PDA

View Full Version : Damm honda

civic_rida
07-02-2002, 07:52 PM
I just went to dealership cause my oil level was low after they changed my oil and they told me i dont know how to check my oil. They said i have let the car idle for 15 mins and then let it sit for 5 mins and then check it.

legendboy
07-02-2002, 08:57 PM
lol

speedracer
07-02-2002, 09:29 PM
I bet that was a service advisor... :confused: Sometime you wish you could extend your arm and give people a bitch slap :rofl:

civic_rida
07-02-2002, 09:30 PM
Service manager

Zephyr
07-02-2002, 09:40 PM
BMW ppl also insult ppl as well too...

4wheeldrift
07-03-2002, 06:58 AM
Ahhhh nothing like a good old fashioned condescending service advisor :banghead:

RiceCake
07-03-2002, 08:41 AM
:rofl: man... sometimes you gotta wonder about the folks working on your caar :nut: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

GothicSmurf
07-03-2002, 03:52 PM
actually tho, u'd be amazed at how many stupid ppl are out there, for example, i had to investigate a noice in this ladies car at school, a weird tapping noise from below the dash. . i get in the car and there's freaking pooh bear crap all over! i mean, air freshener, floor mats, even one of the hip swinging guys that sit on the dash!

i start up the car, no weird sounds, i flick the hip swinging thing, and it keeps tapping everytime it gets moved, stupid lady wasted my time cause her toy pooh bear isn't working fine!

Weapon_R
07-03-2002, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by GothicSmurf
actually tho, u'd be amazed at how many stupid ppl are out there, for example, i had to investigate a noice in this ladies car at school, a weird tapping noise from below the dash. . i get in the car and there's freaking pooh bear crap all over! i mean, air freshener, floor mats, even one of the hip swinging guys that sit on the dash!

i start up the car, no weird sounds, i flick the hip swinging thing, and it keeps tapping everytime it gets moved, stupid lady wasted my time cause her toy pooh bear isn't working fine!

Shoulda told her that she needed a rebuilt transmission :rofl:

4wheeldrift
07-04-2002, 07:00 AM
Originally posted by Weapon_R

Shoulda told her that she needed a rebuilt transmission :rofl:

Nah, her blinker fluid was definetly low :rofl: :rofl:

silverEJ8
07-05-2002, 02:43 AM
T&T Honda did that to me too. They acutally over filled the oil, I took it back and made them give me a new oil change.