PDA

View Full Version : Shadow's Prelude

infected
10-23-2005, 12:15 PM
Just wondering if anyone has seen Shadow's old lude running around town after he sold it? I always see it with another black lude by my school and it was BEAT UP!! This was like two months ago, and just now as I was coming home on Home Road there it was parked on the side of the road. I passed it and took a glance behind me and to my amazement... the driver must have went over a curb or ditched it because the whole front bumper was in the shape of a "^". Just sad to see that it was so nice before and now some kid's have just beat it to nothing, I'll try to go by there again and take a pic.

Forcefed
10-23-2005, 12:20 PM
Oh my, tell me about it, the guy who bought it is friends with one of my roomies. Honestly one of the biggest waste cases ive ever met. I mean he thinks hes all gheto....give me a break....Anyways I've seen what this car has become....total loss on a great looking car, as he has not done anything to keep the car nice or anything its all smashed and shit!!!!....::Sigh::.....:dunno:

PGTze
10-23-2005, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Forcefed
Oh my, tell me about it, the guy who bought it is friends with one of my roomies. Honestly one of the biggest waste cases ive ever met. I mean he thinks hes all gheto....give me a break....Anyways I've seen what this car has become....total loss on a great looking car, as he has not done anything to keep the car nice or anything its all smashed and shit!!!!....::Sigh::.....:dunno:

:rofl: :werd:

2002civic
10-23-2005, 12:38 PM
yea i almost got in a fight at coyotes with the fag(sisters ex b/f) because i made a comment on the crack in the rear bumper and buddy got all tough, lipped me off as he was walking away from me and drove off

A_3
10-23-2005, 12:42 PM
So sad that someone could disrespect a beautiful car like that. I drive a simple Civic Hatch and I baby it like a Ferrari. I suppose it's just tough for me to understand how some people don't value or respect there possessions. :(

theken
10-23-2005, 12:45 PM
i seen it pulled over on glenmore last night before the 60 zone by chinook

ecstasy_civic
10-23-2005, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by 2002civic
yea i almost got in a fight at coyotes with the fag(sisters ex b/f) because i made a comment on the crack in the rear bumper and buddy got all tough, lipped me off as he was walking away from me and drove off

grrrr:devil: lol

such anice car to bad some fuck ruined it

trendkill
10-23-2005, 01:24 PM
same thing happend to my lude..... ppl that buy cars like this never respect it like the oringinal owner... i kow the first buyer kept it nice but th edude that bought it off him i herd just beats it, and now looks like ass now too... ahh well.... i moved on

DannyO
10-23-2005, 01:41 PM
Thats shitty to hear, he doesn't have the built motor in it though I think, so atleast hes not destroying a wicked engine.

Since I got my lufe from Core_upt, she has had abit of damage, so don't think the car is too happy with me being the new owner, but come next spring she'll love me.:D

nismodrifter
10-23-2005, 01:48 PM
damn I didn't even know it sold, used to see it at YMCA like everyday when I was studying this summer, loved the last set of wheels on it...so clean.
Thats life...new owner paid the $$... he can do whatever he wants with it, drive it off a cliff if he wanted to.

infected
10-23-2005, 05:28 PM
Yea that's true, but it's just unfortunate that it's being trated like a truck. I got some pics of the front and rear but they're not very nice, I'll upload them on tonight. It was some white guy driving with his seat all the way back and he had the gangsta lean going on... I don't think he even notice me taking pictures of his car becasue he was too busy acting "kewl". I'm pretty sure the stock engine is in there right now because I caught up to him very fast (long story, I'll explain later) and his muffler sounded disgusting.

Talies R
10-23-2005, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by infected
Yea that's true, but it's just unfortunate that it's being trated like a truck. I got some pics of the front and rear but they're not very nice, I'll upload them on tonight. It was some white guy driving with his seat all the way back and he had the gangsta lean going on... I don't think he even notice me taking pictures of his car becasue he was too busy acting "kewl". I'm pretty sure the stock engine is in there right now because I caught up to him very fast (long story, I'll explain later) and his muffler sounded disgusting.

Thanks for the details MR. Private Investigator.

It's his car, he can drive any way he wants to. I'd be pretty annoyed if someone was following me taking pictures of my car, only to post them on Beyond and bash me.

jdmakkord
10-23-2005, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Talies R

Thanks for the details MR. Private Investigator.

It's his car, he can drive any way he wants to. I'd be pretty annoyed if someone was following me taking pictures of my car, only to post them on Beyond and bash me.

Booo fucking hoooo:rolleyes: Its a Calgary car, on a Calgary forum, in a spotted(no pics yet) thread.

Talies R
10-23-2005, 05:51 PM
What's a Calgary car? property of all Calgarians?

No it's his property, who the fuck cares if he damages it in anyway, this spotted thread is more of a personal attack against the new owner.

finboy
10-23-2005, 06:00 PM
calgary car, as in a car in calgary on public roads, if people want to take pics of it, there isn't a whole lot that can be done about it.

saw it at coyotes last night too, ouch

EK 2.0
10-23-2005, 06:00 PM
Look, I paid good money for the car so I will drive it how, and where I see fit. If any of you fag-tards has an issue...then go STFU...haha...joking...

I saw it last week, homie tried to play with me on the foot in front of his gf...needless to say..."I took it to the track"

I am sure his gf wanted to ride in the EK after being beaten like that...haha...

DC2uned
10-23-2005, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by infected

Who give a damn what he does with it its his car.

It shows what a hurtcase you are to get all bent outta shape that this guy is beating the hell out of his car. :whocares: Get a life.

Originally posted by Talies R
What's a Calgary car? property of all Calgarians?

No it's his property, who the fuck cares if he damages it in anyway, this spotted thread is more of a personal attack against the new owner.

:werd: :werd: :werd:

JordanEG6
10-23-2005, 06:11 PM
meh, this thread is uber gay. :whocares: its his car, who cares what he does to it. although it is a waste to see nicks former car being treated like that. but none the less, he can do what ever he wants to it.

if some one bought my car and riced the shit out of it (well..more than it already is ;) ) or drove it like garbage, i honestly wouldnt care cause its not mine.

dj_rice
10-23-2005, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by JordanEG6
meh, this thread is uber gay. :whocares: its his car, who cares what he does to it. although it is a waste to see nicks former car being treated like that. but none the less, he can do what ever he wants to it.

if some one bought my car and riced the shit out of it (well..more than it already is ;) ) or drove it like garbage, i honestly wouldnt care cause its not mine.

:werd: :werd: to that J-Dog......and Jordan, ur car is riced to the MAX!!! :bigpimp:

But to main topic, yeah whats the point of this thread?Its his car so who cares really if he fcuks it up.....and its a Honda anywayz :drama: :thumbsdow :whocares:

Skyline_Addict
10-23-2005, 06:53 PM
did nick sell the car to him with stock engine or still turbo?

DannyO
10-23-2005, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by dj_rice

.and its a Honda anywayz :drama: :thumbsdow :whocares:

Them be fighting w3rds y0, you talking shit bout my car dawg? :guns: :drama:

Originally posted by Skyline_Addict
did nick sell the car to him with stock engine or still turbo?

As far as I'm aware, Nick sold the engine quite awhile before selling the car, dunno for sure, as when I got told this I saw his car at race city and it still had the FMIC, so dunno for sure.

EK 2.0
10-23-2005, 09:26 PM
Nick sold the car with a JDM H22A, in N/A form...

and really since this thread is NOT going anywhere...