PDA

View Full Version : Air bag suspension??

NEO
02-14-2003, 05:42 PM
Where can I get them in Calgary, how much for full set up, and how do you rate them??:thumbsup:

bol
02-14-2003, 06:02 PM
No idea but my buddie's got a bagged '91 S10 for sale

used to be the fastest bags in edmonton

Illusionsir
02-14-2003, 06:07 PM
i have a friend thats very big into baging trucks and cars, since you drive a civic you`ll be going on cylinders. you can probibly get a good custom kit for around 2000 $. as for performance there not very good at all, depending on how your kit is setup, you might lose alot of handling. on the other hand you`ll be able to go up and down by the flick of a switch! :D

theken
02-14-2003, 11:24 PM
u can get them at stripe tech, street heat, order them out of the states, im sure a performance shop anywahere around here can get u air cylinders for your civic. be prepared to handle like ass :D

NEO
02-15-2003, 11:01 AM
I'm not worried about the handling it is a DX all SHOW no GO!
thanks i'll give stripe tech a call.

I dont like street heat any more... they rip people off.... I bought a used topper off them and they were going to paint it and install it fom $800+tax so i paid half as a deposit and then when i went to pick it up there was an extra $100 worth in install charges... and the f**Kers didn't even paint the whole topper they missed the bottom lip no biggie but because my truck is white the red reflected off the box making it look as though i had a pink pin stripe between the box and topper, oh yeah and they didn't install it right and it had a crawl through (no back window) and the rubber boot connector didn't go all the way around the window opening and i was smelling exhust for 2 months untill i found the boot at a different place another $75 to add to the total.. Plus they are stuck in the old school (grandpa needs to sell that place to some one younger and more original) what is with the stupid "tessterosa Blazer"!!!! Just my 2 cents.