways he came out one day to have some asshole leave a note on his truck calling him an asshole and saying how he makes the neighborhood look shitty with his truck and that he sell it. I can't remember the whole thing cuz it was a HUGEass note but I do remember this:

Quote from asswipe:"you better sell your piece of shit or we're calling the cops!". HAHAHAHA

My father inlaw still owns that truck!!!!!

69cougar
10-14-2005, 08:20 AM
Mostly it is new to ownership people who seem to think that the money they just spent on their house inlcudes their whole street. Not much you can do other than laugh about it. Maybe you should photocopy it write "fuck you" on it and posi it at the mailboxes!!

Ben
10-14-2005, 08:35 AM
WTF is peoples problems, like honestly.

All my neighbours (aside from some of their little spoiled carefree kids) are great people. TO complain, bitch and moan about landscaping materials awaiting dispersal, when the neighbourhood is still under construction is weak. I hate when you move to a new area and the neighbours are cunts right off the bat. You should order a load of quickdry cement and have it unloaded in front of his house.

ricefarmer
10-14-2005, 08:36 AM
make a photocopy, and distribute it to every one on your street with a note written by you explanaining that this asshole lives amongst them. this may also encourage the jackass who wrote it to confront you:thumbsup:

/////AMG
10-14-2005, 08:55 AM
^^ Good idea.

I can't believe that dude wrote that even thought it's a NEW neighbourhood! I hope the area you moved JUST started building, that would piss him off, it takes years to complete a community.

Zero102
10-14-2005, 09:26 AM
I'd copy it, and post it on the local mailbox (if your neighborhood has a superbox), otherwise I'd copy it and put it on everybody's door.
If you want, write on the bottom of it, explaining that you're in the middle of landscaping, and doing the best you can.

It's sad when people have to be assholes like that.

D. Dub
10-14-2005, 09:40 AM
Wow thanx for all the support. :)

I was start to feel kinda guilty about having the stuff there in front of the house but damn what ya gonna do?? I can't move it until the fence is built.

illeagle
10-14-2005, 09:42 AM
I'm in the N.E., last time we had landscape rocks, loam, and an isuzu truck outside our home, people were at our door asking to borrow money.

man your neighbors suck... i do anything i want and no one gets mad. Everything from spray painting, using impact guns, running cars with no mufflers, running compressors, to comming home at the early morning hours on weekdays rumbling the street with my exhaust... no one complains.:poosie:

l8braker
10-14-2005, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by D. Dub
Wow thanx for all the support. :)

I was start to feel kinda guilty about having the stuff there in front of the house but damn what ya gonna do?? I can't move it until the fence is built.

Some people! :guns: Why can't they just talk to someone face to face rather than be jerks anonymously???? What a freaking coward! I wouldn't do anything until someone talks to you!!! The mass mailing idea for all your neighbours makes everyone look bad, don't do that one :rofl: :rofl:

D. Dub
10-14-2005, 10:06 AM
It kinda looked like female writing. So maybe it's some grumpy, unfulfilled housewife with nothing better to do!!

Mr. Burns
10-14-2005, 10:08 AM
I would make several copies of the note, and attach a reply telling the mafucka to confront you instead of leaving a cowardly note like a little bitch. Then tape one to each of the houses on your street. That and delay your project further just to grind his gears.

l8braker
10-14-2005, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by D. Dub
It kinda looked like female writing. So maybe it's some grumpy, unfulfilled housewife with nothing better to do!!

:rofl:

Donmega
10-14-2005, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by brandon
I think you need to put your nutz on his chin y0!

HAHAH!!!...y0!

thats amazingle gay, wtf

Dont worry about these people as they have nothing better to do other than pester in interfere with other stuff happening around them, and as for the copying the note and writing your own note on the bottom,:thumbsup: You seriously should do that as its the best type of embarrasment and puts more of the community on your side.

l8braker
10-14-2005, 12:31 PM
i dunno, if that happened i'd pitch it out and think they're both immature idiots.