PDA

View Full Version : A friend made an AMAZING drawing of my car and I wanted to share it.

Mad$ella
10-15-2005, 11:28 PM
Here you go...

Z_Fan
10-15-2005, 11:38 PM
Thanks for sharing.

Now, here you go.

Xaroxantu Zero
10-15-2005, 11:41 PM
lol?

Khyron
10-16-2005, 12:16 AM
Your wheel appears to be bent.

Khyron

infected
10-16-2005, 12:18 AM
Looks good :thumbsup:

Ekliptix
10-16-2005, 12:56 AM
Your friend is tallented.

Hash_man
10-16-2005, 01:41 AM
Wow, very impressive drawing. thats sick

GQBalla
10-16-2005, 03:38 AM
Originally posted by Khyron
Your wheel appears to be bent.

Khyron

ahah lol its nice i think same style as a bunch of other car drawings

talented guy

Mad$ella
10-16-2005, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by Z_Fan
Thanks for sharing.

Now, here you go.

thanks! :thumbsup:

trikypenguin
10-16-2005, 10:02 AM
very nice drawing

LudeRoca
10-16-2005, 10:54 AM
mike who drew that?

illeagle
10-16-2005, 11:05 AM
Looks great!.. Turn it into a sticker

Mad$ella
10-16-2005, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by LudeRoca
mike who drew that?

My friend from fordpower.ca

BerserkerCatSplat
10-16-2005, 12:34 PM
Hey, that's well done!

DJ Lazy
10-16-2005, 01:12 PM
Not too bad indeed... :)

240droptop
10-16-2005, 06:44 PM
thats pretty good wow

BokCh0y
10-16-2005, 06:53 PM
awesome drawing :thumbsup:

silva27
10-16-2005, 07:03 PM
nice:thumbsup:

HTN SWCHS
10-16-2005, 07:12 PM
is this the car where your fingerprint stays in the paint??? ive heard good things

l8braker
10-16-2005, 07:18 PM
:thumbsup:

Mad$ella
10-16-2005, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by HTN SWCHS
is this the car where your fingerprint stays in the paint??? ive heard good things

No sorry.

Carfanman
10-17-2005, 01:17 PM
What program did he draw that with?

Nav13
10-17-2005, 02:04 PM
I am guessing the one located in his artistic mind.

Z_Fan
10-17-2005, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by Carfanman

LOL

You've never heard of that special program?

It's called "Right hand". Or hey, you never know, he could be using the VERY special [limited edition] program called "Left Hand".

hampstor
10-17-2005, 10:35 PM

LOL

You've never heard of that special program?

It's called "Right hand". Or hey, you never know, he could be using the VERY special [limited edition] program called "Left Hand".

He used the 'right hand' filter in photoshop :rofl:

madsella, your friend is very talented

Gurpy
10-17-2005, 10:39 PM
Damn, your friends got skills man....

halfer
10-17-2005, 10:47 PM
wish i could do something like that

JordanEG6
10-17-2005, 10:50 PM

WTF?! :rofl: :rofl: *sigh* americans :D

DelSoln
10-17-2005, 11:08 PM
That looks great! Now tell him to do it in color next time. :thumbsup:

l8braker
10-17-2005, 11:11 PM

a program called paper and pencil? :dunno:

Z_Fan
10-17-2005, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by hampstor
He used the 'right hand' filter in photoshop :rofl:

Yeah, well, I was gonna buy that filter so I could make a nice picture of my car too. But then when I found out that you also needed Free Hand V2.0, Creative Mind Studio V3.0, Artistic Talent V5.0 *AND* - not only that - but the box said something about Highschool V1.0 was also required. Hell, I just don't need all that jazz. ;)

Originally posted by JordanEG6
WTF?! :rofl: :rofl: *sigh* americans :D

Indeed. :rolleyes:

Mad$ella
10-18-2005, 12:29 AM
:rofl:

Hamann
10-18-2005, 10:30 PM
Damn, thats tight man :thumbsup:

rony_espana
10-18-2005, 10:35 PM
Not bad at all! He should do that for other cars!!!!

Carfanman
10-19-2005, 05:32 PM
WTF? I've never seen anything done like that with hand, and there are alot of programs out there that can be used to draw really good pictures. It wasnt nearly as obvious as everyone makes it seem.

Mad$ella
10-19-2005, 05:37 PM
WTF? I've never seen anything done like that with hand, and there are alot of programs out there that can be used to draw really good pictures. It wasnt nearly as obvious as everyone makes it seem.

It is by hand, trust me.

ricefarmer
10-19-2005, 05:40 PM
wow, the drawing looks better then the actual car:whipped:

TheBenzo
10-19-2005, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by Ekliptix
Your friend is tallented. Better than Wil Barrington? :rofl: copter.

Carfanman
10-19-2005, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Mad$ella

It is by hand, trust me.

I believe you %100, why would you make something like that up, I'm just responding to everyones sarcastic responses, and people saying "only in America" (which is the most unintelligent response ever, because a) what does that have to do with the US, thats like saying "only in canada" anytime someone else does something on this forum that I think is stupid. B) I'm really begining to see canadian arrogance, at least towards americans, which is ironic, because I'll be the first to admit that AMERICANS are arrogant, and thats a big reason canadians dont like americans. Dont become what you hate. I also realize that its not all Canadians who are this stupid, But I think I'll be as generall as you guys, and say "Only in canada will you find such unintelligent responses, and such arrogance"). Okay, I went on a bit of a tangent there, but that "only in america" response just made no SENSE!

And I know this post is full of spelng and gramur errors, but I guess its because I'm an American, Because ALL americans are complete idiots, who cant even type a legible sentance.:rolleyes:

Oh yeah, that needng highschool to draw well comment was stupid too, because other than giving really crappy art classes, school has NOTHING to do with art, even someone who isnt anti school should be able to admit THAT. You think leonardo divinci or michalangelo (yes I misspelled their names, go fuck yourself) attribute their artistic success to a great highschool art class? Sometimes taking an art class by a professional, outside school, is really good, but highschool art classes are generally shit. And you certaintly dont NEED highschool art classes to draw well.

2000_SI
10-19-2005, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by ricefarmer
wow, the drawing looks better then the actual car:whipped:
:drama:

Z_Fan
10-19-2005, 07:27 PM
Once you get over your anger issues, hopefully you'll be able to see some small degree of humor [contained rather sarcastically] in my comments.

I was talking about hypothetical software requirements to help generate some humor for my small contribution to this thread.

[B]And I know this post is full of spelng and gramur errors, but I guess its because I'm an American, Because ALL americans are complete idiots, who cant even type a legible sentance.:rolleyes:

I'm starting to think you may have a complex about not going to school. Perhaps you should go back and finish so it doesn't eat you up inside whenever there is a thinly veiled reference to highschool made innocently on an internet forum. Or perhaps if you can not live with your ineptness with respect to spelling and grammar, you might consider taking a few seconds to read your post before you click submit. I guess that implies you'd actually know what to fix. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, that needng highschool to draw well comment was stupid too

I read back through the thread and couldn't find any comments posted by anyone that said you needed highschool to draw well.

big_k
10-19-2005, 07:45 PM
i think he was reffering to your program that you would have to buy, "highschool V2.0" or somethin, don't remember what you put exactly about the highschool comment. either way

thats an awsome drawing, and your hilarious Z fan.

turbotrip
10-19-2005, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by big_k
i think he was reffering to your program that you would have to buy, "highschool V2.0" or somethin,
:werd: but its very rare and hard to find down in the US, so i guess ur out of luck

crazydriver
10-19-2005, 08:09 PM
wow, awesome drawing! good job!

Fez_turbo
10-19-2005, 08:37 PM
that is one sick picture dude.

props to that.

Carfanman
10-20-2005, 10:48 AM
Once you get over your anger issues, hopefully you'll be able to see some small degree of humor [contained rather sarcastically] in my comments.

