PDA

View Full Version : Time to step up Z24_3.1

Pages : [1] 2

phishstoy
10-28-2005, 03:00 PM
Well once again it seems that we have incident with this guy and him selling substandard equipment . I have pm'd him and gotten the same type of eat crap responses . I am here to ask him to stand up and do something about our problem . Here is the story . I bought this turbo from this kid http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=103796
And I was in Sasketchewan at the time I read this post . I got off work @ 7:30 pm on thur the 13th and could not get to Calgary untill 12:00 that night . So he says he'll meet me at the Superstore gas station parking lot @ 12:00. Im pumped to buy a performance turbo for my truck and I say yeah ok , I was driving in to town at that time anyway . So I drive in to the parking lot and all the lights are out ( should have turned around right there I know ) I pull up to the Green Plymouth Breeze he tells me that he will be in and he gets out , and so does a girl and another guy holding the turbo . I ask the guy to see the turbo and he hands it to me and immediately asks if I brought the money . I say no , I have to go to the bank to get it . Its pitch black and I cant see nothing , I ask where the box for this turbo that is listed as new and he says he threw it out because its bulky and that he bought it off the internet . So this other guy grabs back the turbo and says lets go to the bank I say sure . We go and I get the $900.00 and the girl doesnt trust me and sits in my truck to count the money . The guy is guarding this turbo and im not sure why , so while she's counting I reach over and grab the turbo and set it on the passenger seat of my truck . Still wondering why the guy who is selling the turbo is absent from the whole deal . After they leave with the money I get in and drive off , only to be followed by the car until a police cruiser pulls a u-turn in front of me and they take the next immediate turn . My heart was racing fast and my mind even faster . Then I look up the part # for this when I get home and this is for a 94-97 ford powerstroke and I specifically asked if this was for a 2001 and was assured it was . So I take it to BIG DOG DIESEL PERFORMANCE to have them look at it because this guy says to bad quit bugging me or I'll charge you with harrasment . The turbo Is first of all used and second of all has been put together with the wrong parts and to rebuild it enough for me to sell is $600.00 and a new one retails for $1000.00 so after I payed $900.00 plus im $110.00 for the shop to tear it down and asses the thing and a new one is $1000.00 . I am asking this guy what are you going to do about this situation I have his phone # and his friends plate # I have and If I go to the police im sure we will be able to track him down . I am trying to be calm and reasonable , and have waited this long for the shop to confirm my suspicions of this turbo .

lastprodigy
10-28-2005, 03:04 PM
thats one shady ass transaction...you should have turned away right then.....but that guy should have stayed banned.....thats all i can say....

Mr. Burns
10-28-2005, 03:06 PM
So shady. That guy obviously needs his ass beat down. When you track him down you should shove that turbo so far up his ass that he chips a tooth.

Bill Cosby
10-28-2005, 03:08 PM
PM HTN_SWCH or whatever his name is, he has this kids address and phone number, the little bastard screwed me too, lets have a meet and then get him LOL

A790
10-28-2005, 03:11 PM
No shit. Nail the litlte fucker.

Z24_3.1.
10-28-2005, 03:12 PM
r u kiddding mebuddy ? ulooked at it ur self for along time ok? and u said it was fine ur selfman i swear on my life this thing is brand new man why would i sell it to some for 900$ TO RIP THEM OFF no im not like that ok i was gunna put it in my cuzins truck u think i would do thatto him? and we are not the ones that are all sneeky ok u grabbed the turbo and wanted to put it in ur car and go to the bank i dont think u where comin back so my cuzin took it and said lets go then and when the girl sat in ur car it was bcuz so u dont run off with the turbo and not pay fully sorry u think that i took ur money and left but i told u lots of times in the pms that it is brand new and also u said that u didnt have the money then u went to the back of ur truck and opend this bag? like u thinkthat wasnt sneeky or nothing man A DEAL IS A DEAL ITS DONE and why would u come and post this 1 month after

lastprodigy
10-28-2005, 03:14 PM
:english: insta-ban....

