PDA

View Full Version : Scammer Alert!!!

Joholiomon
10-20-2005, 12:39 AM
DO NOT BUY from http://www.pisa.com.hk, they SCAMMED me $400 CDN.

I know this online store sell only brand name (LV, Burberry, GUCCI, PRADA, FENDI, and etc..) wallet and hand bags, and is not car related. But X・mas is coming, I know a lot of you are looking for a nice gift to their wife or girl friend. So I think I would post up how I got scammed and warn everyone just in case you or someone you know may think about buying from them in the future.

In case you don・t have time to read the details, here is a brief summary on what PISA did to SCAM me:
- I bought a bag from their online shop with my credit card.
- The style I ordered is out of stock, so I tired to ask for a refund that I never get from them.
- I contacted my cc company to dispute the transaction.
- I got a temporary refund 4 months ago, and the cc company re-charged me the $400 because PISA showed the cc company proof that they shipped the item out.
- I never receive anything from PISA or get email/call/letter from them about they shipped out anything to me or tracking number for the package.
- I email them to ask if they ship out anything to me, but they ignored my email.
- By the time I found out the re-charge, the deadline for dispute has passed, so I can・t do anything with the cc company.

So if you think that I got SCAMMED, please help me spread the word out to everyone you know and make sure no one will get scam from PISA in the future. Or even send PISA an email at [email protected] to let them know you read about how they scam people and will not do any business with them. May be PISA will learn their lesson and no one will get scam in the future.

Now, if you have time to read, below are the details on how PISA SCAMMED me.

I bought a hand bag from them as a gift to a friend, and I paid online with my credit card. After I paid, they email me and told me they one I ordered was :out of stock;, and asked me to pick another style that they have in stock. (Does it sound familiar with those scammer shops out there that tried to get you to buy something you don・t really want after you paid?) So there was nothing on their website that I want or I think is worth the money, so I asked me for a refund. Up to this point, they were very fast in reply emails I sent them. However, since I asked for a refund, it took them at least a week to reply me and sometime they just ignored my emails. So I figured that I probably won・t have any luck to get any refund from them, therefore, I called up my credit card company and dispute the transaction. (While I was having the dispute with the cc company, PISA finally email me and said they will process my refund. But of course they never refunded my money, and the cc company told me that I don・t have to deal with them, so I didn・t contact to PISA for any further action.)After about a month deal with my cc company, I finally get a TEMPORARY refund from cc but upon further investigation.

So for the next 3-4 months, I didn・t hear anything from PISA or cc company, so I figured that everything is done and I got my refund back. Last week, when I check my credit card statement online, I found that the $400CDN was recharged to my cc bill. Therefore, I called up my cc company and asked them what is going on here. They told me PISA showed them proof that PISA did ship out the bag I ordered, so they recharged me the $400. I told the cc company that I never received anything shipment or email from PISA about they shipped me the bag. So I asked them on what I can do now, the cc company told me the deadline for dispute has JUST passed, so by LAW there is nothing they can do now even if PISA really scammed me.

So my question is that IF PISA really have the bag in stock, would you think they would at least email me and let me know the bag is IN STOCK and ask if I still want the bag or still want to keep the refund? Also, I email PISA to ask them for the tracking number and when they shipped me the bag after I talked to the cc company . But of course, they ignored my email AGAIN.

So as it stand right now, I got scammed $400 CDN and there is really nothing I can do to get my money back, unless PISA finally decided that they will refund me. (Which I highly doubted it, especially after 5 months)

I also think it is funny that PISA waited until almost the end of the dispute period to show the cc company the proof of them shipped me the item. So I am sure they have scammed many people before and know about there is deadline for dispute with the cc company. So if they waited until the last few days to show the cc company the proof, there is nothing I can do with my cc company even if I can proof I never receive anything from PISA.

I also called them many times, all I got was a voice mail that they never reply. I also got a friend from HK to goto their shop, but my friend told me he went there a few time during the afternoon on a weekday. But they NEVER OPEN. Also, they covered the window with newspaper, so you can see the inside from the outside.

So if you think that I got SCAMMED, please help me spread the word out to everyone you know and make sure no one will get scam from PISA in the future. Or even send PISA an email at [email protected] to let them know you read about how they scam people and will not do any business with them. May be PISA will learn their lesson and no one will get scam in the future.

Modified by mafay2 at 7:24 AM 10/20/2005

gatorade
10-20-2005, 02:01 AM
that fking sucks man

crazytou
10-20-2005, 02:10 AM
you just call youre credit card company and they'll refund ya

Talies R
10-20-2005, 02:19 AM
The buyer needs to be aware, I would much rather walk into Holt and buy a bag, than send $400 to some shop in Hong Kong called PISA.

lastprodigy
10-20-2005, 02:21 AM
sounds like a PISA shit

240droptop
10-20-2005, 02:36 AM
dam to bad you got ripped off

Joholiomon
10-20-2005, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by crazytou
you just call youre credit card company and they'll refund ya

Can't do nothing with credit card company now, because it passed the deadline for dispute. PISA actually waited until the last minutes to give the credit card company the fake proof, so there is no time for me to do anything about it after I found out.

The only reason I bought from them was because they got the style that you can't find in Canada.

Def_3
10-20-2005, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by lastprodigy
sounds like a PISA shit :rofl:

HRD2PLZ
10-20-2005, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by Talies R
The buyer needs to be aware, I would much rather walk into Holt and buy a bag, than send $400 to some shop in Hong Kong called PISA.

:werd: At least then you are also guaranteed authenticity.

Sorry to hear about your problems with PISA. Hopefully things will be resolved for you, but if not, good on you for spreading the word :)

Khyron
10-20-2005, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by Joholiomon

Can't do nothing with credit card company now, because it passed the deadline for dispute. PISA actually waited until the last minutes to give the credit card company the fake proof, so there is no time for me to do anything about it after I found out.

The only reason I bought from them was because they got the style that you can't find in Canada.

If they redid the charge at the last minute, the dead-line starts all over. Call your damn CC company and bitch until they refund it.

Khyron

Xtrema
10-20-2005, 09:18 AM
I won't buy stuff like that from HK over the wire. Too many fakes and scammers.

rc2002
10-20-2005, 10:36 AM
Man, that sucks to hear. How long was it between the first transaction and the time when your cc company told you that you passed your dispute deadline?

Gurpy
10-20-2005, 04:05 PM
Werd, the deadline should start over. Call your CC company and bitch until they do something about it.

Joholiomon
10-20-2005, 07:22 PM
I call my CC company today and they said they will re-open the case. So I will see what will happen now.

But even I get my money back from CC, I would still say PISA is a BIG SCAMMER.