PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to share my lambo-story among car enthusiasts...

fsm
10-16-2005, 11:49 AM
http://www.lambounfall.de

made my worst experieces with the company lamborghini, be it as a car manufacturer or as people to talk to (well, not much talking going on if you dont get a response to a serious letter, doh!)

greetings from bavaria,
fsm

SneakyNeek
10-16-2005, 12:00 PM
omg dude

theken
10-16-2005, 12:06 PM
that is messed up for sure

DJ Lazy
10-16-2005, 12:06 PM
Hmmmm Interesting read..

JAYMEZ
10-16-2005, 12:21 PM
Damn who would have known that kinda stuff would happen with Lambo... Maybe you and your Lambo friends should take a visit to the factory :D

RickDaTuner
10-16-2005, 12:39 PM
I am totally not Surprised... After seeing the pictures of thier manufacturing plant and the people who were working in technical areas, I knew things like this would arise soon enough...

Like I've said in the past, its just an Over Rated Farm Tractor

/////AMG
10-16-2005, 12:41 PM
Sad to hear, but it does happen. Shame Lamborghini hasn't replied yet.

If I had the chance to buy a Lamborghini, I would stil do it.

fsm
10-16-2005, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by /////AMG

If I had the chance to buy a Lamborghini, I would stil do it.

there are much better ways to waste your money...

RickDaTuner

I am totally not Surprised... After seeing the pictures of thier manufacturing plant and the people who were working in technical areas, I knew things like this would arise soon enough...

may i ask you which pics you saw? are they online somewhere?

/////AMG
10-16-2005, 01:08 PM
It isn't a waste. I'm sure you were really excited and all that before you bought your car. And you had a terrible experience, but it does happen to a few people.

Actually I wouldn't buy any of the newer Lambos, I'd got for a Diablo (my dream Lamborghini).

But I understand all that crap that happened is unbelievable, especially for a near BRAND NEW car. And with the amount of cash you are paying, you except nothing but the best.

Hope they get in touch with you.

fsm
10-16-2005, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by /////AMG
It isn't a waste. I'm sure you were really excited and all that before you bought your car. And you had a terrible experience, but it does happen to a few people.

Actually I wouldn't buy any of the newer Lambos, I'd got for a Diablo (my dream Lamborghini).

But I understand all that crap that happened is unbelievable, especially for a near BRAND NEW car. And with the amount of cash you are paying, you except nothing but the best.

Hope they get in touch with you.

exactly, i was as excited as hardly ever before, however i was greatly disappointed.

anyways, i get your point and it seems like you got mine. :thumbsup:
lets see how they react now that my website is becoming a bit popular...

fsm

PorknBeans
10-16-2005, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by RickDaTuner

Like I've said in the past, its just an Over Rated Farm Tractor

I would have to say your subaru is an overpriced farm tractor.

fsm
10-16-2005, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by PorknBeans

as far as i know subarus are among the leaders in most car breakdown statistics.
from my experience i cannot say the same about lamborghini's quality...

A790
10-16-2005, 07:02 PM

Outruns most Civics pretty easy :poosie:

Sorath
10-16-2005, 07:19 PM
holy crap

ninjak84
10-16-2005, 07:23 PM
I found a quote on your website. It seemed to explain my thoughts exactly

The only thing that remains is a driving mistake, probably tore the steering wheel or something like that.

How exactly do you feel Lambo is responsible?
Because you saw some rusty screws? Because your buddy who owns a Gallardo has water in his tailights?

:rolleyes:

The way I see it, you decided to show off with your friends on the Autobahn and hit the rail. Then once you found out your insurance/dealership wouldn't cover it, you started to get mad and blame it on the car.

Am I wrong?

RickDaTuner
10-16-2005, 07:30 PM

haha if anything you need to look in deeper as why i am calling it that.

Subaru Impreza was a rally born race car... wich for the most part Dominates the WRC year after year..

The Lambourghini, all lambourghinis are nothing more than a Status symbole with hella power and some agresive styling, they are not race Developed or even race inspiried..

Ferrari Is by far the Better Super car company

RickDaTuner
10-16-2005, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by fsm

there are much better ways to waste your money...

may i ask you which pics you saw? are they online somewhere?

they were on this website I will try and do a search for them

90s_tuner
10-16-2005, 08:04 PM
STi is pretty overpriced for a 4 cyl, you can get an Evo for less with the same (if not more) potential. Lamborghini you are paying for a v12 motor producing like 500 hp... worth the money. Many things can be a factor his accident.

crazydriver
10-16-2005, 10:59 PM
hmm this is dissapointing news, my friend drives a Murciealgo and she's never had any problems with it, maybe you just got the lemon?? But still, rusted screws and loosely clamped hoses shouldn't exist for a car in that price range

FlySi
10-16-2005, 11:23 PM
im really glad that you are okay, but you sound like a dumbass. it really sounds as though you lost control of the vehicle. your only 'evidence' of any faulty product came 6 months AFTER you wrecked the car [the broken brake disc, but that probably happened at impact]. on top of that, no 'professionals' could find any evidence of faulty manufacturing despite your claim that your car 'suddenly' veered off to the right. doesn't make sensse, sorry buddy. sure you saw rusted screws and some other nonsense, but these did not cause the accident, screws rust, thats life.

exotics are not reliable anyone knows that but ferrari and lamborghini continue to dominate the scene and will for a long time.