PDA

View Full Version : Lethbridge Beyond meets October 29th

240droptop
10-28-2005, 04:20 PM
so whats going on for this weeks meet. I say we continue to meet at 5 at Lethbridge center than decide if we want to head over to the west side for that tailgate party probably guna be cold tommorow so we should probably meet down below.

2002civic
10-28-2005, 05:11 PM
hmm i might make a meet for once who else is going?

schurchill39
10-28-2005, 10:36 PM
Haha I like how a new thread is made for every meet and all that goes down is "So were gunna meet at 5 (like usual) at the center (like usual) and then we will decide wat to do after(like usual), whos going?"

Maybe you guys should stick with one thread about Lethbridge meets in general. Just my thoughts though, this section would look alot less clutered

ScoopSTi
10-28-2005, 10:37 PM
I won't be able to make it this Weekend. Have to work till 7:00pm or later.:cry:

T-Dubbs
10-29-2005, 01:43 AM
fuck, i had to go home this weekend...

RB25DET
10-29-2005, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by schurchill39
Haha I like how a new thread is made for every meet and all that goes down is "So were gunna meet at 5 (like usual) at the center (like usual) and then we will decide wat to do after(like usual), whos going?"

Maybe you guys should stick with one thread about Lethbridge meets in general. Just my thoughts though, this section would look alot less clutered

Seriously man, the only posts i ever see from you are ones where your bitching at lethbridge people.......not many people come in here anyway, so what does it really matter. I can only assume your pushing for a moderator position or what??

CdnSilverStreak
10-29-2005, 09:34 AM
I'm still here in Utah.

2002civic
10-29-2005, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by RB25DET

Seriously man, the only posts i ever see from you are ones where your bitching at lethbridge people.......not many people come in here anyway, so what does it really matter. I can only assume your pushing for a moderator position or what??
haha no i want to be a moderator on beyond:rolleyes: :rofl: but it makes sense he acts all goody goody when the thread has nothing to do with him..but didnt most of the moderators make fun of him at that car show anyway?:angel:

Crazyjoker77
10-29-2005, 02:00 PM
So is anybody gonna show up to this cause if they are i will drive up from medicine hat as i have one hell of a boring day ahead of me. Im interested in meeting some people off this board besides all the 16 year olds with there neons and cavaliers from medicine hat. Oh ya i drive a 98eclipse GST rims, verticle doors, engine work, turbo work.

crazydave
10-29-2005, 02:16 PM
i cant make it. dads bday today and we are going out for supper.

csnow
10-29-2005, 04:58 PM
I'm not going to be out at the mall today (sorry for the short notice)...... I have to head over to the bbq and help set up and stuff. Everyone should still come by though!

240droptop
10-30-2005, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by ScoopSTi
I won't be able to make it this Weekend. Have to work till 7:00pm or later.:cry:

dear god two post in one week :eek:

schurchill39
10-30-2005, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by RB25DET

Thanks for completly missing the sarcastic jokeing! No i am not going for a moderator post and i have no problem with any one from lethbridge, i am actualy friends with a few of them. If your STILL trying to talk about the thread where you guys were flaming back and forth at that buddies "F&F eclipse\talon", i just think its retarded to openly try and cut some one down for their car when this is supposed to be an automovie enthusist site

Originally posted by 2002civic

haha no i want to be a moderator on beyond:rolleyes: :rofl: but it makes sense he acts all goody goody when the thread has nothing to do with him..but didnt most of the moderators make fun of him at that car show anyway?:angel:

I have no clue wat your talking about. Obviously you dont either.

schurchill39
10-30-2005, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by Crazyjoker77
So is anybody gonna show up to this cause if they are i will drive up from medicine hat as i have one hell of a boring day ahead of me. Im interested in meeting some people off this board besides all the 16 year olds with there neons and cavaliers from medicine hat. Oh ya i drive a 98eclipse GST rims, verticle doors, engine work, turbo work.

I've seen your car around town. Your on the "Phat Boi Customs" team right? Nice car, what sort of engine work do you have done?

amorak
11-02-2005, 10:39 PM
these meets are mormon-o-fied, are they?

As long as they invlove drinking.... :hitit: