PDA

View Full Version : Spotted: White/CF RSX + 240SX i think

Bill Cosby
10-26-2005, 04:28 PM
hey i was downtown yesterday parked outside rockymountain plaza waiting for a stupid ass friend who got $600 worth in tickets, and i saw a White RSX with a carbon fibre hood lip and i think rear lip as well, it was pure sex, and i just wanted to see if that user was on here

as well, i saw i think a 240sx about 95-96?.. it had a bodykit fitted on but not yet painted, it was beside me, then i heard the BOV then it was in front of me, it sounded soooooooo amazing,.. makes me want to get a Turbo sooo bad.. wow just wow

anyways

anyone own up to these vehicles?

2002civic
10-26-2005, 04:37 PM
this is a calgary site and its says your from pitsburgh, and even if your form here spotted threads usually require pics, not to mention talking about a car with a body kits unpainted, one of my biggest pet peeves, if u cant afford to buy the thing and paint it dont do it:banghead:

dj_rice
10-26-2005, 04:46 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If your from Pittsburgh and ur asking who owns these vehicles in a Calgary,Alberta, CANADA site then..... :nut:

Bill Cosby
10-26-2005, 04:49 PM
saying my location is Pittsburgh doesnt mean im there, .. but anyways the vehicles were spotted in calgary alberta, at Rocky Mountain plaza (i believe) .. where you pay your tickets..

motoki88
10-26-2005, 09:48 PM
I think the guy said rocky mountain plaza downtown paying tickets so I'm pretty sure that's calgary. Anyways, what color was the 240sx?

grocko
10-26-2005, 09:57 PM
Did the 240 have an S15 kit on it? white and the rest green? If so I saw that today too :D Too bad I didn't have the camera..:(

T-Dubbs
10-26-2005, 10:25 PM
:whocares:
read the spotted rules before posting

EK 2.0
10-27-2005, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by Bill Cosby
hey i was downtown yesterday parked outside rockymountain plaza waiting for a stupid ass friend who got $600 worth in tickets, and i saw a White RSX with a carbon fibre hood lip and i think rear lip as well, it was pure sex, and i just wanted to see if that user was on here

as well, i saw i think a 240sx about 95-96?.. it had a bodykit fitted on but not yet painted, it was beside me, then i heard the BOV then it was in front of me, it sounded soooooooo amazing,.. makes me want to get a Turbo sooo bad.. wow just wow

anyways

anyone own up to these vehicles?

Originally posted by Bill Cosby
saying my location is Pittsburgh doesnt mean im there, .. but anyways the vehicles were spotted in calgary alberta, at Rocky Mountain plaza (i believe) .. where you pay your tickets..

thanks Dank, D-Unit, and EPThree...:rolleyes: