PDA

View Full Version : Nicorette Gum

bimmer330
10-25-2005, 02:17 PM
Ok so heres my problem, last week my friend gave me some nicorette gum. The problem is that i dont smoke and he put the gum in a dentyne package or something so i thought it was just regular gum.
So i chewed it and it tasted funny but i thought nothing of it. I grabbed another piece and long story short from that day on i havn't stopped. I'm hooked on this freakin gum!!!
I need to stop chewing this gum! I'm all sorts of fcuked now! I crave the shit and i can't stop chewing the gum!
My question is how should i get myself to stop? Should i take up smoking?? WTF?!?! :dunno:

QuasarCav
10-25-2005, 02:18 PM
BS

It's easy, stop chewing the fucking gum, If you cant tell the difference between nicorette and regular gum than quitting is the least of your issues.

Weapon_R
10-25-2005, 02:24 PM
Is this a joke?

l8braker
10-25-2005, 02:25 PM
:rofl: :rofl: no way..

Def_3
10-25-2005, 02:26 PM
:werd: as if you cant tell the difference, that nicorette shit burns

otherwise if this aint bs
stop chewing, it should be alot easier than quiting smoking

if that doesnt work then light a cigarette, inhale, and repeat 5-6 times a day until gum is no longer required:thumbsup:

MidnightDreamer
10-25-2005, 03:24 PM
Dude, this shit happened to my grandma once... She started chewing when my rents left a pack lying around... They were trying to quit at the time... Anyways, she'd secretly be buying this shit when no one was looking and it started up this whole family fued... Believe it or not, but the gum is more expensive than regular cigs... I think it'd be cheaper to smoke... Or you could try switching to the patch and work your way down.

lastprodigy
10-25-2005, 04:49 PM
BAHAHAHA that would be so funny if it was true...i call :bullshit: though....

hockeybronx
10-25-2005, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by bimmer330
Ok so heres my problem, last week my friend gave me some nicorette gum. The problem is that i dont smoke and he put the gum in a dentyne package or something so i thought it was just regular gum.
So i chewed it and it tasted funny but i thought nothing of it. I grabbed another piece and long story short from that day on i havn't stopped. I'm hooked on this freakin gum!!!
I need to stop chewing this gum! I'm all sorts of fcuked now! I crave the shit and i can't stop chewing the gum!
My question is how should i get myself to stop? Should i take up smoking?? WTF?!?! :dunno:

Yes you should take up smoking:rolleyes:

If you need attention that bad go to the Ask Leo section and make stupid posts there.

If you are serious then the solution... (drum roll) stop chewing the gum and find something to do with your life, obviously you are bored:thumbsdow

Tyler883
10-25-2005, 09:27 PM
You can go on the patch, the smallest doseage of the patch is about the same as 3-4 peices of gum.

But, I'll warn you...most people that go on the patch ussually start smoking.....I think there's a conection :devil:

GTS Jeff
10-25-2005, 10:26 PM
My question is how should i get myself to stop? Should i take up smoking?? WTF?!?! :dunno: BAHAHHAHAHAHA man this is the funniest shit I've read all night. Congratulations on being even dumber than smokers.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

three.eighteen.
10-26-2005, 01:16 AM
i guess if you like shitty tasting gum that makes you dizzy...

90Tegra
10-26-2005, 08:37 AM

Lmao:rofl: same shit happened to me when i quit cigs but with exel

GQBalla
10-27-2005, 12:15 AM
i quit smokin cold turkey!!!

you might as well start smoking!

i suggest you start up with a differen't gum