PDA

View Full Version : What religion are you?

Xtrema
10-17-2005, 01:55 PM
http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=10907

You scored as atheism.

You are... an atheist, though you probably already knew this. Also, you probably have several people praying daily for your soul. Instead of simply being "nonreligious," atheists strongly believe in the lack of existence of a higher being, or God.

Mr. Burns
10-17-2005, 02:10 PM
You scored as Satanism. :devil:

Your beliefs most closely resemble those of Satanism! Before you scream, do a bit of research on it. To be a Satanist, you don't actually have to believe in Satan. Satanism generally focuses upon the spiritual advancement of the self, rather than upon submission to a deity or a set of moral codes. Do some research if you immediately think of the satanic cult stereotype. Your beliefs may also resemble those of earth-based religions such as paganism.

http://images.quizfarm.com/1110083892devil.gif

Charon
10-17-2005, 02:14 PM
^^ I got the same ....?? Is that because of the way I awnsered the animal questions because I am into hunting ????

Really just a bunch of :bullshit:

Proyecto2000
10-17-2005, 02:20 PM
You scored as Islam:confused:

mac_82
10-17-2005, 02:22 PM
Ha ha I tied Islam / Buddhism.

civicrider
10-17-2005, 02:22 PM
You scored as atheism.

You are... an atheist, though you probably already knew this. Also, you probably have several people praying daily for your soul. Instead of simply being "nonreligious," atheists strongly believe in the lack of existence of a higher being, or God.

atheism

100%
Islam

71%
Satanism

71%
agnosticism

54%
Buddhism

46%
Paganism

46%
Judaism

42%
Christianity

0%
Hinduism

0%

/////AMG
10-17-2005, 02:23 PM
WTF!?!?!?

You scored as Buddhism.

Hakkola
10-17-2005, 02:24 PM
You scored as Judaism.

Your views are closest to those of Judaism. If you are not a Jew, do more research on Judaism and possibly consider becoming one; however, realize that conversion to Judaism is difficult. Judaism was the first of the Abrahamic faiths; it precedes both Christianity and Islam.

Judaism 67%
Christianity 54%
Satanism 46%
Buddhism 46%
Islam 42%
Hinduism 33%
Paganism 21%
agnosticism7%
atheism 8%

IMO the test is stupid, as there are so many different types of Christianity etc.. I'm protestant christian I believe.

Melinda
10-17-2005, 02:25 PM
I'm an agnostic athiest, which I already knew. Interesting quiz though, only 25% of my answers fall under the christianity category.

GoChris
10-17-2005, 02:30 PM
You scored as agnosticism.

You are an agnostic. Though it is generally taken that agnostics neither believe nor disbelieve in God, it is possible to be a theist or atheist in addition to an agnostic. Agnostics don't believe it is possible to prove the existence of God (nor lack thereof). Agnosticism is a philosophy that God's existence cannot be proven. Some say it is possible to be agnostic and follow a religion; however, one cannot be a devout believer if he or she does not truly believe.

agnosticism 71%

calgarygts
10-17-2005, 02:32 PM

You are an agnostic. Though it is generally taken that agnostics neither believe nor disbelieve in God, it is possible to be a theist or atheist in addition to an agnostic. Agnostics don't believe it is possible to prove the existence of God (nor lack thereof). Agnosticism is a philosophy that God's existence cannot be proven. Some say it is possible to be agnostic and follow a religion; however, one cannot be a devout believer if he or she does not truly believe.

agnosticism

71%
Buddhism

50%
atheism

46%
Islam

42%
Christianity

42%
Satanism

33%
Judaism

33%
Paganism

29%
Hinduism

25%

Rockski
10-17-2005, 02:35 PM
You scored as Satanism

Your beliefs most closely resemble those of Satanism! Before you scream, do a bit of research on it. To be a Satanist, you don't actually have to believe in Satan. Satanism generally focuses upon the spiritual advancement of the self, rather than upon submission to a deity or a set of moral codes. Do some research if you immediately think of the satanic cult stereotype. Your beliefs may also resemble those of earth-based religions such as paganism.

Satanism

83%
agnosticism

75%
Islam

67%
Buddhism

63%
Hinduism

42%
Christianity

38%
atheism

38%
Judaism

21%
Paganism

13%

uhh for a roman catholic im gonna go out on a limb and say that i dont think i did what i should of

89coupe
10-17-2005, 02:38 PM
LOL:devil:

You scored as Satanism.

Satanism

100%
agnosticism

92%
atheism

75%
Paganism

75%
Islam

67%
Buddhism

50%
Judaism

42%
Christianity

17%
Hinduism

17%

stevieo
10-17-2005, 02:47 PM
You scored as Satanism.

Satanism

92%

atheism

79%

Paganism

50%

Islam

46%

Judaism

42%

Buddhism

42%

agnosticism

42%

Christianity

17%

Hinduism

17%

Dave P
10-17-2005, 03:19 PM
You scored as atheism.

Phy
10-17-2005, 03:25 PM
Lot of Satanists here! Good luck getting jobs in daycares now, guys. ;)

Scored agnostic, as expected. I remember this one bouncing around the net a few years back, it had way more results, like the different flavors of Christianity, and Secular Humanism... it might have even had Jainism.

2000_SI
10-17-2005, 03:30 PM

Satanism

79%
atheism

58%
Buddhism

46%
agnosticism

42%
Judaism

33%
Paganism

29%
Christianity

17%
Islam

17%
Hinduism

4%

There are a lot of Satanist's on here..:devil:
When i first saw my results i was like "But ive never sacrificed ANYTHING" :confused:

frostyda9
10-17-2005, 03:30 PM
You scored as agnosticism

BerserkerCatSplat
10-17-2005, 04:09 PM
Satanism for me... :devil:

~Leah~
10-17-2005, 04:15 PM
You scored as Satanism.

Satanism

79%

agnosticism

75%

Buddhism

71%

Christianity

71%

Islam

54%

Paganism

50%

Hinduism

46%

Judaism

38%

atheism

29%

I was raised as a Christian... but this is kind of interesting because my grandma always says I'm possessed by the devil!
:eek: :devil:

euro_racer
10-17-2005, 04:28 PM
Sweet, it worked for me......

You scored as Christianity

Your views are most similar to those of Christianity. Do more research on Christianity and possibly consider being baptized and accepting Jesus, if you aren't already Christian. Christianity is the second of the Abrahamic faiths; it follows Judaism and is followed by Islam. It differs in its belief of Jesus, as not a prophet nor historical figure, but as God in human form. The Holy Trinity is the concept that God takes three forms: the Father, the Son (Jesus), and the Holy Ghost (sometimes called Holy Spirit). Jesus taught the idea of instead of seeking revenge, one should love his or her neighbors and enemies. Christians believe that Jesus died on the cross to save humankind and forgive people's sins.

Christianity

75%
Paganism

67%
Buddhism

63%
Islam

58%
Satanism

58%
agnosticism

54%
Judaism

46%
atheism

46%
Hinduism

38%

mo_virgin
10-17-2005, 04:44 PM
Christian

92%

Hell yeah!

AcuraTl
10-17-2005, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by Proyecto2000
You scored as Islam:confused:

woooot convert now!!

Islam

79%
Judaism

50%
Buddhism

46%
Paganism

33%
Christianity

29%
Hinduism

25%
agnosticism

13%
Satanism

8%
atheism

0%

3G
10-17-2005, 06:36 PM
You scored as Islam.

Your beliefs are most similar to those of Islam. Do more research on Islam and possibly consider taking the shahadah and officially becoming a Muslim, if you aren't already. Despite the actions of some - who go against the teachings of Islam - Islam is a religion of peace; the word "islam" means "peace through submission to God." "Muslim" means "one who submits to God." Islam is the third of the three Abrahamic faiths, and it shares much with Judaism in Christianity; its differences are the acceptance of Muhammad as the last and final prophet, and the oneness of God - in other words, that Jesus, though he was a revered prophet, was not in fact God, and only one God exists. Apparently the Taliban could not read (though their name means "students"), because the Qur'an states that men and women are equal as believers, and that all believers should be educated and seek knowledge. Modesty in dress and behavior is required in Islam for both men and women to preserve the values of society and move the emphasis from superificial appearance to intelligence, knowledge, and God.

