Public Email Contact:

[email protected]

-----END MD5 f22ffce89a0ea2476fb4a62ea591c953-----

euro_racer
10-14-2005, 03:48 PM
wow good to hear that he atleast turned himself in

TheBenzo
10-14-2005, 03:54 PM
Man, goes to show that no matter how likeable you are... theres always someone who doesn't like you. Shit.

DUBBED
10-14-2005, 03:54 PM
good :whipped:

unfocus
10-14-2005, 04:02 PM
freaking guy got the wrong person who was not even involve in there ruckuss dumbass... so i guess mike was caught in the middle ....

mike was a good guy met him cople times

nosyparker
10-14-2005, 05:31 PM
who tha hell is SLUYS? was that his freind? with friens like that who needs enemies

ca2p3r
10-14-2005, 05:51 PM
second degree murder .

jumperman8
10-14-2005, 05:57 PM
i was a good friend of mikes man, he didnt deserve it, just loved to be with people and have fun.

too soon boy

miss you

SneakyNeek
10-15-2005, 12:21 AM
it was either he turned himself in or he was gunna be the next victom.

rip

GQBalla
10-15-2005, 01:32 AM
^^ huh???

well thats crazy but why only second degree murder....

RIP mikey mike!

sabad66
10-15-2005, 06:38 AM
^^^Because it wasn't planned. He didn't wake up that morning and think to himself "I'm going to kill Mike today.."

Kobe
10-15-2005, 07:15 AM
RIP MT...

2002civic
10-15-2005, 11:00 AM
My sister knew him and said he was an awsome guy, R.I.P. Mike

AllGoNoShow
10-15-2005, 12:07 PM
Live life like a gangster end life like a gangster. R.I.P

l8braker
10-15-2005, 12:16 PM
RIP :(

EgyptLuv
10-15-2005, 04:02 PM
one of my best freinds... was with him everyday in highschool

no mattter what he would always be there for you

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid190/pcfc4d2c6e0f13a90e940097a90aea5af/f1e57920.jpg

EgyptLuv
10-15-2005, 04:05 PM
By NADIA MOHARIB, CALGARY SUN

While waiting for answers behind her son's death, a Calgary mother is praying she will one day see justice served.

The body of Selma Alem's son, Michael Tsehaie Kahsai, was found by a friend at a Forest Lawn home Wednesday night.

While Alem is trying to piece together details leading up to her son's final moments, she is struggling with the reality the man now charged with second-degree murder in the 18-year-old's death is an estranged friend of her other son.

Alem said she often offered the teen a place to stay and a meal to eat several years ago before he drifted from her son's life.

She said she hadn't seen him in years and is baffled as to why Michael was allegedly so far from home and with the teen at the time of his killing.

"It hurts," she said of the connection. "My son can't forgive himself."

Cops have released few details on the case but said they were called to a basement suite in the 2200 block of 42 St. S.E. about 8 p.m. Wednesday by two people, one inside the home and another at a Centre St. N. pay phone, worried about Michael's welfare.

They arrived to find the teen dead in a bedroom of the suite. Cops said the teen may have been there for several hours.

Cops are not revealing the cause of death, although they have said there were signs of a fight in the home.

A day after the killing, a teen turned himself into police.

Alem said the day before his death, her son spoke of a future he will never see.

"He was working at a warehouse and one day before he died said he wants to save up to buy a car and a house," she said.

"He's never been in trouble and liked to make sure his mom and friends were happy.

"This is shocking and I still feel puzzled and numb," she said. "I hope justice will be fair."

Casey James Sluys, 19, is charged with one count of second-degree murder.

mdeleon
10-16-2005, 03:36 AM
from what i heard, what happened was that they were all friends, got high that night, the two got into an argument and one killed the other.

dunno if it's true, can someone clarify? a really horrible story if it's true. a god bless to mike's family and friends, and a RIP to mike himself. i don't know him at all but the story i heard just struck me.

jumperman8
10-16-2005, 04:56 PM
^^ dont worry about how it happend. A friend was taken from alot of people, including myself, we all know what happend, and that is all that matters. The story doesnt need to be a public issue. just pray for his family and friends in this time.

EK 2.0
10-16-2005, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by mdeleon
from what i heard, what happened was that they were all friends, got high that night, the two got into an argument and one killed the other.

dunno if it's true, can someone clarify? a really horrible story if it's true. a god bless to mike's family and friends, and a RIP to mike himself. i don't know him at all but the story i heard just struck me.

Originally posted by jumperman8
^^ dont worry about how it happend. A friend was taken from alot of people, including myself, we all know what happend, and that is all that matters. The story doesnt need to be a public issue. just pray for his family and friends in this time.

Maybe it's just me, but I feel it would be better the truth be out there than a million different stories that might paint your friend in a bad light. Don't get me wrong...I couldn't care less about what happened. But have been in your shoes before Jumperman, and have heard all sorts of gossip concerning friends who had passed on under foul circumstances.

SI-vic
10-19-2005, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by mdeleon

actually
i heard the same story too

rip

GQBalla
10-19-2005, 11:53 PM
leave it at rest..

rip mikey mike

Kobe
10-19-2005, 11:57 PM
http://www.nexopia.com/profile.php?uid=414528

Was his page...
If anyone is offended i'll delete the link..

ca2p3r
10-20-2005, 12:00 AM
:drama:

eljefe
10-20-2005, 07:50 AM
It'll all come out

bspot
10-20-2005, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Kobe
http://www.nexopia.com/profile.php?uid=414528

Was his page...
If anyone is offended i'll delete the link..

Its never a suprise to see what kind of crowd the people that end up getting murdered ran with. Look at all his friends pages.

ca2p3r
10-20-2005, 01:21 PM
lol ^ u seem like a judgmental pansey!

eljefe
10-21-2005, 10:08 AM
more than just who ya run with but ya doing...

SteveMo600
10-21-2005, 11:02 AM
I didn't know him but he sounded like a really good guy that didn't at all deserve what happened. Sorry for the loss.

Rest in Peace.

forkdork
10-21-2005, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by bspot

Its never a suprise to see what kind of crowd the people that end up getting murdered ran with. Look at all his friends pages.

No kidding

"IF U DONT KNOW TRIGGA DONT ACT LIKE U WERE HIZ NIGGA!!!!! G- UNIT
TALK DAT SHIT U WAS TALKIN EALIER 2DAY WUTUP.... GOT A SILVER BULLET
MIKE U DA REALIST WATCH OUT 4 ME SAVE ME A SPOT
2PAC IS DA ILLLEST REALIST"

"WE AINT GOIN NO WHERE SO F*CK YOU!!!! WESTSIDE IN DIIS MOTHERF*UCKER RIT HERE......"

That was just from one page.....

whatever. RIP .

bspot
10-21-2005, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by ca2p3r
lol ^ u seem like a judgmental pansey!

Guilty as charged. Atleast I don't look like an idiot doing it though.

G-g-g-g-unit!!

http://img0.img.nexopia.com/users/8705/8705036.jpg

jumperman8
10-21-2005, 03:15 PM
you guys are assholes straight up, the guy is dead, hes my boy, and has other boys on here, just let it be and fuck off.

eljefe
10-21-2005, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by jumperman8
you guys are assholes straight up, the guy is dead, hes my boy, and has other boys on here, just let it be and fuck off.

I do believe bspot may have been talkin bout you

but yeah its sad he's gone I hope he's resting in peace and I hope something comes out of this for "his boys" .

rip mike

hope you didnt go 4 nothin

jumperman8
10-22-2005, 01:20 PM
i dont know where your going with this dope is the rope hting though, we arent drug dealers bud. thanks though. fact is my friend was killed for things he didnt do, and that is that.

Talies R
10-22-2005, 01:38 PM
Lot's of children in this thread. RIP.

eljefe
10-22-2005, 02:32 PM
oh so naive, and wrong

eljefe
10-22-2005, 02:33 PM
and yes thankyou talies, nice to see someone mature around here

eljefe
10-22-2005, 02:36 PM
oh and jump , wasnt talking bout dealing man

rip mike

sorrow
10-23-2005, 08:28 AM
First of all I just want to say that I'm so sorry for what Casey has done. His mom is/was married to my brother. I can't believe that Casey did this and I feel for Mike's mom, brother and all of his friends....

It was a huge shock to find out what happened....
I'm so sorry

euro_racer
10-23-2005, 11:47 AM
i alos heard he was a good guy who loved everyone and everyone he knew loved him.

RIP

i also think the truth be told, out of respect for Mike about what happened instead ot a million rumours flying around making this guy look bad. :drama:

CiviCNaTioN-S!
10-25-2005, 06:23 PM
I knew them both...chilled alot with mike/casey in highschool...If i could trade in ever meeting casey to bring mike back i would. Mike was awsome friend that you could always look to. Anyone starting rumours or bullshit negative stories u hear about the situation dun beleive them cuz i know mike was smart enough not to ever put his life in danger..thats why it had to be a friend..fucked up story gave me chillZ....RIP Mike.

"How many brothers fall victim to tha streetz/RIP young NuGGuH/Theres heaven 4 a G!!/"

rage2
10-21-2015, 09:20 AM
Bump. Almost 10 years later...

http://calgaryherald.com/news/crime/investigation-into-suspicious-deaths-of-two-women-in-coventry-hills-continues

Cos
10-21-2015, 09:25 AM

JRSC00LUDE
10-21-2015, 09:27 AM
Wow, crazy.

blitz
10-21-2015, 09:35 AM
From the original 2005 case, 56 blows, mainly to the back of his head with a meat cleaver and they guy pleads self defense and gets convicted of manslaughter.

rob the knob
11-14-2015, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Cos
^^ I feel terrible for the last remaining brother. :(

Selma Alem sought protection against son in weeks before Coventry Hills killings

Emanuel Kahsai charged in deaths of mother and another woman, Julie Tran, in northeast Calgary home

CBC News Posted: Nov 13, 2015 10:25 AM MT Last Updated: Nov 14, 2015 10:21 AM MT

Selma Alem's relationship with her son had been fraught since her other child was murdered 10 years earlier, but she felt so scared of him in the last five months of her life that she repeatedly sought emergency protection orders (EPO), according to court documents obtained by the CBC.

Emanuel Kahsai, 30, was arrested Friday morning and later charged with first-degree murder in the death of Alem, 54, and second-degree murder in the death of Julie Tran, 25, whose bodies were discovered in Alem's home in Calgary's Coventry Hills neighbourhood on Oct. 19.

Alem worked as a caregiver for Tran and another person in the home, according to police.

In seeking the emergency protection orders, which would make it illegal for Kahsai to come within 500 metres of his mother, Alem told the judge that her son was "angry with the whole world."

"It's been bad always, like, the last 10 years. His brother was killed and after that he just angry, drinking," Alem told the judge.

In 2005, Alem's other son, Michael Kahsai, was killed with a meat cleaver in a Forest Lawn home. Another Calgary man was convicted of manslaughter and sentenced to seven years in prison.

Alem was first granted an emergency protection order on June 9 but had a "change of heart" because she felt sorry that her son was sleeping in a car — so she dropped it in August, according to court documents.

She requested another emergency order in September, when she told the judge her son was drinking, doing drugs and calling her offensive names.

He broke several windows at her home and even threatened to kill her, she told court.

Alem told a judge that she feared her son would either kill himself or harm her.

A Court of Queen's Bench judge upheld the order as recently as Oct. 8 — less than two weeks before the day that Alem and Tran are believed to have been killed.

At that time, Kahsai was under an order not to be within 500 metres of his mother.

Kahsai had also been charged with threatening Alem just days before her death.

Kahsai was supposed to appear in a Calgary courtroom Friday morning on three charges each of assault with a weapon and uttering threats. Between May 22 and Oct. 16, he is alleged to have threatened his mother and two others, including another family member.

However, he was excused from the court appearance because he was at police headquarters being questioned in the women's killings.

Women killed up to 2 days before bodies discovered

On Friday afternoon, homicide detectives brought Kahsai into the arrest processing unit and later formally charged him in connection with the deaths.

Police believe the women were killed up to 48 hours before their bodies were found.

A close family friend said Alem's sister was visiting from Eritrea the week before her death but left because she was scared of her nephew.

Officers discovered the women's bodies at a home in the 200 block of Coventry Close N.E. after Alem's friend was unable to contact her and asked police to check on her welfare.

rx7boi
11-16-2015, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by Cos
^^ I feel terrible for the last remaining brother. :(

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/gravityfalls/images/f/f9/S1e14that_plot_twist.png