PDA

View Full Version : Yo'

Scott
02-17-2003, 02:30 PM
I thought i should apologize to all the board members who have been reading my posts for the last few days. After being flamed personally and having my car cut down alll the time, i was getting a bit sick of it, so i started to be an asshole to everyone. I know i'll get flamed in here to, but i just wanted to publicly apologize to everyone.

But as for the car thing, this is a car related discussion board, i realize people have there opinions about different vehicles, if they didnt all cars would look the same. But calling me Gay just because i drive a sunfre was pretty hurtful. I like my car, and thats all that matters to me. Please dont diss me because of the car i drive.

RSeXy
02-17-2003, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Scott

But as for the car thing, this is a car related discussion board, i realize people have there opinions about different vehicles, if they didnt all cars would look the same. But calling me Gay just because i drive a sunfre was pretty hurtful. I like my car, and thats all that matters to me. Please dont diss me because of the car i drive.

:werd: i totally agree...what a person drives shouldn't be used as a reflection on that person

i can see why you were on the offensive b/c of ppl flaming your car...everyone has preferences, some or not as lucky as others...no need to be immature by flaming that person.
:)

ecstasy_civic
02-17-2003, 02:36 PM
apology accpeted just dont call me a fuck again lol.:devil:

Hakkola
02-17-2003, 02:37 PM
eh, bitching at each other is kinda entertaining though.

Everbody's an asshole from time to time.

HRD2PLZ
02-17-2003, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Scott
I thought i should apologize to all the board members who have been reading my posts for the last few days. After being flamed personally and having my car cut down alll the time, i was getting a bit sick of it, so i started to be an asshole to everyone. I know i'll get flamed in here to, but i just wanted to publicly apologize to everyone.

Good call :thumbsup: Lots of people get flamed on here, but I think j-body drivers get it the worst. I think Civics are next.
I know its hard not to, but you can't really take anything on here personal. Like you said, you like your car and thats all that matters. I used to get flamed all the time because I had a Ford Probe (and I still do sometimes:dunno: ) But don't let it get to you man :thumbsup:

Scott
02-17-2003, 02:42 PM
LOL, thanks guys. Flame wars are fun though sometimes, but people were pointing out that i really was getting a bad image, and i dont need that.

THREE40SEVEN
02-17-2003, 03:00 PM
Meh... I drive a ford and im posting on a mainly import site...Most guys dont like what i drive, and I expect to get flamed, but hey, i enjoy it. Who cares.
Its only a website ;)

LUDELVR
02-17-2003, 03:32 PM
fuck off you're not welcom here anymore after what you did!!!!!

hahahaha, actually, I have no real idea of what you guys are talking about but yah, I'll accept your apology!! hahahaha simply because it feels good to be apologized too, but yah, it's not like you're talking behind our backs and saying stupid ass shit and then being completely nice to us in person! Man I hate two faced people!! But yah, have fun on this forum man especially with all the hotties on here....ummm wait a minute!! :confused:

Glowrider
02-17-2003, 03:33 PM
Don't take it so hard man...what fun is getting a long with eachother ALL the time. :) It's just good fun, nothing personal.

Smartiepants
02-17-2003, 03:48 PM
As long as you like what you drive your set, and hey anything beats public transit

Ajay
02-17-2003, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by Smartiepants
As long as you like what you drive your set, and hey anything beats public transit

:werd: Anything's better than the big blue limousine's.

HRD2PLZ
02-17-2003, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by Ajay

:werd: Anything's better than the big blue limousine's.

Or as Benny puts it "The big blue loser cruiser" :rofl: :rofl:

Weapon_R
02-17-2003, 04:18 PM
Takes a big guy to admit that he's wrong for his mistakes, especially in a public forum. I know you've heard it a million times, but keep your head up, it's not worth stressing over stupid comments, especially on an internet website.

GTS Jeff
02-17-2003, 07:30 PM
i will reclaim my position as the neighborhood asshole :)

mrmattyk
02-17-2003, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by Jeff TYPE R
i will reclaim my position as the neighborhood asshole :)

If anyone ever beat Jeff in a car argument or a flame war, I think that would be a sign of the apocalypse.

THREE40SEVEN
02-17-2003, 07:41 PM
Pffffff...... Jeff's a bitch;) ;) :D

CRXguy
02-17-2003, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by LUDELVR
fuck off you're not welcom here anymore after what you did!!!!!

hahahaha, actually, I have no real idea of what you guys are talking about but yah, I'll accept your apology!! hahahaha simply because it feels good to be apologized too, but yah, it's not like you're talking behind our backs and saying stupid ass shit and then being completely nice to us in person! Man I hate two faced people!! But yah, have fun on this forum man especially with all the hotties on here....ummm wait a minute!! :confused:

Sorry man!;) :confused: :rofl:

RiceCake
02-17-2003, 08:18 PM
Hahaha, don't think anyone came as close to being an ass like jeff anyways... :D

cocoabrova
02-18-2003, 05:24 PM
I like boobies:poosie::poosie: j/k Actually you shouldn't take the flaming to heart dewd, ppl on public forums "vent" on the net, but are really nice ppl in person:thumbsup:

Ben
02-18-2003, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by HRD2PLZ

Or as Benny puts it "The big blue loser cruiser" :rofl: :rofl:

hahahaa, I didn't think anyone noticed, haha

HoOoOcHeEeE
02-18-2003, 06:48 PM
hey don't worry about people busting on your car... i get it for driving a cavalier too... but then it's usually not too bad because they actually realize it's a girl driving a modded car... either way, i still love my car :love:

350hp_or_Bust
02-19-2003, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by THREE40SEVEN
Meh... I drive a ford and im posting on a mainly import site...Most guys dont like what i drive, and I expect to get flamed, but hey, i enjoy it. Who cares.
Its only a website ;)

ha, you think that's bad .. I not only drive a domestic ... but its a truck! heh ... I think I haven't been flamed yet though cause no one takes a truck serioulsy :)

Oh, Scott ... can I still keep my sig ha ha :poosie:

Scott
02-19-2003, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by 350hp_or_Bust

Oh, Scott ... can I still keep my sig ha ha :poosie:

Actually it is pretty funny :rofl: