PDA

View Full Version : Calgary Flames New Years Game

hockeybronx
10-20-2005, 08:12 PM
Hey ya'll, I just got some tickets to the Flames game against Edmonton on December 31st.

Has anybody here gone to a Flames game on New Years before? Is there anything that goes on after the game?

I'm trying to decide if it would be a fun way to spend New Years. For anyone who knows me on this forum you'll know that I absolutely despise the Flames, but seeing how I already spend my $1500.00 going to Toronto to see the Leafs, it's still pretty cool to see live games.

So post up when you guys went, what you did after the game and all that.

Thanks

l8braker
10-20-2005, 08:23 PM
Yea, when they used to play Mtl every new years, I used to goto the game and then join my friends at their gatherings. Back then it was a regular game, ends, blah blah have a great new years, see you next year, don't drink and drive.

I'd do it.

hockeybronx
10-20-2005, 08:39 PM
Yeah I figure it'll be pretty fun. The games at 8:00pm so hopefully I can get to my friends houses by midnight to ring in the New Year.

If I decide not to go then I'll probably throw them on Ebay for some astronomical price. They are fourth row seats behind the penalty box so I'm sure I could get some good coin for them.:D

Kobe
10-20-2005, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by hockeybronx
Yeah I figure it'll be pretty fun. The games at 8:00pm so hopefully I can get to my friends houses by midnight to ring in the New Year.

If I decide not to go then I'll probably throw them on Ebay for some astronomical price. They are fourth row seats behind the penalty box so I'm sure I could get some good coin for them.:D

How you pick them up :nut:

hockeybronx
10-20-2005, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by Kobe

How you pick them up :nut:

They're company seats. I won them in the company golf tournament.