Mr. Burns
10-28-2005, 03:14 PM
:english: Edit: doh! beat me to it.

A790
10-28-2005, 03:16 PM
Dude, his post was 2 weeks after you declared it sold.

Secondly, he has a lot more credibility as you already have a bad reputation.

If the turbo is what you say it is (and not what he suspects, and what a shop told him), buy it back from him at the original sale price and call it day.

Honestly, you look like such a goon here.

If the CPS get involved, you are aware that you most likely WILL be forced to repay him and perhaps even a charge... right?

DUBBED
10-28-2005, 03:20 PM
I don't understand why you'd buy a turbo for 9 bones at midnight in a superstore parking lot from a sixteen yearold who says it's new and doesn't even have a box or receipt to prove it.

A persons word is just not good enough anymore, anyone who buys something over the net should know that.

However, Z24 is a douche.

phishstoy
10-28-2005, 03:26 PM
First off . I did not have a long time in a dark parking lot at midnight when you had you , yourself , a girl , your cousin, or whoever , and someone else in that car and I was by myself . whos gonna rip who off . Why would you even suspect a lone 30 something guy who drives to buy your turbo unless your a shady guy and does shady deals . Why did we not meet at your house ? Second of all you need to read the post before you reply . I have been doing my homework on this turbo thats why the late reply . I have a reputable business who is going to attest to this turbos condition and when I dropped it off and how long its been there . Please bring forth all of your proof of original purchase , or where you bought this said brand new turbo . I am giving you a chance to make things right and anyone who had sold something that was not what they say it is or thought it was would step right up and say sorry man I will take it back , not to fu%kin bad . I will glladly post up my pm's if you would like . You haven't made any attempt to rectify this situation at all . Did you think I would pay $900.00 for a paperweight and just say oh well . Im pissed , but trying to resolve this and you are making accusations and not progress .

phishstoy
10-28-2005, 03:30 PM
: Quote

I don't understand why you'd buy a turbo for 9 bones at midnight in a superstore parking lot from a sixteen yearold who says it's new and doesn't even have a box or receipt to prove it.

A persons word is just not good enough anymore, anyone who buys something over the net should know that.

Answer : It was just bad judgement on my part , I was getting in at that time and had to pass that way to go home so it seemed sensible to stop on the way as well as he was at the hockey game that night and met me after the Flames played that night .

chris
10-28-2005, 03:43 PM
i'd just go to the cops right now and file a report, you gave the guy a good enough chance, he's obviously not going to do anything about it, so go to the cops, i'm sure he deserves a criminal record judging by others experiences. Seriously it will take like 20 minutes to go fill out a police report, it's a lot better than spending days trying to get him to pay you back. I'm sure you'll get your money back as soon as the cops show up at his door and talk to him and his parents.
DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME ON HERE TRYING TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK.... IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN

Chester
10-28-2005, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by chris
i'd just go to the cops right now and file a report, you gave the guy a good enough chance, he's obviously not going to do anything about it, so go to the cops, i'm sure he deserves a criminal record judging by others experiences. Seriously it will take like 20 minutes to go fill out a police report, it's a lot better than spending days trying to get him to pay you back. I'm sure you'll get your money back as soon as the cops show up at his door and talk to him and his parents.
DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME ON HERE TRYING TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK.... IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN

:werd:

Bill Cosby
10-28-2005, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by chris

:werd: :werd: :werd:

ive never had a better reason to say WERD

take the kid for all hes got mang, straight up this kid is a weasel.. i got ripped off before .. it was only 75 bucks, this is 10x worse i cant imagine how you feel.. whatever you do dont threaten him or anything and youll be good

Z24_3.1.
10-28-2005, 04:07 PM
ok man w\e do what u want but i know it was a good turbo beacuase my cuzin even said he got it brand new andwas gunna put it in his truck so u can deal with him its not my shit so w]e u can call the cops do what u want i have nothing to do with it if u want i can talk to my cuzin so u and him can talk about it im not even in this shit done!

