PDA

View Full Version : WTB: A place to store my car over winter

rc2002
10-29-2005, 11:27 PM
As the title states, I'm looking for a place that I can store my car. Heated/Non-heated doesn't matter as long as it's in a secure, covered building. I'd like to find it in the next couple weeks and would like to rent it until about April next year.

I would require access once every couple weeks to start up the car. I won't be doing any work on the car though. It would be a bonus if it was an underground parkade that I could drive it around in too.

Anyway, let me know if any of you guys have anything. Will pay a reasonable rate for rental, and of course I'm willing to pay more for something nicer.

3G
10-29-2005, 11:48 PM
I don't think my aunt uses her garag, I'll ask if she wants to rent it out, but she lives in Forest lawn :dunno:

dj_rice
10-30-2005, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by 3G
I don't think my aunt uses her garag, I'll ask if she wants to rent it out, but she lives in Forest lawn :dunno:

You dont want to park your car in a garage in Forest Lawn..trust me on that....I'm already sketchy parking my car in my garage in Forest Lawn...so no Richard lol...ur cars too nice to park in the GHETTO

rc2002
11-03-2005, 12:39 PM
^ haha. After I read about the guy who got his car parted out and stolen from his garage I'm a bit wary...

Anyway, still looking!

shadowz
11-03-2005, 01:24 PM
Theres a self storage place by the Calgary Realestate Board off of 16th ave richard, its actually pretty cheap each month. You can get a rate for a few months

rc2002
11-03-2005, 02:12 PM
Thanks Nick, I'll go check that out. Not sure where the Calgary Real Estate Board is though... Is that east of deerfoot near where Grand Prix Indoor Racing used to be? Do you know the name of the place or the number?

bigboom
11-03-2005, 04:02 PM
you can see it when you are on deerfoot...its that green and white building.

American_Dream
11-04-2005, 12:24 AM
Do u know how much would it actually cost and, if they offer underground/covered parking. This is really an interesting piece of info. Thanks for sharing :D

freakin
11-05-2005, 06:58 PM
I'm looking as well. If anyone has any leads, please post them up. I'll do the same if I find anything interesting.