PDA

View Full Version : Was is international drive like a complete retard day today???????

asp integra
10-27-2005, 10:54 PM
on the way to school this morning every single car around me was blowing stopsign and red lights like crazy, seriously, wtf!!!! i almost witnessed 3 or so accidents and i almost got smoked by a guy in a mini van, learn how to fucking drive!!!!!! 4 way stops are there for a reason!!!!!!!!!!

QuasarCav
10-27-2005, 10:55 PM
On October 27th of every year you are allowed 3 driving infractions before they ticket you.

mac_82
10-27-2005, 10:58 PM
:english:

KLCC
10-27-2005, 11:30 PM
:werd: I hate people blowing through a 4 ways stop sign. I wonder how they manage to pass the class 5 driver test.

JAYMEZ
10-28-2005, 12:15 AM
Lol , i saw 3 crashes today , and almost 2 happen infront of me , everyone was a shittttty driver thats for sure!

phat97yukon
10-28-2005, 12:49 AM
Just hasnt been me noticeing that people dont know how to drive in the last 24 hours... both today and yesterday had problems with people from SASK... start stopping almost 2 blocks before the light, than leave a gap of atlest 4 cars than wait till the light is almost ready to turn yellow to get goin... :dunno:

Zero102
10-28-2005, 09:22 AM
Haha, I thought it was just me noticing this. It's been about the last 24 hours or so. Was there a big game or something I missed?...
Even my G/F has been saying something about it.

Stupid calgary drivers :P

/////AMG
10-28-2005, 09:44 AM
:werd: Must be that day, I think 2 beyond members got in an accident today, they got hit into:thumbsdow

Lo)2enz0
10-28-2005, 10:02 AM
people are idiots, but hey i am a dick when i drive.

when i see someone coming up on me i teach them a lesson about driving fast.

i find the slowest moving car, match the speed and than piss the guy behind me off by hitting the gas after a few blocks. this one time i had all of sarcee trail SW backed up from the bottom to the top. But that was 4 years ago when i was 16.

viffer
10-28-2005, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by Lo)2enz0
people are idiots, but hey i am a dick when i drive.

when i see someone coming up on me i teach them a lesson about driving fast.

i find the slowest moving car, match the speed and than piss the guy behind me off by hitting the gas after a few blocks. this one time i had all of sarcee trail SW backed up from the bottom to the top. But that was 4 years ago when i was 16.
cookie?

2002civic
10-28-2005, 01:07 PM
i think it trickled down to lethbridge too:thumbsdow

seer_claw
10-28-2005, 02:13 PM
Must be drive like an idiot day in Alberta. Maybe we can get Ralph to give us a holiday for days like this. Then I could stay home and not worry about morons on the streets. :thumbsup:

Vagabond142
10-28-2005, 02:19 PM
Driving NW-bound Crowchild, just past Stadium Nissan, a guy in a Taurus decides it would be a GREAT idea to pull out of the side road that's at the 24th Ave turnoff and extra lane, jump across three lanes of traffic that are going 80 kph, PERPENDICULAR to traffic..... he came close to having my bumper about 3 feet into his car.... if that extra lane was not there to dive into, I would have hit him. And he kept going like he was god, causing one bumper meeting between two trucks, and then pulled away down 24th towards the main U of C entrance as if nothing had happened.

:guns:

SilverBoost
10-28-2005, 04:43 PM
Calgary has the worst drivers I have ever experienced, and I've driven in major cities in Canada and the US. Lived in Toronto for 5 years and never experienced as many idiots as I have here in 5 months.

I don't know how people here get their license. It must be an easy test I'm guessing.

People here have the balls to cut you off then give YOU the finger for laying on the horn. Unbelieveable.

Had someone come to a complete stop yesterday on a merge onto the highway in moving traffic.

And the snow hasn't even started to fly yet. That should be another laugh this year. Last year I remember them saying there were 150+ reported accidents on the first weekend of snowfall last year. Fuck I never laughed so hard. It's winter folks, and it comes every year... shouldn't be a surprise.

I used to give people here breaks when driving around the city. No more... I've fkn had it.

And all the police seem to care about is how fast people go... there must have been 5 radar traps I saw today alone. Top notch job guys. Keep building up that bank account. Fucktards.

Next time someone here gets pulled over for an exhaust tip that's too big, ask the cop how many stops he's made in the past year for people not making correct lane changes, or not signalling or not knowing how to use a 4 way stop. Sometimes I wonder if it's all a big joke around here and someone's gonna pop out and yell, "surprise, you're on candid camera" and then everyonen will suddenly have road etiquette and we'll all have a big laugh.

Yeah right....

:banghead:

arian_ma
10-28-2005, 08:17 PM
Some guy was taking a left turn right in front of Northland Mall, from Northmount drive towards Crowchild, pedestrians were crossing wtih 2 kids one in a stroller, I swear he nicked the stoller.
And didn't even stop! I'm scared for my LIFE when I drive and I'm supposed to be the idiot teenage driver.... :cry:

Moe Man
10-28-2005, 08:26 PM
i had a guy tail me from 17th ave and 52nd street till just after 84th street. so right when i pased 84th i knew it was going to be a long way untill there was going to be two lanes.

so i slow down to 20 kph ( when the speed limit is 100kph) and every time he tries to pass me i pumped it and then he would have to get behind me agian, and i slow down again to 20 kph.

he atempted to pass me several times....he was probaly hating his car at that moment :rofl:

BTW; i had my finger out the window the entire way too :rofl:

Raz2
10-28-2005, 08:32 PM
That was very mature Moe Man :rolleyes:

Not saying I wouldn't have done something similar had I been irritated enough... :)

SilverBoost: You're from out East, the maritimes? People out there actually know how to drive, I loved driving out there - People in Alberta are completely clueless drivers, and yes - all the Cops care about are $$$ it seems.

- Rasmus

l8braker
10-28-2005, 08:34 PM
^^ yea, and your lucky he wasn't crazy enough to put you in the morgue... i'd watch who you piss off in this town now.

Vagabond142
10-28-2005, 08:37 PM
Especially around 17th ave just off Deerfoot (aka Forest Lawn). When I was working over summer, I saw a riced Civic nearly bowl someone over, a gun was pulled, I floored it in the work truck and got the fuck outta there, don't know what happened but I had a clear road down 17th (it was like 10:30 am) so I was bombing it away from the dude with a gun, and I wasn't even involved

Raz2
10-28-2005, 08:45 PM
Should've run him over, dudes with guns are uncool.

infected
10-29-2005, 12:27 AM
Aww cummon now guys, everyone is in a hurry to get their pumpkins from the store.