PDA

View Full Version : Mustang vs. Integra on Hertiage Dr. ends badly.

Celica TVS3
10-31-2005, 12:13 AM
Just cought this on the news. A mustang and an Integra were racing down Heritage drive touched and crashed - sounds like two are dead. I hope this wasn't anyone from beyond, i like to think most people on here are smarter then that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
CITYBEAT - CITY OF CALGARY PRESS RELEASE
-----------------------------------------------------------------

At 11:22 PM Calgary EMS, fire and police responded to a motor vehicle collision on Heritage DR, east of 11 ST SE. When paramedics arrived at the scene, they found one 22 year-old male that had been ejected from the vehicle as it rolled. It was evident the man had been fatally injured and he was pronounced dead at the scene.

Paramedics located a second male, also 22 years old, in the passenger seat of the car. The man was critically injured and unconscious so they immediately pulled him from the car and began treating his numerous injuries. STARS was initially called to the scene, however, the second male also succumbed to his injuries and was pronounced dead by paramedics. There were no other injuries and no patients transported to hospital.

The Calgary Police Service is investigating.

A_3
10-31-2005, 12:17 AM
This is getting way out of hand... I think this is the third crash in as many nights resulting in critical injuries... R.I.P. I would hope it's not someone off beyond, especially one who has read the posts on the other recent serious crashes. :thumbsdow

DannyO
10-31-2005, 12:22 AM
This has already been posted here: http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=107213

When I saw this I thought it was yet ANOTHER fuckin accident.

Mikey_008
10-31-2005, 12:37 AM
Seems like ppl are trying to get the last race b4 the snow hits!:thumbsdow

Celica TVS3
10-31-2005, 12:40 AM
Didn't realize it was allready posted.

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread....threadid=107213

:closed: