PDA

View Full Version : FS: Wold of Warcraft - Mage-60/deathwing/horde

vincent-h
10-24-2005, 12:49 PM
hey i've been out of the game for about a month and i'd thought I'd finally let my account go as sad as it sounds haha.
anyways its a Undead Mage at lvl 60 with epic mount and I think 7-8 epics including some real hard to get ones like cap of the scarlet savant. Its completely PvP Spec and i've been in of reputable clans without and negative feedback. also believe it has about 700-1000G on the account. I got some fairly rare stuff but the character is mostly pvp but can easily be specced to anything you need and if you need tips just holler

If you need any more info or what not let me know.

asking something like 200.00CAD OBO? Of course I'll included the game and CD-KEY as well to make it all legal with blizzard

Thanks

If someone is interested hope you enjoy. wouldn't mind teaching you how to play the mage a bit too. But not too long or i'll never wanna let it go again! haha

Question: Can you give a more detailed list including gold rep etc

I'm not exactly sure I can only give you what is on the top of my head since i can't log in anymore as i haven't paid for the next month.

items
cap scarlet savant
netherwing crown
arcanist boots
brightwood staff
2 of the warsong gulch pvp rings forgot the names
faction warsong and alterac valley at the lvl when i can buy the second tier items
archmage belt
professions- 300 gnome engineer
have most of the rarest items they can have arcanite dragonling, all three reflectors
300 tailor
forgot my pants and glvoes i think i'm using pvp gloves that increases my mana shield and +dmg

gold is approximate as it was on my secondary char which i never really finish making it has to be at least 700g

can't remmeber much else on the acct.

i'm also ragnaros ready with over 100FR without mark of the wild