PDA

View Full Version : fs: red bull motorcycle jacket w/helmet

QUINN
10-19-2005, 10:31 PM
hey guys,

i know its gettin close to the end of the season, but i have a sick leather red bull racing motorcycle jacket and a helmet that i need to get rid of. it hurts me to have to let go of this gear but i need money to pay the bills. im askin $450 for both, but ill take the first reasonable offer.

thanks,
cody

p.s. the picture that i took of the gear are to big to put on here, so drop me a pm if ur interested and ill e-mail u some pics.

Sorath
10-20-2005, 12:37 AM
how much just for helmet? also pics?

Mad$ella
10-20-2005, 08:45 AM
HOw much for just the jacket?

QUINN
10-20-2005, 12:07 PM
i would let the jacket go for $350 and the helmet for $100, they are both in wicked shape. if u want pictures, let me know and i will have to e-mail them to u.

danricenguyen
10-20-2005, 07:22 PM
sizes?

QUINN
10-21-2005, 09:48 AM
size medium jacket, small helmet

Mad$ella
10-21-2005, 09:57 AM
Sorry medium wont work for me.

QUINN
10-21-2005, 04:03 PM
how tall are u and how much u whey?

ricosuave
10-21-2005, 05:33 PM
weigh.

not whey. thats a component of cheese.

jesus.

Sharpie
10-21-2005, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by ricosuave
weigh.

not whey. thats a component of cheese.

jesus.
Wow you have a life :rolleyes:

ricosuave
10-21-2005, 06:16 PM
no, just a low tolerance for stupidity

codybwillis
10-23-2005, 08:13 PM
holy, i guess i had better watch my spelling on here from now on, i never realized there were people patrolling the forums looking for grammar errors. if u really have no life man u can be my personal spellcheck from now on, apparently you dont have anything better to do.

ricosuave
10-23-2005, 08:19 PM
LOL actually, your spelling is fine, its your grammar.

its a pet peeve of mine, that people like you dont know the difference between whey and weigh.

there, their and they're too.

theres lots of them.

but one question - i have to ask your age.

is it s a school / learning thing? is this the type of thing people bitch about klein and his education cuts about?

rico

codybwillis
10-23-2005, 09:58 PM
If this were a site that was noted for its grammar, I would be more diligent about writing grammatically. But, since you are the grammar Nazi, how about we take a look at your last entry. Let me start by mentioning that the first word of a sentence should be capitalized. Secondly, you use the contraction it's (a contraction of "it is") in your second sentence, but you forgot to use an apostrophe. On your fourth line, you meant to say, "There are a lot of them." What you ended up saying was "theres lots of them." I don't even know where to begin with this one Rico. If you intended to say "there is lots of them," that would be wrong, but you should have used "there's" if that was the contraction you were going for. "Lots of them" is not correct either. Ok, at this point, I would have to answer your question, "i have to ask your age" --not a grammatically correct sentence mind you -- with another question: "I have to ask YOUR age." If you are older than four, I would say your writing ability is severly lacking. I was going to stop here, but I really can't just leave that last line. The first four words of your sentence, "is it s a" really don't make much sense, aside from the fact that the third word is a letter, not a word, and you didn't capitalize the first letter of your sentence. The second half of this line doesn't make sense -- check your uses of "about." Whey protein is milk isolate, not a component of cheese. A real component of "cheese" is correcting grammar on sites like this. Perhaps you should go fuck yourself.

How's my grammar now Bitch? haha

Sharpie
10-23-2005, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by codybwillis
If this were a site that was noted for its grammar, I would be more diligent about writing grammatically. But, since you are the grammar Nazi, how about we take a look at your last entry. Let me start by mentioning that the first word of a sentence should be capitalized. Secondly, you use the contraction it's (a contraction of "it is") in your second sentence, but you forgot to use an apostrophe. On your fourth line, you meant to say, "There are a lot of them." What you ended up saying was "theres lots of them." I don't even know where to begin with this one Rico. If you intended to say "there is lots of them," that would be wrong, but you should have used "there's" if that was the contraction you were going for. "Lots of them" is not correct either. Ok, at this point, I would have to answer your question, "i have to ask your age" --not a grammatically correct sentence mind you -- with another question: "I have to ask YOUR age." If you are older than four, I would say your writing ability is severly lacking. I was going to stop here, but I really can't just leave that last line. The first four words of your sentence, "is it s a" really don't make much sense, aside from the fact that the third word is a letter, not a word, and you didn't capitalize the first letter of your sentence. The second half of this line doesn't make sense -- check your uses of "about." Whey protein is milk isolate, not a component of cheese. A real component of "cheese" is correcting grammar on sites like this. Perhaps you should go fuck yourself.

OWNED

ricosuave
10-24-2005, 07:50 AM
You're right.

You got me good.

I have no excuse.

You win.

rico

QUINN
10-24-2005, 02:46 PM
Bump it up

QUINN
10-26-2005, 06:49 PM
bump

DannyO
10-27-2005, 04:03 AM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ...OMFG THAT IS THE BEST OWNING EVER :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Back on topic, bump for a good price, what is the Dot rating and Shell rating for this helmet?, I might be interested, just kinda low on cash right now.

QUINN
10-30-2005, 02:04 PM
its a snell dot, i think its a vr-1 shell. it was a pretty expensive helmet. the shell is fibreglass reinforced with aramid, the lining is expanded polystyrene. so pretty high quality. let me know what u think. call me if u wanna check it out 809-1569

ca2p3r
10-30-2005, 02:09 PM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: PWNED x10

QUINN
11-03-2005, 01:23 PM
bump

Bill Cosby
11-03-2005, 01:35 PM
mike quinn and cody b willis.. WOW
its donavon.. bump for you mike, and :thumbsup: :thumbsup: for your OWNING cody.. WOW

bigpushpa
11-06-2005, 03:05 AM
bump it up
:bigpimp:

unfocus
11-06-2005, 03:09 AM
pics//

HTN SWCHS
11-10-2005, 11:06 PM
Best ownage evar.. i mean ever. :rofl: