PDA

View Full Version : Learn how to drive

Lo)2enz0
10-21-2005, 04:40 PM
i decided to edit my comments on apexdrift mainly because he seems like a good guy.

just drive safe everyone

Gurpy
10-21-2005, 04:47 PM
Some idiot from my high school thought he was cool so he tried showing off by drifting out of the parking lot at a decent speed. Messed up his car nicely, moron deserved it.

freakin
10-21-2005, 04:52 PM
Luckily no one was in the bus shelter at the time.

:guns: to idiots like that. It's one thing to do it in an empty parking lot, but one the street, espcially with car control like that, is just plain stupid.

I'd like to see how he passes that one through insurance, hehe.

*edit* I just re-read the first post. I thought he hit the bus shelter.

infected
10-21-2005, 04:55 PM
Sooner or later he will get what he deserves by putting not only his but others around hims lives at risk. Shouldn't let a moron ruin your day, it's just a matter of time until he'll learn. Hopefully.

Thaco
10-21-2005, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by infected
Sooner or later he will get what he deserves by putting not only his but others around hims lives at risk. Shouldn't let a moron ruin your day, it's just a matter of time until he'll learn. Hopefully.

as long as you're not the life he puts at risk.

Ichigo
10-21-2005, 08:11 PM
Not to do any profiling.. but.. I noticed a lot of FC drivers drive like maniacs out there..

asp integra
10-22-2005, 12:57 AM
i park in s9 all the time too

Tomaz
10-22-2005, 11:34 AM
The scarey part of it is not that he cant drive, it's the part that he is going to learn the hard way that is going to worry me. I do have to say my friends and i do drive like tools... but at 3 in the morning on crowchild... OPEN ROAD,,, and empty a that time.

pulse_crx
10-25-2005, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by Lo)2enz0
so i was walking to my car at mount royal (to S9) and i see this white FC rx-7 with gold rims, the ones that were for sale a couple of years ago like enkie 5 spoke rims. and he trys to drift around the corner and goes up onto the curb and almost hits a bus shelter. Like seriously just cause you drive a RWD car doesn't mean your this hardcore drifter like learn how to counter steer buddy. and the cars behind him had to turn into the far lane to avoid him since he was sticking out into the lane.

I am just against people drifting during the day, and on the streets when there is traffic everywhere. There is a reason why we set up events and even the autox at secret streets allows it.

wish i had a video of it to show how stupid he was

Dont you remember your driving a couple years ago. Maybe it is just that we have matured now, but I know youve had your share of fun on the street:angel:

ProjectR
10-27-2005, 07:10 PM
just for everyone's knowledge he wasn't trying to drift...his tires are losing traction and he just lost control of the car...i know this because he is a personal friend of mine and he wouldn't do anything retarded like try to drift in a public area. he told me about this after it happened, and he wouldn't brag about how to he tried to drift. shit happens sometimes.

ProjectR
10-27-2005, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by Ichigo
Not to do any profiling.. but.. I noticed a lot of FC drivers drive like maniacs out there..

come on be nice

Supa Dexta
10-27-2005, 07:21 PM
Thats a rediculous argument... I f he KNEW his tires were going bad (and they didn't go bad over night) he would have known not to corner fast... Snow? doubt it, rain? doubt it again, but if it were wet again, he would have known to drive accordingly.. We're not your parents, you don't have to spit lame excuses to us..

ApexDrift
10-27-2005, 07:23 PM
hi there~!

well the car your talking about is my car and yes i was driving it...

well first off id like to say sorry for the motorist that had to avoid my car last week, second id like to say sorry to Lo)2enz0 who thought that was me trying to drift, ill show you how i really drift another time. but the people who know me know that i would never drift around a corner in a busy intersection in the middle of the day... please give me some credit... if i was going to intentionally drift i would have first off actually compleated the drift, second, if i were to intentionally drift i would ahve done it in a controlled enviroment, or at the bare minimum a emply parking lot, but NEVER on the street... i just was in a rush and wasnt paying attention to the dust and dirt on the road, mix that with tires with at most 40% tread and one hand in my bag looking for my jump drive. honestly im even scared to speed on the streets once in a while, im a very careful driver... all i can say is sht happens!

thx

ProjectR
10-27-2005, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Supa Dexta
Thats a rediculous argument... I f he KNEW his tires were going bad (and they didn't go bad over night) he would have known not to corner fast... Snow? doubt it, rain? doubt it again, but if it were wet again, he would have known to drive accordingly.. We're not your parents, you don't have to spit lame excuses to us..

believe what you want..its the truth...if you don't don't then shove it

ProjectR
10-27-2005, 07:28 PM
sometimes people still drive when their tires are worn, it happens to all of us. you ever think that maybe he didn't have the time to get his tires replaced yet?

ApexDrift
10-27-2005, 07:32 PM
that and becasuse im broke ass! haha

Orbie
10-27-2005, 07:35 PM
So you knew your tires were bad, yet were rushing around a corner and not paying attention to the road while executing a turn? Sure sht happens, but for a 'careful driver' this sht could probably have been avoided easily. oh well lesson learned, no one was hurt everything can be fixed.

ApexDrift
10-27-2005, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by Tomaz
I do have to say my friends and i do drive like tools... but at 3 in the morning on crowchild... OPEN ROAD,,, and empty a that time.

dude, i dont even speed on a open road! i guess you are a tool!

ApexDrift
10-27-2005, 07:49 PM
well when you have a assignement due in 10 min's thats worth 40% of your final mark, i think you would rush too... and when the assignments in a jump drive that you thought you lost... you wanna find it right away... :dunno: im glad myself that no one was hurt... but like i said sht happens... and yes lesson learnd!

JAYMEZ
10-27-2005, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Supa Dexta

Hrmmm , I think I should say something Jesus said
:D "May the first man who has not sinned , cast the first stone"

Im sorry but we have all done dumb shit , I speed when I want to speed ... And i know for a fact the majority of us speed , and yes speeding is ANYTHING over the marked speed limit , ok so this guy did a little dumb drift ? Ok and? So have I ? Alot of people have , its apart of our little car culture to see what our car is made of , if he had hit someone then it would have been a different story.

This shit is childish and its better to just leave it alone , somethin dumb was done , and thats that. Anything we say or do is not going to change how Apex drives... I hope that makes sense? But ya End of story

Supa Dexta
10-27-2005, 07:54 PM
Hey yeah, I don't care and usually just stay out of this stuff, I don't pretend to be perfect.. I just think it's a little over the top to "drift" by accident.... either way good times had by all...eer..meh

ApexDrift
10-27-2005, 07:59 PM
DAMN IT I WASNT TRYING TO DRIFT!:banghead:

but thanks for coming out!

Lo)2enz0
10-27-2005, 08:10 PM
deleted

JAYMEZ
10-27-2005, 10:17 PM
ROAR Closed fools :D

:closed:

Goblin
10-28-2005, 12:34 AM
I have one little comment

look at his name

"apexdrift"

Lo)2enz0
10-28-2005, 07:31 AM
it was a dead thread and i didn't notice people were talking in it until last night.

he probably is a cool guy

BerserkerCatSplat
10-29-2005, 04:27 AM
Judging by his Beyond posts, Apex doesn't seem to be the kind of guy who would do that in a public area. No damage other than to his car, mistakes happen, I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. :burnout:

Arz2003!
11-06-2005, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by Ichigo

Yes is true in the most part

Lo)2enz0
11-07-2005, 09:53 PM
decided to delete what I originally said, I am not one to talk mainly because I used to be like this.