PDA

View Full Version : farings?

redevil
02-17-2003, 12:47 PM
:devil: Does anyone know where to find a right faring for a 98-01 Red F4? new or used just as long as there is no road rash on it. Can't seem to find cheap one anywhere. If someone has or knows of a place let me know.... Can't wait till the season begins. who knows when though....

jdmakkord
02-17-2003, 12:51 PM
Goodluck fairings are never cheap!

sportryder
02-20-2003, 02:50 AM
Fairings cost so much you would be better getting the old one plastic welded and repainted if possible. Consider that.

oasis
02-20-2003, 06:31 PM
Check ebay, see if you can fine someone parting out a written off bike. Or just spend the $$$ on new ones.

dogstar
02-21-2003, 01:35 PM
go find a bike wreckers, there are at least two in edmonton.

theyll probably still be expensive, which is just a function of the fact that they cost a lot new, sometimes in the 1000-2000 dollar range...
lots of money, but my suggestion is to buy a dropped bike and strip the fairings... make it a naked ;)

some stupid people will pull up beside you and think its some older classic and wanna go for a run, meanwhile your basically new bike will stomp a mudhole in their poopoo.

theres a honda 929rr around town like that, i guess the guy removed the fairings cause its his first bike (kinda bad first bike :S) and didnt want to ruin them, but it looks great, and is very stealthy. ;)