PDA

View Full Version : Samsung SCH-A670, anyone have this phone?

Grip172
10-31-2005, 04:27 PM
its this one http://www.letstalk.com/img/prod/100/522/27263_pdi.gif

anyways i just bought it and it won't let go to my contact list and then send a text message from there. it forces me to have to put in the numbers..i don't know what the hell is going on but its very frustarating!! anyone know how?

i want to be able to go to my contact list, highlight someone, and choose "send a text message" but it won't let me!!

EG_Civic
10-31-2005, 04:31 PM
push the green button and it will SEND it away haha

b_t
10-31-2005, 04:32 PM
I've got the same phone, same problem. Pisses me right off. I haven't found a way to send a text message from the contact list yet...

403Gemini
10-31-2005, 05:07 PM
goto messages
send message

then you should be able to choose a number from your contact list (assuming when you entered in the number you put it under the cell area)

Def_3
10-31-2005, 05:12 PM
pm me I can help you out

Speed_69
10-31-2005, 05:14 PM
1. Go to messages
2. then text message
3. then send message
4. then press options at the Send To screen
5. pick contacts as options show up
6. your contact list then shows up and pick from there

Grip172
10-31-2005, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Speed_69
1. Go to messages
2. then text message
3. then send message
4. then press options at the Send To screen
5. pick contacts as options show up
6. your contact list then shows up and pick from there

i've tried that way..LOTS

i can get the contact list to come up without a problem BUT when i choose someone to send a text message too and select "ok" it just brings up their information and that's as far as it lets me go! it won't let me "CHOOSE" them

plain and simply said

i highlight my contact
press ok
phone displays the contacts information and that's it!

Speed_69
10-31-2005, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by Grip172

i can get the contact list to come up without a problem BUT when i choose someone to send a text message too and select "ok" it just brings up their information and that's as far as it lets me go! it won't let me "CHOOSE" them

plain and simply said

i highlight my contact
press ok

once you pick the contact..it shows all the contacts information.
you then pick the number of theirs you want by pressing ok. then it goes back to the 'send to' screen with the number entered for you and press ok then write your msg. works for me everytime :dunno:

Ripper
10-31-2005, 06:00 PM
Yea me too, just gotta highlight which number on the contact you want, hit ok, the number will fill in the blank, hit ok again, write your msg.

interlude
10-31-2005, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by Grip172

plain and simply said

i highlight my contact
press ok

u have to select the number from the info of the contact lol

Grip172
10-31-2005, 08:25 PM
wow..just wow

i feel like an idiot

/insert awkward laugh here...ha......ha....ha ha ha

403Gemini
11-01-2005, 12:47 AM
its okay, technologies not for all of us

eblend
11-01-2005, 09:22 AM
i have a samsung phone as well and i think their text message design is actually better then others. Its backwards from what many other companies do but i think it works great