PDA

View Full Version : FS: 86 Camaro Roller - Parting out if no interest in the rol

AllGoNoShow
10-18-2005, 10:02 PM
I got my 86 Camaro 2.8L that spun some bearings, ended up wtih my newer BMW and decided its not worthwhile to fix the 2.8L.

The engine/transmission and driveshaft are already pulled, if you have another 2.8L you can easily through it in or as most of us are probably thinking, it is perfect for a v8 swap.

Comes w/ the new fuel pump, strainer, filter as I don't want to pull that all out again. All the power steering pumps and everythign is there from the 2.8L, you can tell me what you don't want and I will pull it off or you can pull it off yourself and if you don't want it you can give it back to me so its not taking your garage up.

The body is silver/red, originally red, quick respray of silver overstop but needs another respray, I would go red again. Body is in fairly good shape, only one rusty spot and I can get pictures of it in a little bit. Frame was still very good last time I was underneath it on a hoist so thats a plus, no rust on that frame.

Interior is in near perfect condition.

So lets start at say $750 for the rolling chassis. If anyone is interested in parts if I decide to part it out, please email [email protected] with subject "Camaro Parts: WHAT YOU WANT" so I can keep the sutff organized until I decide to part it out.

Will have pictures up soon!