Z24_3.1.
10-28-2005, 04:11 PM
and u did threaten me u said if i didnt give u back the money u where gunna take it into ur own hands or something hold up ima post up what u said

lastprodigy
10-28-2005, 04:14 PM
haha ^ youre a joke buddy...you sold it to him so youre responsible....im sure everyone on this forum can vouch AGAINST you! good luck.....phishstoy after reading the guys comments and response hes obviosuly never gonna fess up so jsut go to the cops...mayeb then the scammers will learn....though i dont think thats possible!

Z24_3.1.
10-28-2005, 04:14 PM
u said " you didnt meet me at your house so i dont come back for you" and also u did keep on harrasing me and also buddy u looked at it before u bought it u looked at it through ur car light on the front u made sure it was good and u even said thanks its GREAT so w\e and like i said if u wanna deal with this ill get my cuzin to send u a pm to deal with all this ok?

s dime
10-28-2005, 04:15 PM
Why don't you just give him the money back z24, and hell gladly return your turbo. Then it's done and over with. EASY :thumbsup: Don't go making things complicated, you already have a terrible reputation on here.

Z24_3.1.
10-28-2005, 04:17 PM
come to me lol i have noting to do with this bcuz it was not my product so w\e and my cuzin is in lebanon for 3 months so when he gets back deal with him

Z24_3.1.
10-28-2005, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by s dime
Why don't you just give him the money back z24, and hell gladly return your turbo. Then it's done and over with. EASY :thumbsup: Don't go making things complicated, you already have a terrible reputation on here.

I dont have the money its not my money its my cuzins i dont know man if it wsa me i would give it back take the turbo and call the ppl i got it from but im not my cuzin but i will talk to him

s dime
10-28-2005, 04:22 PM
you sold it, you recieved his money. You are responsible.
Give the money back, and you get your turbo back. DONE DEAL :thumbsup:

BerserkerCatSplat
10-28-2005, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by Z24_3.1.
my cuzin is in lebanon for 3 months so when he gets back deal with him

You sold him the turbo, why should he deal with your cousin? That makes no sense at all.

Z24_3.1.
10-28-2005, 04:26 PM
R U GUYS KIDDING I DONT HAVE THE FUKKING MONEY MAN FUKK READ MAN MY CUZIN TOOK THE MONEY HE WAS THERE

Z24_3.1.
10-28-2005, 04:27 PM
and by the way buddy my cuzin was that guy that was holdin the turbo the whole damn time and i told u

dj_honda
10-28-2005, 04:28 PM
why dont you give him back his money, and you can get it from your cousin when he gets back?

btw your cousin going to lebanon is a lame excuse.

s dime
10-28-2005, 04:30 PM
:english: ok bud im through with you, this is not worth my time. Have fun getting out of this one fool.

phishtoy: good luck settling this situation, a lesson well learned i'm sure.

BTW: I call :bullshit: on his cousin being gone for 3 months

l8braker
10-28-2005, 04:30 PM
Step up Z24_3.1. That is NOT the way to do business and treat people.

Bill Cosby
10-28-2005, 04:32 PM
come to me lol i have noting to do with this bcuz it was not my product so w\e and my cuzin is in lebanon for 3 months so when he gets back deal with him

how convienent hes in lebanon for 3 months

or until phish forgets

habsfan
10-28-2005, 04:33 PM
you could not be much shadier z34, hopefully you get him his money and you get banned for life.

Z24_3.1.
10-28-2005, 04:33 PM
i swear to god he is he left last weekend 730 but ok w\e ima call him tonight and let him know about this and then ill get back to u cory

l8braker
10-28-2005, 04:34 PM
phish, contact the calgary police asap. the have special units dedicated to deal with people like this and their apparent scams.

s dime
10-28-2005, 04:35 PM
:werd: :guns: Z24

Bill Cosby
10-28-2005, 04:36 PM
i swear to god he is he left last weekend 730 but ok w\e ima call him tonight and let him know about this and then ill get back to u cory

liar... they dont have phones in lebanon

Z24_3.1.
10-28-2005, 04:37 PM
^^ i hope that was a lame joke

Z24_3.1.
10-28-2005, 04:39 PM
and im not shady ok hes the one that said he wants to meet at night hes the one that wanted to do it that say time and i said would u like to meet at super store so if anything happend ppl would see so w\e man think what u guys want but i have nothing to do with this ok

snowboard
10-28-2005, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by Bill Cosby

liar... they dont have phones in lebanon

Hahahhaha

Z24_3.1.
10-28-2005, 04:42 PM
ill post up later of what my cuzin says

A790
10-28-2005, 04:46 PM
and im not shady ok hes the one that said he wants to meet at night hes the one that wanted to do it that say time and i said would u like to meet at super store so if anything happend ppl would see so w\e man think what u guys want but i have nothing to do with this ok

Dude, just MAN UP and give him back his cash and he'll give you back your turbo.

Seriously, do you wan't a criminal record or something?

OOH, my cousin this, my cousin that. Shut the fuck up and accept the fact that it's YOUR problem, not his.

:closed:

s dime
10-28-2005, 04:46 PM
okee dokee. fool :thumbsdow

ninjak84
10-28-2005, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by DUBBED

Haha!
No kidding

Look at this shit!

i know it was a good turbo beacuase my cuzin even said he got it brand new andwas gunna put it in his truck

i have noting to do with this bcuz it was not my product so w\e and my cuzin is in lebanon for 3 months so when he gets back deal with him

Fuck what a joke.

But wait, he's going to post up what his "cuzin" says".
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Cuzin
yo man fuk u an don talk shit to my cuzzin fag i'll kill you fuk u and da turbo fuk you i'll kill u

Hahaha :closed:

Chris Ng
10-28-2005, 04:52 PM
i swear on my life this thing is brand new man why would i sell it to some for 900$ TO RIP THEM OFF no im not like that ok i was gunna put it in my cuzins truck u think i would do thatto him?

In this post, you are implying that the turbo belonged to you...

And in this post, you state that the turbo did not belong to you..

If you want to continue ripping people off, you may want to practice keeping your story straight..

Or at least quit typing like a retarded monkey.. people will take you a little more seriously then..

Bill Cosby
10-28-2005, 04:54 PM

first off you are shady because when i was 16 i wasnt allowed to stay up until 12am.. listen to your parents eat your vitamins drink your milk and stop sleeping in during english class cuz you stay out late to sell shitty items..

Gurpy
10-28-2005, 04:56 PM
Bill Cosby, that was YOU though. I know tonnes of people my age who are allowed to stay up past 12..all about your parents trusting you. That being said, im guessing Z24 did scam this guy because his stories dont even match up - so just pay the guy back before you get a record dude.

finboy
10-28-2005, 04:57 PM
motion for mod's to transfer his bad user feedback from previous accounts onto this one

+1

s dime
10-28-2005, 05:00 PM
+1 make sure nobody else gets scammed!

A790
Originally posted by finboy
motion for mod's to transfer his bad user feedback from previous accounts onto this one

+1
+2

Bill Cosby
+1 Hoof

Bill Cosby
10-28-2005, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Gurpy
Bill Cosby, that was YOU though. I know tonnes of people my age who are allowed to stay up past 12..all about your parents trusting you.

dude.. im not even gonna touch that.. i wasnt being literal

Nine-Oh
10-28-2005, 05:23 PM
Hey Z24, if you give Phish his money back I'll take up a collection on the board and try to get enough money to buy you a copy of "Hooked on Phonics" so in the future we can all understand WTF you are trying to say. I need to quote Samuel L Jackson here "english mother fucker, do you speak it?"

Fuck you and your "cuzin" you scumbag.

Z24_3.1.
10-28-2005, 05:52 PM
man fukk all of u ok i did not scamm no one and i know that my cuzin didnt either ok so w\e man and plz transfer all my other deals ive done from my other acc cuz i had 7 great and 1 bad so ok w\e cya and like i said if there are more problems i will tell my cuzin and he will talk to u about it cuz its his stuff not mine bye bye

Bill Cosby
10-28-2005, 05:55 PM
bye bye

BANNED

:rofl:

phishstoy
10-28-2005, 05:59 PM
Although his spelling seems like a crime in itself . You all seem more mad than I . I am just asking him to be a stand up guy and come through with a deal and be fair . I don't care if it was Mother Theresa's Turbo . He posted it and was there when I picked it up , and the bottom line is , In my opinion that if you sold something to someone and they contacted you and said that the product was wrong you would make things right . At least tell the guy you would give most of the money back and keep say $40.00 for say an inconvienence fee or whatever . I have paid for this and now have a bill at the Diesel shop for them to tear it down and find out it is used and rebuilt with wrong parts . So for me to get it repaired to the point where it is sellable to the next guy without ripping him off is another $ 550.00 . Thats a total of $1450.00 to sell it for between $500.00 and $700.00 . I have not and will not threaten him and I am asking him to do the right thing , that is all . WHY WILL YOU NOT SAY ( SORRY MAN I WILL GET THIS SORTED OUT RIGHT AWAY ) ????????

b_t
10-28-2005, 06:03 PM
heyyy I think I remember this guy. He was one of the kids who got in a fight with the police a year ago at that one high school.. like the full out brawl where a bunch of high schoolers got their asses handed to them. All he could do was complain about being ganged up on... yaaa not the kind of guy I would buy shit from.

Raz2
10-28-2005, 06:10 PM
phishstoy: I have to agree with many fellow beyonders, and involve the Police right away, the degree of shadiness expressed is deeply concerning and should be dealt with by the proper authorities. If you need to contact the Police, do so in person at your local station. Honestly, if his "cuzzin" is half as shady as this fella' you are never going to see a dime unless you get the law involved.

Just my Buck 'o five.

- Rasmus

DJ Lazy
10-28-2005, 06:11 PM
Holy Crap... where are the mods.. this is out of hand already... Take it to PM, or Phish call the cops.

This needs :closed:

Raz2
10-28-2005, 06:11 PM
:werd:

phishstoy
10-28-2005, 06:34 PM
I am happy with the support and advice , but as life is unfair sometimes . I am in Saskatchewan until midnight thur and on Friday if I have not heard from him I will seek the police , I was just giving Kalil a chance to set things right and he has dodged every attempt I have made to make things right . So I came here to see if he would do the right thing . And he has tried to shift blame or responsibility away from himself . I asked nicely once first in the pm's and he threatened me saying if I continued to contact him he would charge me with harrasment ,and now openly in the forum and I got pretty much the response that I thought I would get . If not anything else I hope just one person learns something from my post and doesn't get burned by this guy or any like him .

240droptop
10-28-2005, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by finboy

+1

+1 or just ban the scammer

Originally posted by Nine-Oh
Hey Z24, if you give Phish his money back I'll take up a collection on the board and try to get enough money to buy you a copy of "Hooked on Phonics" so in the future we can all understand WTF you are trying to say. I need to quote Samuel L Jackson here "english mother fucker, do you speak it?"

Fuck you and your "cuzin" you scumbag.

