PDA

View Full Version : some desperate guy...

kiwi
10-20-2005, 09:40 PM
The funniest thing happened to me last night... I was driving home from work, & this guy in a jeep next to me starts honking at me... it was dark & raining out, so I look over & he makes this blinking motion w/ his hands. I wasn't sure if he was saying Hi, or if he was saying something about my lights... I was driving faster than he was, so I passed him... he catches up, honks, & waves at me... it was really dark so I couldn't really see who he was, & I'm like, do I know this guy? Is it a parent or something, cuz I had just finished teaching a class, but I didn't recognize him. He was just some white guy in his late 20's or early 30's... so anyways, I pass him again, & he catches up & honks a 3rd time, this time he motions for me to roll down my windows, so I'm trying to drive straight while trying to hear what he has to say, & all this time, I'm thinking there's something wrong w/ my car... but guess what he yelled out instead, "How can I go out with you?" :rolleyes:
I just rolled my eyes, rolled up my windows & passed him! I come to a red light w/ dual turning lanes, & he stops next to me. I just sit there shaking my head while he's looking at me, & shrugging his shoulders. I look away & after a while, he honks, & asks thru body language if I'm married. I then show him my ring, & that was the end of that. So stupid!

Now, I don't listen to Vibe, but apparently, they were making fun of some guy that was trying to pick up women on the road a while back? :dunno:

Sharpie
10-20-2005, 09:43 PM
I would be freaked out he probally followed you home.

10-20-2005, 09:47 PM
If some guy did that to me I would have freaked out!

jaysas_63
10-20-2005, 10:03 PM
hahahahah...thats awsome...

Shaolin
10-20-2005, 10:04 PM
yeah they said on vibe some guy was asking if the girl (the caller) had a ring and then ended up rear ending someone.

l8braker
10-20-2005, 10:23 PM
Haha, that was me.

Ok, maybe not. You never know what he could have wanted....... Scary.

kiwi
10-20-2005, 10:28 PM
What would you do if some crazy guy tried to follow you home on a dark rainy night?

I'm not the type that would weave around in traffic in hopes of losing him... lol

lastprodigy
10-20-2005, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by kiwi
What would you do if some crazy guy tried to follow you home on a dark rainy night?

I'm not the type that would weave around in traffic in hopes of losing him... lol

rofl:rofl:

GQBalla
10-20-2005, 11:00 PM
you shoulda said you were a guy./...

JordanEG6
10-20-2005, 11:03 PM
The funniest thing happened to me last night... I was driving home from work, & this guy in a jeep next to me starts honking at me... it was dark & raining out, so I look over & he makes this blinking motion w/ his hands. I wasn't sure if he was saying Hi, or if he was saying something about my lights... I was driving faster than he was, so I passed him... he catches up, honks, & waves at me... it was really dark so I couldn't really see who he was, & I'm like, do I know this guy? Is it a parent or something, cuz I had just finished teaching a class, but I didn't recognize him. He was just some white guy in his late 20's or early 30's... so anyways, I pass him again, & he catches up & honks a 3rd time, this time he motions for me to roll down my windows, so I'm trying to drive straight while trying to hear what he has to say, & all this time, I'm thinking there's something wrong w/ my car... but guess what he yelled out instead, "How can I go out with you?" :rolleyes:
I just rolled my eyes, rolled up my windows & passed him! I come to a red light w/ dual turning lanes, & he stops next to me. I just sit there shaking my head while he's looking at me, & shrugging his shoulders. I look away & after a while, he honks, & asks thru body language if I'm married. I then show him my ring, & that was the end of that. So stupid!

Now, I don't listen to Vibe, but apparently, they were making fun of some guy that was trying to pick up women on the road a while back? :dunno:

sorry about that i thought you were single. :dunno:

lol j/k...creepy story tho :rofl:

kiwi
10-20-2005, 11:09 PM
Oh, & this happened on 162 Ave SW by the way... around 8:30 or so... =P

Tomaz
10-21-2005, 01:40 AM
162nd... A lot of freeky ppl live around there! Especually morman girls. No offence if anyone is morman... but damn my ex's has issues!

infected
10-21-2005, 04:58 AM
I'm pretty sure I'd have to scare him off with a metal shovel or a weed wacker of some sort if he decided to show up at my front door. HAHA

403Gemini
10-21-2005, 08:31 AM
yea i keep a baseball bat in my trunk for idiots like that....

duffspec
10-21-2005, 08:38 AM
I would have given him the number to the mental ward in the Peter Loughheed hospital.:D

ricefarmer
10-21-2005, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by GQBalla

:rofl:

unfortunately i think he knew that

kiwi
10-21-2005, 10:51 AM
Good thing he wasn't trying to follow me! I turned off on Heritage, & he kept going on McLeod. I was waiting at the turning lights & when he passed me, he honked again. There was a van in front of me at the time, & when the guy honked, the van moved forward. He must have thought that I was honking at him to move, but the light was still red! lol :nut:

EK 2.0
10-21-2005, 06:52 PM

that's gold...and it probably was JordanEG6, that guy is MAD desperate...

Originally posted by 5.0
If some guy did that to me I would have freaked out!

If a guy did that you to all you would do is freak??

JordanEG6
10-21-2005, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by EK 2.0

that's gold...and it probably was JordanEG6, that guy is MAD desperate...

SO!? :nut:

chris
10-21-2005, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by GQBalla
"MY NAME IS RON!!"

l8braker
10-22-2005, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by chris

"MY NAME IS RON!!"

meg

eNeRgY
10-22-2005, 03:27 AM

Set up a trap, while he is following you call your guy friends and tell them what happen, then meet them some where. If the guy is brave enough to follow you a lil longer he will get a suprise :eek:

ca2p3r
10-22-2005, 03:29 AM
i smell madsella! :poosie:

Kamen
10-22-2005, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by ca2p3r
i smell madsella! :poosie:
:rofl: :rofl:

If he does follow you, drive to a police station? There's only so much he can do in a car...

Foz
10-24-2005, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by 403Gemini
yea i keep a baseball bat in my trunk for idiots like that....

I'd let loose my trunk monkey!!!!

:guns: :whipped:

http://sidesalad.net/archives/TrunkJpg.jpg
http://cuponoodles.net/images/trunk_monkey.jpg

brandon
10-24-2005, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by Foz

:rofl: :rofl:

RickDaTuner
10-24-2005, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by Foz

wholly crap i really did Laugh out loud.. haha thats GOLD!!

brandon
10-24-2005, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by RickDaTuner

wholly crap i really did Laugh out loud.. haha thats GOLD!!

http://media.trunkmonkey.com/video/suburban/Monkey1-high.wmv

Goblin
10-28-2005, 12:41 AM
thanks for the link brandon

lol good stuff