PDA

View Full Version : B & E - Stuff Stolen

Boost Infested
10-27-2005, 08:48 AM
My garage got broken into last nite, they stripped most of my stuff out of my car.

They took:
- Greddy Emanage (look for cut harnesses)
- HKS SSQV bov
- Silvia Square headlight assembly
- GTR grille
- Chrome adjustable rear upper control arms
- Full set of D2 Racing coilovers (anodized purple)
- driver side Bride seat(has a small rip on top of the headrest) and bride rail
- Nismo shift knob
- front mount intercooler
- 300zx aluminum calipers/rotors and stainless lines(in a box)
- JDM rear coupe valances
- sony cdplayer (flip face)

My car was their main target, nothing else was taken.

If you see anything please call police or pm me.

Suspects from Beyond.ca:

I am not pointing finger at them but they were the last 2 guys thinking bout buying my coilovers..

teknical - was the last person who wanted to buy my coilovers, my address was giving to.

MJs-13 - just before tecknical, flaked out on the sale, was giving a ride in my car to test out the ride quality.

These thieves know exactly what they were after... nothing else was touched.. except for my tools they used and took.

GSR Zero
10-27-2005, 08:50 AM
Oh crap man. Sorry to hear that. Hope you catch the punks.

dj_honda
10-27-2005, 08:53 AM
Shitty to hear Jack. Hope you get your stuff back.
:guns: thieves.

funkytuqe
10-27-2005, 09:37 AM
Holy crap, was all this stuff istalled??

Boost Infested
10-27-2005, 10:44 AM
everything that they took was on my car..

GoChris
10-27-2005, 10:54 AM
sorry to hear that. fucking theives!

dj_rice
10-27-2005, 11:01 AM
Shiiiiiiiiit sorry to hear....

rc2002
10-27-2005, 11:10 AM
Sucks to hear - I can't believe they did that in your garage. They must have been there a while if they had time to uninstall your suspension and headlights and seats and stereo...

There's not that many Silvia's around though so it might be harder to get rid of the stuff. I'll keep an eye out.

mx73someday
10-27-2005, 01:05 PM
Unbelievable, I hope those asses get caught.

BerserkerCatSplat
10-27-2005, 01:08 PM
Fuck, that's bullshit. :thumbsdow to thieves!

DelSoln
10-27-2005, 02:30 PM
That's brutal. Just wondering is your garage connected to your house or not?? Hard to imagine them doing this without some noise.

Boost Infested
10-27-2005, 02:37 PM
Garage is in the back, they even took the motion sensor lights out, used a cardboard on the window.

GQBalla
10-27-2005, 02:57 PM
wow looks like they knew exactyly what they were doin....

sorry to hear hope everything works out in the end

SteveMo600
10-27-2005, 04:12 PM
That's unbelievable...sorry to hear man. Honestly, save up for your own shit, don't steal somebody elses stuff that they prolly worked hard to get.

I hope you find the bastard. Those parts are much more rare than the average stereo etc. so your chances are much better than most.

2002civic
10-27-2005, 06:10 PM
that sux dude sorry to hear

Speed_Dreams
10-27-2005, 06:20 PM
Shit that sucks!!

Stock Silvia Grill or GTR?

style of Nismo shift knob?

any pics of this stuff?

JordanEG6
10-27-2005, 06:48 PM
DUDE! jack man, thats terrible. sorry to hear about that.

ATTN beyonders, we should all keep a careful eye and ear on parts that may be floating around or are up for sale!

at least the car is still there, thank your lucky stars! but still, that totally sucks. good luck, hope you end up finding them.

infected
10-27-2005, 07:28 PM
Wow that blows, it's pretty scary how they took so much stuff, they must have spent a bit of time in there uninstalling everything... geez!

We really need to get this "bait-car" idea going, I was just watching the news during supper and I think that's what the police in Ontario are doing, setting up bait cars with GPS and hidden cameras. We sure do need something like that around here.

Mazstyle
10-27-2005, 07:44 PM
Man thats brutal, using your own tools to jack shit off your car :thumbsdow what a kick in the nuts. If those guys are going to sell that stuff chances are they will probably avoid the local scene for obvious reasons, I would watch ebay and other nissan forums...

And to whoever did this you are a sack of shit, shame on you for stealing another enthusiast's stuff. Just remember what goes around comes around and you'll get yours.

gpomp
10-27-2005, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by Mazstyle
Man thats brutal, using your own tools to jack shit off your car :thumbsdow what a kick in the nuts.
that happened to me once, and the fuckers took the tools

freakin
10-27-2005, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by Mazstyle
Man thats brutal, using your own tools to jack shit off your car :thumbsdow what a kick in the nuts. If those guys are going to sell that stuff chances are they will probably avoid the local scene for obvious reasons, I would watch ebay and other nissan forums...

And to whoever did this you are a sack of shit, shame on you for stealing another enthusiast's stuff. Just remember what goes around comes around and you'll get yours.

:werd: Same goes for anyone that knowingly buys stolen parts. If you know it's stolen, and you're buying the parts, you're just as bad as the fucker that stole them.

Sorry to hear about that....makes me second guess my winter storage plans.

finboy
10-28-2005, 10:40 AM
i can't get my rev-scene account to work but if someone has an account on there and maybea sask. based forum, they might want to link this thread onto there

dj_honda
10-28-2005, 10:49 AM
done.

http://www.revscene.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=339223

infected
10-28-2005, 07:47 PM
^ Have to be a member to read... :whipped:

No luck at all in finding anything yet?

RUQUIKR
10-28-2005, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by freakin

:werd: Same goes for anyone that knowingly buys stolen parts. If you know it's stolen, and you're buying the parts, you're just as bad as the fucker that stole them.

To bad more people don't think like you. If there is nobody to buy stolen parts then there is reason for people to keep jackin other peoples hard earned stuff.

DJ Lazy
10-28-2005, 11:14 PM
OHHH shit.. sorry to hear man... I really hope you get your stuff back... I'll keep my eyes open..

ThE tV 8 mE
10-29-2005, 12:58 PM
doesn't your car insurance cover this as it was all installed? or is it different in alberta? Because I always thought that anyting that was stolen out of your car that was mounted, icbc will cover.

jdmakkord
10-29-2005, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by ThE tV 8 mE
doesn't your car insurance cover this as it was all installed? or is it different in alberta? Because I always thought that anyting that was stolen out of your car that was mounted, icbc will cover.

Yes it is covered, but that is besides the point.

Evo prec
11-08-2005, 12:12 PM
yeah way beside the point, the fact remains that he was jacked for his shit, people are fuckin chumps now, cant go out and get a job and buy their own shit like mostly everybody else in the world

in*10*se
11-08-2005, 12:26 PM
wow... all that work and careful planning to remove those parts... shit dude... that was like surgical precision...

u think they'd just get into your garage, open it and wheel your car onto a trailer.

These guys must have been scoping your place for a while.... theres no way this is a "impromptu" or "spontaneous" B/E

good luck w/ locating ur stuff... i'll be sure to keep my eyes peeled and ears open for it

Ford
11-09-2005, 12:54 AM
I was just down at autodream the other day and they informed me that your car got jacked, in a bad way that kinda sounded funny. "Jacks car got jacked" but anyways to the ****heads who stole your stuff, go to jail!!!!

I was under the impression that your car got stolen, but all your stuff got ripped off... that's worse imo...