Heck it made me sick just reading his posts I'll pitch a couple bucks hey z24 whats your addy I'll send you some money

chris
10-28-2005, 07:27 PM
man fukk all of u ok i did not scamm no one and i know that my cuzin didnt either ok so w\e man and plz transfer all my other deals ive done from my other acc cuz i had 7 great and 1 bad so ok w\e cya and like i said if there are more problems i will tell my cuzin and he will talk to u about it cuz its his stuff not mine bye bye
I'll contribute to the hooked on phonics fund, this guy seriously needs it. It's called GRAMMAR, learn how to use it properly so people actually take you seriously

Lo)2enz0
10-28-2005, 08:23 PM
man get off of beyond, this is the second time you have screwed up. and now people don't trust you.

such an idiot

rony_espana
10-28-2005, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by Nine-Oh

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

iceburns288
10-28-2005, 09:01 PM
http://www.kolumbus.fi/jon.haglund/wav/pf_english.wav

http://img94.exs.cx/img94/2640/English_Motherfucker_Do_You_Speak_It.jpg

l8braker
10-28-2005, 09:13 PM
o rly

962 kid
10-28-2005, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by b_t
heyyy I think I remember this guy. He was one of the kids who got in a fight with the police a year ago at that one high school.. like the full out brawl where a bunch of high schoolers got their asses handed to them. All he could do was complain about being ganged up on... yaaa not the kind of guy I would buy shit from.

:werd: thats him alright. such a goddam tool

+ 1 4theban

Z24_3.1.
10-28-2005, 09:21 PM
fine u guys dont want me to be on here im gone fukk it anyways to many probs ive been scammed over 8 times on here but i learned that nothing can be done to slove any of the things that ppl have done last 3 months i bought a laptop 1400$ used it for a day the things hard drive blew and i called him back he said it does that sometimes but w\e man im out of this site

finboy
10-28-2005, 09:25 PM
BUH BYE

Raz2
10-28-2005, 09:25 PM
:rofl:

If you're scammed over 8 times, would that make it 9 times, or 10 times?

1400 Dollar laptops where the hard drives "blow" sometimes?

*sigh*

Ever heard of the European term: "Perker" ? Because, you are one.

- Rasmus

Raz2
10-28-2005, 09:26 PM
one more question, if you have been scammed more than 8 times, for upwards of 1400 dollars, you obviously have a bit of dough to throw around, and you can't afford to pay back 900 bucks to the guy you scammed?

- Rasmus

Z24_3.1.
10-28-2005, 09:45 PM
last answer and im out 1400$ took me 3 months to save up for a laptop cya

Team_Mclaren
10-28-2005, 09:51 PM
last answer and im out 1400$ took me 3 months to save up for a laptop cya

I dont want to assume who's right or who's wrong. But running away wont solve any of your problems. I'm sure the buyer has enough information of you to go the next step (seek help from a third party ie police). If not we can and we will forward your information to the proper authorities if asked. So I really dont understand what you are running away for, cause you're just going to make the situation worse.

Z24_3.1.
10-28-2005, 10:01 PM
like i said not my turbo no my problem and i will not give out the name of my cuzin

Gurpy
10-28-2005, 10:07 PM
^ Then it's obvious whats going to happen - you posted it on the site saying you were selling it, you get charged.

Z24_3.1.
10-28-2005, 10:07 PM
nope in my post it says its my cuzins so yeah

240droptop
10-28-2005, 10:09 PM
like i said not my turbo no my problem and i will not give out the name of my cuzin

you may think becasue it wasint your tubro that its not your problem but you sold it to him and once he goes to the cops its guna become your problem your best and cheapest bet would be to jsut pay him back and get your cuzin to pay u back no point in takeing a hit for your cuzin man

Z24_3.1.
10-28-2005, 10:11 PM
i would but i dont have any money man i dont even have a damn job and why wouldnt u look at it good even tho u did and said it was fine

JAYMEZ
10-28-2005, 10:13 PM
Hrmmm Z24 you really cant use that as an excuse ,

1. You created a thread takeing responsiblity for the product you sold. And you said you had a NEW turbo that worked , that wasnt the truth (Breach of contract)
2. You recieved the money and the buyer recieved the turbo , he fufilled 1 part of the contract , but you didnt fufull what was orginally said.
3. You are responsible to fufull that contract the way it was supose to be.

So basically he can take you to small claims court , and YOU will HAVE to go to it. The best thing to do is , give back the money and let it be. Its not worth getting in shit with the law.

