PDA

View Full Version : Glenmore Trail

Kobe
10-14-2005, 07:08 PM
Worst road ever...
Between 14th ave and crowchild..
Was driving to work at 7:20am yesterday 5 car accident..
Then driving to work again today at 7:20am a motorcycle and bus accdient..
Then Coming home from work at around 6:30 another 3 car accident..

All accidents heading WEST...

WTF is wrong with people, just becuase you get out of the construction zone, doesn't mean to drive like a moron!!!

Mad$ella
10-14-2005, 07:09 PM
:werd:

It was a mess this morning.

l8braker
10-14-2005, 07:17 PM
:werd: x3

freakin
10-14-2005, 08:27 PM
The guy on the bike is a Beyond member's dad. Some ass cut him off then nailed the brakes. A broken leg and time off work just because someone got impatient. :thumbsdow

Kobe
10-14-2005, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by freakin
The guy on the bike is a Beyond member's dad. Some ass cut him off then nailed the brakes. A broken leg and time off work just because someone got impatient. :thumbsdow

Looked pretty bad, tons of cops, i was heading East.. Then turned onto 14th ave... And it was just backed up to anderson.. maybe even more...

A_3
10-14-2005, 09:51 PM
I saw the one at 6:30, didn't look too bad although they had the big fire truck pulled up on the median... it was going like 40km/h through there thanks to all the rubber neckers.

Hash_man
10-14-2005, 09:59 PM
Looked pretty bad, tons of cops, i was heading East.. Then turned onto 14th ave... And it was just backed up to anderson.. maybe even more...

Ya I was stuck in that mess this morning right from anderson to glenmore... really no other way to go that would have taken less time to get where i was going, and it was rediculous.,

frozenrice
10-14-2005, 10:01 PM
I live in the Signal Hill area and work in the deep south and have to travel that route everyday. Can't wait to see what happens when winter hits......that whole 14th St./Glenmore Trail/Crowchild Trail "interchange" sucks ass when people don't know how to merge or change lanes.
It'll be nice once they get that damn ring road done, though it will be a LONG time before that happens.

Kobe
10-14-2005, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by frozenrice
I live in the Signal Hill area and work in the deep south and have to travel that route everyday. Can't wait to see what happens when winter hits......that whole 14th St./Glenmore Trail/Crowchild Trail "interchange" sucks ass when people don't know how to merge or change lanes.
It'll be nice once they get that damn ring road done, though it will be a LONG time before that happens.

I'm up in signal hill aswell, working Evercreek or Crandston almost every day :banghead:

Getting onto Sarcee from 17th ave in the morning is horrible.. and it just keeps getting worse and worse...

Tha VZA
10-15-2005, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by frozenrice

i live out this way too, here's a tip

get creative going glenmore west.....mac trail north to like 58th or more northern, turn left, then take a right so you are on elbow drive north....then get even more creative finding a way to 33rd ave.....going through the ritz'ie community.....then go down 33rd, through marda loop area, chill down 33rd some more, cross crowchild, hit richmond road, then take whatever to get home......been doing it for about two years and it takes so much less time even in rush hour.......you just have to know which roads to take.......plus its a fun drive, no headaches, just nice scenic view going slow through residential 'ish areas, always makes good time, especially now with glenmore being not just a bottleneck but a pinched straw

ciao