PDA

View Full Version : New JDM Alberta Forum

Buddyworm
10-27-2005, 10:16 PM
Just spreading the word for a friend who's started a new forum geared at people who want to discuss all things Right-Hand drive.

It's JDM Tyte yo! :p (http://www.jdmab.ca) Check it oot.

B-Wurm :D

Godfuader
10-27-2005, 10:43 PM
Seems like your buddy and his crew have already caused a stir on beyond. :rolleyes:

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=106941

jizzajames
10-27-2005, 10:51 PM
oh dear.. this is gonna be brought back again. that thread was one of the funniest things i've ever read.

good luck with the forum.

HA

Redlyne_mr2
10-27-2005, 11:01 PM
A better site name would be www.fanboys.ca (http://www.jdmab.ca/)

ryder_23
10-27-2005, 11:04 PM
:rofl:

how in hell did i miss this the first time..

jaysas_63
10-27-2005, 11:07 PM
GREAT FIND....that is just gold....:thumbsup:

oh almost forgot: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

talonboi
10-28-2005, 03:00 AM
thats hilarious!:rofl:

Skyline_Addict
10-28-2005, 03:12 AM
what a joke.... :rolleyes:
where the hell do the people on that site get their theories from?:whipped:

seer_claw
10-28-2005, 06:24 AM
Bwa ha ha ha. Some of the comments are too painful to read. How do people get that dumb? :rofl:

Lo)2enz0
10-28-2005, 08:45 AM
omg that was the funniest thread i have ever read. what morons. i think i want to join just to show them that my imbalanced s13 can kick there balanced s13 ass's.

ha ha hah what tools

its faster because of where the exhaust goes. what idiots

2002civic
10-28-2005, 10:03 AM
hahahhaa:rofl:

Toms-SC
10-28-2005, 03:18 PM
gay

Ekliptix
10-28-2005, 03:34 PM
That site is going places. I think there should be a 18+ yr age limit or something, or at least a basic IQ test before joining.

Bill Cosby
10-28-2005, 03:44 PM
there should be a test question

"are LHD faster than RHD"

their answers pend their registration

Mr_ET
10-28-2005, 04:00 PM
.... so much flamming to do... so little time..

:)

talonboi
10-28-2005, 04:16 PM
haha omg!!
is this true?
"the guy that onws that blue skyline gtr with the big turbo is the dumbest fuck in the world, he cant drive, he thinks hes the shit, he lost to a honda in the scc, he was coolig his coil plugs with fucking redbull cans, fucking drew carey look alike piece of shit is soo cocky. cars blowing black smoke, what a tard. after he lost to the crx, he just grabbed his time slip and drove stright home...."wheres he going" "hes going to the car wash" whatever go fetch my car"

owner of blue skyline = fucktard"

http://www.jdmab.ca/viewtopic.php?t=25&start=15

s dime
10-28-2005, 04:24 PM
fuck, the guys avatar in that 1st post is rather disturbing. what the hell is wrong with that forum?

Velox
10-28-2005, 05:01 PM
:rolf:

GOLD

Bill Cosby
10-28-2005, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by s dime
fuck, the guys avatar in that 1st post is rather disturbing. what the hell is wrong with that forum?

OHFUCK GROSSSS

JordanEG6
10-28-2005, 06:15 PM
that forum makes me angry. its full of bullshit...worse than what you'd hear at street races on saturday nights. haha :rofl: :thumbsdow

talonboi
10-28-2005, 06:27 PM
sell this on the forum for $400:rofl:

JordanEG6
10-28-2005, 06:53 PM
^^ HAHAHHAA wicked

Ichigo
10-28-2005, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by talonboi
sell this on the forum for $400:rofl:

Omg.. they do exist I'll take 2!!!:rofl:

infected
10-28-2005, 07:53 PM
Wow, most of the users on there are pretty young... and talk big!!
:dunno:

Lo)2enz0
10-28-2005, 08:01 PM
these kids are hilarious, i still can't get enough of them.

they are having a meet to show the usdm cars up. so sad

wish my dad bought me a rhd car, ha ha ha not

Teggy2nr
10-29-2005, 02:59 PM
the sites not working ore something i cant get into the threads

Teggy2nr
10-29-2005, 03:02 PM
ok now it works, one kid was asking why rhd cars are faster, and a reply was '' its because they have 100 octane gas in JDM so they're faster from burning better gas''

finboy
10-30-2005, 02:44 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
fan-boy jdm guys = new age ricers, awsome

pressure_ratio
10-30-2005, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by talonboi
haha omg!!
is this true?
"the guy that onws that blue skyline gtr with the big turbo is the dumbest fuck in the world, he cant drive, he thinks hes the shit, he lost to a honda in the scc, he was coolig his coil plugs with fucking redbull cans, fucking drew carey look alike piece of shit is soo cocky. cars blowing black smoke, what a tard. after he lost to the crx, he just grabbed his time slip and drove stright home...."wheres he going" "hes going to the car wash" whatever go fetch my car"

owner of blue skyline = fucktard"

http://www.jdmab.ca/viewtopic.php?t=25&start=15

:rofl: Are you kidding me?
I was talking to buddy at SCC about the Red Bull on his coils.He was cooling them cause he had a problem with them overheating causing a high RPM miss.Just so happened that he had Red Bull in his cooler.
And yes,he lost to the white CRX that was pretty damn quick.Did they mention that he missed his shift into 3rd rear?:nut:

Goblin
10-31-2005, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by pressure_ratio

:rofl: Are you kidding me?
I was talking to buddy at SCC about the Red Bull on his coils.He was cooling them cause he had a problem with them overheating causing a high RPM miss.Just so happened that he had Red Bull in his cooler.
And yes,he lost to the white CRX that was pretty damn quick.Did they mention that he missed his shift into 3rd rear?:nut:

dorifto was an account made by someone here just to mess them up, and gave the username and password to everyone.

just somene made a silly post maybe.

but still, what a stupid forum. I know nothing about JDM vehicles/cars etc., and I know all of that stuff they say is complete ludacris.

LMFAO read this :

LETS MAKE OUR SITE BETTER!

I'm amazed at how well this site has taken off, it's growing very rapidly...but i do have a couple complaints....first off :

1.Know what you are saying when you post something...make sure you know your facts from a reliable source...not the Fast and the Furious movies or Initial D

2. This site is designed for us to talk and learn and get to know one another...stop the flaming now!

3. Let's not flame aka hate on our USDM counterparts, after all we are all car lovers. There is nothing wrong with UDM cars they are just as great as JDM's.

4. JDM means japanese domestic market....it says nothing to do with drifting...drifting can be accomplished with usdm's and jdm's and is mainly done in front engine rwd cars but has been done the odd time in mid engine rwd cars...and to a point on fwd cars(yes it can be done-sort of).

5. JDM also does not mean nissan(nothing against nissan i love them too)...but lets not forget that hondas nissans subarus toyotas and mitsubishi's are also be JDMs (and trust me there are more than just rhd skylines and silvias rolling around in alberta)

6. Have fun on here dont be an ass to people who dont know something try and explain it nicely so they can learn. No one knows everything.

7. And lastly (I think Jeff got the login thing fixed up) so sign up before you post...its good to know who is posting what.

And comments or questions can be left in the site support section of the forum

icydude666
11-29-2005, 11:27 AM
it toned down now:drama: