PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1995 Eagle Talon ESi turbo, low miles, mint

b_t
10-15-2005, 01:31 PM
For Sale is my car, yet again...

1995 Eagle Talon ESi turbo
84,000km on the car, 2,000km on the rims and tires, and about 1,150km on the turbo setup

50 trim T3/T4
Hahn Racecraft turbo manifold
TurboXS RFL BOV
Turbonetics Deltagate
Walbro 255LPH
Vortech FMU
Axis Seven MODS 18"
Yokohama Parada Spec 2s 225/40ZR18
Autometer Boost Gauge
Air/Fuel Gauge
Autometer 2 gauge A-pillar pod
Vibrant Type V strut bar
Kenwood KDC-MPV619 MP3 deck
Ultimate Platinum component speakers
Pioneer coaxials
elemental Designs 12K.44 in custom ported box
Hifonics 1,000 watt sub amp
two sets of stereo wiring (4ga and 8ga)

Parts that will be included:
Dropzone lowering springs
Stock exhaust manifold
Stock heatshields
Stock intake, air filter, and airbox
Stock downpipe
Stock fuel pump
Stock oil pressure sendor
3" inlet Vibrant muffler
T3/T4 5 bolt pattern internal wastegate with actuator
Set of winter rims & tires, 16" first gen Talon TSi swirlies powdercoated black, with two brand new tires and two with about 60%
-8AN SS braided hose and ends
Extra thermostat drilled to accept an extra coolant temp sensor (for Accel DFI or Megasquirt installation)
Stock Talon thumbnail spoiler

The car is practically mint on the inside, the outside has some scratches on the driver's side headlight and side of the bumper, as well as on the roof, touchups on the bumper and roof were $400. New headlight, like $40 used. Paint is otherwise in excellent shape. As well, the spoiler holes have not been filled, but I still have the spoiler to give to you.
The car does not yet have the Deltagate or RFL installed, and does not have a complete downpipe yet, just a temporary one that does not connect to the stock exhaust (so the car, and turbo, are hella loud). This work will probably be done before the car sells.

I can't upload pics right now, please reply with your e-mail to receive some, or look in my sig :D

Asking $12,500obo with all the extra parts. Selling to buy a faster turbo ESi.

canderson
10-16-2005, 12:12 PM
just wondering why you dont just get a TSi?

b_t
10-16-2005, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by canderson
just wondering why you dont just get a TSi?

Turbo ESis are different... plus we have a pretty solid motor, lots of Neon guys are running 9s and 10s on this thing, plus there is a lot of us who are just dedicated to the car.. I dunno, maybe its cuz the ESi is an underdog :D

b_t
10-18-2005, 12:19 PM
baump

lastprodigy
10-18-2005, 12:36 PM
lol youve always been a bit weird :nut:

good luck with the sale, why not just keep the car that you know is mint though!

b_t
10-18-2005, 12:43 PM
haha well odds are I will keep it, I am not trying to sell it very hard and I am not negotiating on the price much... I just want this other Talon ESi, except that one has 394whp instead of the maybe 225whp I'll have when I'm done (if I'm lucky)