Islam 75%

Gurpy
10-17-2005, 06:44 PM
I'm over 80% Buddhist.. :dunno:

ricefarmer
10-17-2005, 06:55 PM
satanist/buddhist
wtf?

DJ Lazy
10-17-2005, 07:40 PM

agnosticism

71%

Paganism

63%

Buddhism

54%

atheism

42%

Christianity

42%

Islam

42%

Hinduism

38%

Satanism

38%

Judaism

29%

statick
10-17-2005, 08:27 PM
83 percent islam
50 percent buddhism

it assessed me right cuz im actually a muslim.

eb0i
10-17-2005, 10:20 PM
You scored as Buddhism.

Your beliefs most closely resemble those of Buddhism. Do more research on Buddhism and possibly consider becoming Buddhist, if you are not already. In Buddhism, there are Four Noble Truths: (1) Life is suffering. (2) All suffering is caused by ignorance of the nature of reality and the craving, attachment, and grasping that result from such ignorance. (3) Suffering can be ended by overcoming ignorance and attachment. (4) The path to the suppression of suffering is the Noble Eightfold Path, which consists of right views, right intention, right speech, right action, right livelihood, right effort, right-mindedness, and right contemplation. These eight are usually divided into three categories that base the Buddhist faith: morality, wisdom, and samadhi, or concentration. In Buddhism, there is no hierarchy, nor caste system; the Buddha taught that one's spiritual worth is not based on birth.

Buddhism 83%

Islam 71%

Judaism 54%

Hinduism 50%

Christianity 46%

agnosticism 46%

Satanism 46%

Paganism 46%

atheism 46%

Khyron
10-17-2005, 10:31 PM
Agnostic 100%
Satanic 50%
Islamic 42%

Be interested in what gave me the islamic points as I can't think of anything I agree with aside from the basic don't kill stuff.

Khyron

Xaroxantu Zero
10-17-2005, 10:35 PM
Satanism

83%

Buddhism

79%

Islam

79%

agnosticism

71%

Paganism

50%

Judaism

46%

Christianity

46%

atheism

42%

Hinduism

38%

joyridder
10-18-2005, 03:33 PM
OMG not the answer I was looking for:

You scored as Satanism.

Satanism

100%
Buddhism

92%
atheism

92%
Paganism

92%
Islam

75%
agnosticism

71%
Christianity

67%
Hinduism

58%
Judaism

42%

Khalil.e
10-18-2005, 11:30 PM
You scored as Islam.

Your beliefs are most similar to those of Islam. Do more research on Islam and possibly consider taking the shahadah and officially becoming a Muslim, if you aren't already. Despite the actions of some - who go against the teachings of Islam - Islam is a religion of peace; the word "islam" means "peace through submission to God." "Muslim" means "one who submits to God." Islam is the third of the three Abrahamic faiths, and it shares much with Judaism in Christianity; its differences are the acceptance of Muhammad as the last and final prophet, and the oneness of God - in other words, that Jesus, though he was a revered prophet, was not in fact God, and only one God exists. Apparently the Taliban could not read (though their name means "students"), because the Qur'an states that men and women are equal as believers, and that all believers should be educated and seek knowledge. Modesty in dress and behavior is required in Islam for both men and women to preserve the values of society and move the emphasis from superificial appearance to intelligence, knowledge, and God.

Islam

83%

Satanism

75%

Buddhism

58%

Judaism

58%

Paganism

50%

Christianity

25%

Hinduism

17%

atheism

17%

agnosticism

0%

rosette45
10-19-2005, 12:41 AM
You scored as Paganism.

Your beliefs are most closely aligned with those of paganism, Wicca, or a similar earth-based religion. You may also follow a Native American religion.

mshaw
10-19-2005, 01:00 AM
You scored as Satanism.

Satanism

71%
Islam

67%
Buddhism

63%
Christianity

63%
Judaism

54%
Hinduism

54%