PDA

View Full Version : FREE: Freezer

calgarygts
10-28-2005, 01:39 PM
Hey guys, I grabbed a chest freezer from a member on this board a couple of months ago (Old&Slow) but am now getting a new one for free. So if anyone wants a freezer for free, act fast!!! I only have a truck tommorow afternoon, so the offer is good until then. If nobody wants it, it will go into the dump. It's missing the handle (but has the handle holders in place), and has some scratches and stuff on it. I cleaned it up quite a bit when I got it. The interior isn't real pretty either, but does what it's supposed to. I have it in my apartment right now, I believe it's seven cubic feet.
I'm leaving town after work and will be back tommorow at lunch so please pm me or reply to this post, if you don't hear back it's because I don't have access until tommorow at lunch. It will go to whoever replies first and can pick it up tommorow afternoon. Don't let this freezer go to waste!!

calgarygts
10-31-2005, 08:46 AM
Offer is still open! I didn't take it to the dump as I didn't have time on the weekend so now it's just sitting in my place collecting dust. I'll take some pics tonight.

lastprodigy
10-31-2005, 12:51 PM
pics and what part of the city

calgarygts
11-25-2005, 12:26 PM
Can mods please close this? Freezer is gone.