PDA

View Full Version : The New Di

Dave P
10-25-2005, 03:28 PM
There are a bunch of new channels on digitally imported.

Trance
Vocal Trance
Chillout
Deep House
Hard Dance
Euro Dance
Progressive
Goa-Psy
Hard Core
Dj Mixes
Lounge
Ambeint
Drum N Bass
Classic Electronica
Break Beats
Gabber
Mostly Classical
Newage
Classic Guitar
Smooth Jazz
Top 40
Classic 80's
Raggae
Country Hits
70's Hits
Modern Jazz
Salsa

Something to stream at work and piss of the IT people. haha.

Just thought everyone old and new might be interested

www.digitallyimported.com

euro tang
10-25-2005, 03:41 PM
Yea, I noticed this change this morning as well. They basically added some channels from their sister site sky.fm as well as some new electronic genres. I think it’s good although I’ll always stay true to the vocal trance. DI is my favorite reason to come to work everyday :thumbsup: :clap:

Street_Soldier
10-25-2005, 03:56 PM
what is a di?

RickDaTuner
10-25-2005, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Street_Soldier
what is a di? its shout cast radio for winamp

brandon
10-25-2005, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by Dave P
Something to stream at work and piss of the IT people.[/url]

:whipped: :whipped:

2000_SI
10-26-2005, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by RickDaTuner
its shout cast radio for winamp
You also get it under the radio section on iTunes... but they dont have all of these new channels that where just released..

Vagabond142
10-26-2005, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by Street_Soldier
what is a di?

Di = Digitally Imported, the worlds largest internet radio site for trance, techno and all kinds of electronic music :thumbsup: When I get home from school, every day, it's the first thing that goes on, even before checking Beyond :eek:

www.digitallyimported.com

civic_stylez
10-26-2005, 10:19 PM
i am addicted to DI almost as bad as i am addicted to crack...:nut: ..that station rules...every thursday with armin van buuren is sweet!

Despair*
10-27-2005, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by civic_stylez
i am addicted to DI almost as bad as i am addicted to crack...:nut: ..that station rules...every thursday with armin van buuren is sweet!

haha, I definately agree with that. When I was in school I would listen to it for 6+ hours a day and more when I had to do HW later on in the night. I Love listening to all the sets they play mid afternoon :thumbsup:

Dave P
10-28-2005, 08:42 AM
Vocal Trance station has been on the ball lately

pure gold

same with hard core haha

2000_SI
10-28-2005, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by civic_stylez

You cant forget the Global DJ Broadcast with Marcus Schulz right before it... best 4 hours of DI in the week!

(For this that dont lsiten to it already, but want to, Marcus is 10-12 and Armin is 12-2, every thursday, on the Trance channel)

Dave P
10-28-2005, 10:51 AM
Im a fan of Blank and Jones on DI

Phy
10-28-2005, 11:01 AM
I started tuning out of Vocal when they played that one DJ's stuff every damn day.... it's better now, you say?