PDA

View Full Version : Flow Bindings

DarkDream
10-15-2005, 12:25 PM
Hey i am wondering if anyone has these bindings for their snowboard.... I am thinking of buying one.... But unsure if they are any good..... I was thinking of getting the FLOW FL55

So for anyone who has them what are the advantages and disadvantages for these bindings

Milk2%
10-15-2005, 12:42 PM
I have never wanted to try Flow bindings, i don't like the physics of the bindings. If i were you go to the source grab some mikey leblanc bindings. Best binding for the money. But it all depends on how you wanna ride, me personally i'm all over the tables and the park, so the mikeys are soft and make for forgivness if i ever land wrong. But if your wanting to bust out through the trees or just freeride it, i'd tell you to go with some burton, burton makes some great bindings. Go to the source and check them all out. It basically comes down to what you want, i have heard a couple of good things about the flow bingings, but i have also heard some bad shit about them. Just check some other stuff out before you think flows right for you

DC2uned
10-15-2005, 04:20 PM
Ya got to The Source and talk to one of the guys there. The type of riding you do will make a huge difference on your binding choice. But I have heard that flows are absolutly amazing bindings.

Hash_man
10-15-2005, 05:03 PM
I have personally heard some bad things about the quality of flow bingings, and them liking to fall apart under hard use.

GreenLude
10-17-2005, 09:26 PM
Advantage: A step in binding, fast, easy and you are down the hill. Also the flow Pro team is sick so they must be doing something right.

Disadvantage: I found the feel to loose for me, and i kept wondering if it would come open and i would eat sh1t. I demoed a pair for an afternoon, i personally wound't buy them

This year i'll be rocking the MFM Pro's from technine. I just love the baltimore strap.

Khyron
10-19-2005, 09:31 AM
I bought them for my board (newbie) and I love them. Off the chair and moving while everyone else spends mins getting theirs on. Minor jumping and stuff feels as secure as any others.

Khyron