Actually, I wasnt that angry, I was just making my point. I guess its because you cant hear my tone of voice that you thought I was angry.
It loses its humor after a while. Almost everytime I make a mistake, even if it has nothing to do with highschool, the Highschool comment gets brought up. After a while, I just dont see any humor in it. I've seen highschool comments dozens of times, and I havent said anything, but sometimes, I do say something.

I was talking about hypothetical software requirements to help generate some humor for my small contribution to this thread. [Beyond fixing the original digital file and reposting it.]

It was fine, exept for the subtle comment, which I mentioned, mostly because it didnt make sense. Highschool and good art have nothing to do anything, and you obviously were just looking for another opening to mention that I dont go to highschool. It really had nothing to do with the thread. Thats the maing reason it bothered me.

I'm starting to think you may have a complex about not going to school. Perhaps you should go back and finish so it doesn't eat you up inside whenever there is a thinly veiled reference to highschool made innocently on an internet forum. Or perhaps if you can not live with your ineptness with respect to spelling and grammar, you might consider taking a few seconds to read your post before you click submit. I guess that implies you'd actually know what to fix. :rolleyes:

I dont have any problem with it, infact, it only bothered me slightly. What got to me more was the only in america comment, which was about something that wasnt geographical at all. All I said about YOUR comment was that it didnt make sense, and was stupid, because highschool and art had nothing to do with eachother, and you basically said (as humorously as you think you said it) that you need the" Highschool V1.0" to be able to draw.
Then, when I mentioned that your comment was stupid, you accused me of having a complex about not going to school. I really think that your just looking for oppurtunities to find that I want to go to school, or that I should go to school, and just to bring up that I dont for the sake of bringing it up. Honestly, I didnt care at first, but after a while, just give it a rest, it gets stupid. I'm not going to change a decission of this sort because a bunch of random people on the internet think I should.
As for the spelling comment, that wasnt even about school. If you read the sentance, that was about the americans comment. I dont care if I have spelling errors, but I knew someone was going to mention it, so I just said it first. Your just finding issues where they dont exist. Please get a different hobby.

I read back through the thread and couldn't find any comments posted by anyone that said you needed highschool to draw well.

Your right, noone said anything... except for you.

BTW, again, I'm not upset, so dont accuse me of being upset my what some people on an internet forum say.

Ironically, you think that beyond shouldn't even have enough impact to bother me, yet it should have enought impact to make me go back to something I hate?:dunno:

Z_Fan
10-20-2005, 11:04 AM
Carfanman - you don't need highschool to progress in life. (Nor do you require any education beyond highschool for that matter.) So, relax [like you are] and don't worry too much about it. As long as you are making progress towards whatever goals you have set, you're doing fine.

I don't care what you do with your life. [Just FYI.] As for the "American" comment...I didn't make it (as you know) but if you were to source the stupidest things ever done in this world (via newspaper articles, etc.) you'll find most of them are done by Americans. It's not your fault. It's merely a stereotype slapped upon all Americans. Kind of like how I live in an Igloo because I'm a Canadian, eh! Anyhow, don't worry, America also happens to have the most intelligent people in the world too. It's just perhaps on average that you see the stereotyping occur.

And yes, the Highschool V1.0 was a comment specially inserted for your amusement - yours specifically because of your chosen direction in that regard. But I guess you didn't find it that funny. Sorry, I'll try a little harder next time to make you laugh. Well, I'm sure some other people thought it was funny...so we'll call it good.

I mean, the "Right Hand" filter comment [which I didn't make] was absolutely hilarious! You enjoyed that one didn't you?

eb0i
10-20-2005, 11:11 AM

but the box said something about Highschool V1.0 was also required. Hell, I just don't need all that jazz. ;)

hahaha.

Nice picture of your car by the way, your friend is a good artist. :thumbsup:

rockym20
10-20-2005, 03:22 PM
Sorry, but when I saw that, the first thing that came to mind was
"Liger"