Z24_3.1.
10-28-2005, 10:16 PM
^^ like i said again i posted what my cuzin said to post and i didnt get 1$ out of that money so im not paying it back

CRX-R
10-28-2005, 10:26 PM
His whole story is :bullshit: ! What a piece of shit you are Z24, step up to the plate! If it really was your cousins, why wouldn't you give out his name to get this off of your back? If you're not the piece of shit, your cousin definately is!

Z24_3.1.
10-28-2005, 10:29 PM
cuz im not like that to family and also did u not say this cory and i will quote u "Ill try for that by tomorrow . I have a 2001 Ford superduty Powerstroke Diesel . this is the right turbo for this truck I am to believe .
"

JAYMEZ
10-28-2005, 10:30 PM
^^ like i said again i posted what my cuzin said to post and i didnt get 1$ out of that money so im not paying it back

That is means nothing at all.

1. YOU accepted the money
2. YOU made the sale.
3. YOU completed the sale.

What happens to the money after does not matter in this case at all , and I am sorry that is how it will be seen in the law.

You need to take responsibility and fix this yourself.

Z24_3.1.
10-28-2005, 10:30 PM
well reallly my cuzin took the money at the spot he was there

three.eighteen.
10-28-2005, 10:32 PM

man, you are a fucking loser

phishstoy
10-28-2005, 10:42 PM
Round we go and still you are denying any such responsibility . I did say I had a 2001 superduty and asked If I was correct if this turbo was for my truck . It is not , It is for a 1994-1997 only . And you claim that it was new , which I have proved it is not ,but you will not tell me where or who it was purchased from as some form of proof of your innocence . mabey hit up your ( COUSIN's ) parents for the money . Oh wait then you would have to admit some responsibility and we now know this is not going to happen . All you have done is deny everything except you being there .

3G
10-28-2005, 10:48 PM
:drama:

Team_Mclaren
10-28-2005, 11:09 PM

Why not?

You do understand that in the end you will be repsonsible for everything eh? And eventually the police will know if this "cozin" of yours is for real or not? Why would you risk yourself against some dumb shit that you claimed your cousin did.

schurchill39
10-28-2005, 11:13 PM
Phish, have you gone to the police yet and if not what is stoping you. You should know from the 3 pages here already that nothing is gunna happen from here or from the guy.

Z24, stop spliting hairs "its not yours, you didnt touch the money, its all his you have nothing to do with it" The minute you posted it on beyond it became your responsibility. Fess up Buddy

EK 2.0
10-29-2005, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by DJ Lazy
Holy Crap... where are the mods.. this is out of hand already... Take it to PM, or Phish call the cops.

This needs :closed:

we are watching Josh, don't worry...

A790
10-29-2005, 12:36 AM

You obviously have no concept of how fucked you will be once the police become involved.

I, for one, can't wait to read about it in the Calgary sun.

Fuck you and your cousin, you're both pieces of trash. :drama:

soupey
10-29-2005, 12:46 AM
oh god, sad but true, the overuse of "buddy" and "cuzin" makes him sound like such a typical ethnic thug wanabe, and worse off...a beyond e-thug, go back to school, learn grammar, learn good business practice, and get the fuck off beyond, u put a bad rep to us colored ppl...A790 is right, your trash, and stop using ur cousin as a scapegoat, if u fuck someone over, fess up to it, if u can hold ur ground u wudnt have to keep passing any blame onto your cousin. now quit whining and avoid getting into even more trouble...

phish i hope uve put a police report against this guy, and i hope the mods on the board can help u out with getting more details on him, im sure glad i never dealt with him on multiple things hes had on sale that ive shown interest in, hope u get ur money back, or atleast give this guy hell for scammin ppl.

JAYMEZ
10-29-2005, 01:16 AM
Oh yah...

Small claims court is now up $25,000 , if you have a report , its just ONE page to fill , and is very painless ,its worth it.

DannyO
10-29-2005, 01:59 AM
So phish have you gone to the police then?, it will be quick and painless if you do and you'll get your money back fast.

Z24, man you must not see how this is gonna end up, maybe you are telling the truth and its not yours and you don't have the money, but in the eyes of the law, you will be the one held responsible, you can ignore it and forgot about this shit and this thread, but when he goes to the police and they come to you, they WON'T let it go, so either give him the money back (if you have it) or get it from your cousin or goto your parents and explain whats going on, but if he has filed a report, then its too late, and if you do get this shit put on a criminal record, you have no idea how bad that will fuck your life up, I do as I know a couple guys with theft on one and fraud on the other.

BerserkerCatSplat
10-29-2005, 02:11 AM
Originally posted by DannyO
So phish have you gone to the police then?, it will be quick and painless if you do and you'll get your money back fast.

Z24, man you must not see how this is gonna end up, maybe you are telling the truth and its not yours and you don't have the money, but in the eyes of the law, you will be the one held responsible, you can ignore it and forgot about this shit and this thread, but when he goes to the police and they come to you, they WON'T let it go, so either give him the money back (if you have it) or get it from your cousin or goto your parents and explain whats going on, but if he has filed a report, then its too late, and if you do get this shit put on a criminal record, you have no idea how bad that will fuck your life up, I do as I know a couple guys with theft on one and fraud on the other.

:werd: ^100 Having a criminal record oof any sort will completely fuck up your life. You'll find it VERY tough to get a job, you can't leave the country, anybody you end up working for will be suspicious of you, etc.

That being said, who's to say that our esteemed colleague Z24 doesn't have a criminal record already?

DonJuan
10-29-2005, 02:14 AM
^:werd: Z24 is you don't have the money you better beg, borrow, or in your case STEAL it, as well as some extra as your probably gonna need a lawer too keep you ass out of jail and hopefully just a a massive fine.... deal with your "cozin" in Lebanon about that because pish shure as hell doesn't. You made a deal with your "cozin" to sell the turbo for him, you sold the turbo, and you are responsible as you sold the turbo. It is you who has to deal with your "cozin" about whatever deal he made....

phishstoy
10-29-2005, 02:15 AM
As I stated in an earlier post . I am in Sasketchewan till Thursday night and will be taking care of this Friday morining . I was just waiting for confirmation as to the condition of the unit after I dropped it off at a professional shop . If I could march down to the station right now I would . I came on here giving him a second chance to make things right and he will do no such thing . And he types that his cousin is going to kill me . What else could I do .

DannyO
10-29-2005, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by phishstoy
As I stated in an earlier post . I am in Sasketchewan till Thursday night and will be taking care of this Friday morining . I was just waiting for confirmation as to the condition of the unit after I dropped it off at a professional shop . If I could march down to the station right now I would . I came on here giving him a second chance to make things right and he will do no such thing . And he types that his cousin is going to kill me . What else could I do .

Ah shitty man, well it will all be sorted in due time, let this be a lesson to ya, don't trust anyone on the internet :D ......then again I'm on the internet, so should you trust me about me telling you to not trust anyone on the internet :nut: .

Z24, let this be a lesson to you, don't scam, or if your telling the truth, don't do deals for your cousin anymore.

JAYMEZ
10-29-2005, 02:27 AM
Lol , so now he is threating assault on you , hes gonna get in some big shit now , his parents are gonna be pissed when they find out.

soupey
10-29-2005, 03:01 AM
Originally posted by JAYMEZ_STi
Lol , so now he is threating assault on you , hes gonna get in some big shit now , his parents are gonna be pissed when they find out.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

"somebuddy gona get hurt real bad....somebuddy"

hahaha sorry cudnt stop myself from saying that.

A_3
10-29-2005, 03:04 AM
Ahahahaha, i'm counting on a serious grounding...
"Awwww mom, no driving priviledges for two weeks. How am I going to act way to hard for my own good without the mini van. What... that wasn't me who at the last cookie either, it was my cuzin!!!"