PDA

View Full Version : Rear F*%#ING ENDED!

lamp_shade_2000
10-27-2005, 07:53 PM
Well I was on my way home after a midterm adn sure enough I was sitting at a grid locked intersection on 16th ave adn BAM someone smooooked me. I get out and look at the damage and my rear end is toast. My bumper is sagging and the add-on kit was hanging on the ground, my hatch wouldnt open and my taillights were loose. So we exchange information and I surprisingly kept my cool. I took my car in to the body shop emediatley after and I guess my unibody is bent (chassis). The spare tire has a fold in it and you can see compression marks on the quarter pannel. WOW what I way to end the day. So now it looks like I for sure wont be driving it until next spring, which sucks cause the weather is still pretty nice.

I know alot of people out there love this car and im just sorry I ever had to see the car this way. What a F'n joke.

Ben
10-27-2005, 08:34 PM
Sorry to hear man, shit happens I guess. Just sucks more when it;s not your fault.

trikypenguin
10-27-2005, 08:37 PM
nnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooo

what a fucking donkey that person is that hit you. i hope everything gets sorted out, haha it was so nice at the meet

b_t
10-27-2005, 08:37 PM
HOLY FUCK someone hit your 240? AHHH
you talked to insurance yet? get on that ASAP before they try and dick you around.

lastprodigy
10-27-2005, 08:40 PM
Sucks dude, get on the others i insurance and take action, dont let em fuck a round with you. GL you might need it (unforuntae, but true)

infected
10-27-2005, 08:49 PM
Damn that sucks, too bad, guess you won't be able to make it to the other meets now. Got any pics of how bad the damage is?

talonboi
10-27-2005, 08:56 PM
omg are you ok?? you just got the car! post some pics up, i think kent and the guys at autodream are going to be heartbroken

KLCC
10-27-2005, 09:10 PM
sorry to hear that.....i hope everything gets sorted out

lamp_shade_2000
10-27-2005, 10:09 PM
I think kent and the boys at autodream are going to want to strangle me.
I have pictures of the damage but its going to be a day or two until i get them up. Its pretty sad. Duct tape is my new body kit. Luckily im ok and the other driver is ok. Didnt feel a thing and usually it will kick in later but its like 7 hours later and still nothing... I jsut hope I dont wake up with a stone stiff neck. Maybe ill make it out to a meet with my old car/winter beater (96cavalier with intake and exhaust) god I dont want to drive it.

l8braker
10-27-2005, 10:10 PM
sorry to hear dude

dam_guy
10-28-2005, 01:40 AM
damn, that's harsh.
i just saw your car too while leaving school.
love your paint.

Zero102
10-28-2005, 09:27 AM
It creased the quarter panels?? I presume in front of the wheel wells. If so, that's one heck of an impact. Not good news for the car.

That really sucks. Hopefully you're alright.

2002civic
10-28-2005, 10:23 AM
that sux man sorry to hear

mshaw
10-28-2005, 10:32 AM
oh man that sucks, funny thing is i just got rear ended wednesday evening too, fuckin drivers

lamp_shade_2000
10-28-2005, 12:05 PM
Well I woke up today with no pain except having to see my car this way. The body shop now thinks that it may be a write off...god I hope not. Sitting on an chassis alignment rack right now to get a final estimate on the extent of the damage. And yes the ripple (more of a dent) is right in front of the rear wheel, and right behind the drivers door. Im jsut worried that the spare tire well is fixable. (As of right now I its compacted to the point that a spare wouldnt fit in there if I tried. Crossing my fingers for a quick and painless recovery for the car but that never seems to be the case.
Sucks to hear about all you other guys getting into accidents too. This must be a consperacy.

schurchill39
10-28-2005, 06:08 PM
Oh sweet jesus. Dude that sucks so bad. Whats going on in calgary lately with people... something in the water?

Sorry to hear dude and i wish you a speedy "recovery"

snowboard
10-28-2005, 06:13 PM
Fuckin saw his car last night brought it by my place, and its badddd, dave man i wouldnt of kept my cool id fuckin beat the shit outta who ever hit my car (if that was mine) no matter who they were. (PS didnt check out the shit with te switch today sory)