PDA

View Full Version : Joe Millionaire

sexualbanana
02-18-2003, 12:02 AM
I knew it was gonna be Zora.

That surprise was very unfox-like, but it was much more fitting. I figure since they already plugged Married by America, it'd be a good setup. People would be thinking the surprise is gonna be like:
Choose between Evan or taking $50 million yourself
Then they do that.

Dope Dealer
02-18-2003, 12:03 AM
Haha, I dont know if they will last.

Zora is pretty hot though.

Zephyr
02-18-2003, 12:03 AM
i watched the first epidsode, then i thought it looked dumb so i just stopped watching

davidI
02-18-2003, 12:06 AM
Both chicks were hot but I'm happy teh money grubber lost. She was everything I don't want in a woman.

Zora is awesome...a stand up girl I'd say.

Weapon_R
02-18-2003, 12:06 AM
I never really liked Zora, but she looked pretty juicy tonight.

I was pretty sure they'd get a gift at the end...but I thought they'd make him a millionaire at the end since it was pretty fitting. Oh well, 1/2 a million ain't bad.

rage2
02-18-2003, 12:07 AM
I guessed the entire ending perfectly :D.

Hakkola
02-18-2003, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by Dope Dealer
Haha, I dont know if they will last.

Zora is pretty hot though.

LOL, she is so not good looking. She has an amazing personality though and he definately made the right choice.

ecstasy_civic
02-18-2003, 12:10 AM
i didnt get to see it, im glad zora won, but what was her reaction like when he told her he wasnt a millionaire???

Glowrider
02-18-2003, 12:12 AM
I didn't watch it after the first episode. There were no REALLY hot chics...I was expecting a bunch of models and such, then they just put normal women on there. Kind of disappointing.

sexualbanana
02-18-2003, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by Glowrider
I didn't watch it after the first episode. There were no REALLY hot chics...I was expecting a bunch of models and such, then they just put normal women on there. Kind of disappointing.

because all women r hot models

D'z Nutz
02-18-2003, 12:20 AM
I liked how those two losers were so bitter and scandalous after he told the blonde she wasn't the one. I always find it amusing how they're always smoking together and scheming :rofl:

He would've been a fool not to pick Zora.

frenchdriver
02-18-2003, 12:28 AM
man i never watch those shows.. they make me so mad! another dumbass just got a shit load of money for being a dumbass on TV

i want to be a dumbass on tv and get money for it :(

Weapon_R
02-18-2003, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by ecstasy_civic
i didnt get to see it, im glad zora won, but what was her reaction like when he told her he wasnt a millionaire???

She was given some time to think about it.

She said she didn't like the fact that she trusted him and he deceived her, but that she was turned off by the fact he had so much money and that she would rather have him as is. Genuine girl I think.

ecstasyracer
02-18-2003, 12:43 AM
Zora was definetly the right choice. But I think its bullshit that he gets 1/2 a million american. As if it isn't enough that he was lucky enough to be chosen to be on national tv show, and he's been on so many popular talk shows. He's problably going to get enough money from all that stuff.:thumbsdow

ecstasy_civic
02-18-2003, 12:45 AM
thats crazy! im glad he picked her, she seemed pretty nice. so he got 500000 for lying on tv? hook me up with that lol

RSeXy
02-18-2003, 12:46 AM
him and zora are living the american dream...that's for sure!

girlRACER
02-18-2003, 02:47 AM
Basically...the whole series could be summed up in the last half hour!! Everything up to the finale was kinda boring and had a lot of extra filler.

girlRACER
02-18-2003, 02:48 AM
So do you guys think they will still be together in next week's episode: Joe Millionaire - The aftermath!!!???

redec
02-18-2003, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by girlRACER
Everything up to the finale was kinda boring and had a lot of extra filler.

no shit eh?.....it was almost almost unwatchable.....there was like 30 mins of actual show (of which most was re-run)....the rest was commercials....fuckin painful to watch

rage2
02-18-2003, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by girlRACER
Basically...the whole series could be summed up in the last half hour!! Everything up to the finale was kinda boring and had a lot of extra filler.

Originally posted by redec
no shit eh?.....it was almost almost unwatchable.....there was like 30 mins of actual show (of which most was re-run)....the rest was commercials....fuckin painful to watch

Thank god for Tivo!

30sec Skip! 30sec Skip! 30sec Skip! 30sec Skip! 30sec Skip!

redec
02-18-2003, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by rage2

Thank god for Tivo!

30sec Skip! 30sec Skip! 30sec Skip! 30sec Skip! 30sec Skip!

brag brag brag :P

rage2
02-18-2003, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by redec
brag brag brag :P

LOL! It's not my fault yours is broken! :rofl:

Glowrider
02-18-2003, 11:02 AM
because all women r hot models

Heh...ever been to Miami, FL? If I was in charge of casting for any show...ever, I'd go to Miami to find my cast.

Hakkola
02-18-2003, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by ecstasyracer
Zora was definetly the right choice. But I think its bullshit that he gets 1/2 a million american. As if it isn't enough that he was lucky enough to be chosen to be on national tv show, and he's been on so many popular talk shows. He's problably going to get enough money from all that stuff.:thumbsdow

Are you fuckin kiddin me? Do you have any idea how much money they made off of this guy? I think they should of given him more money than they did, they made quite a few episodes and had A LOT of viewers, giving 500 grand was the least they could do, especially after making him compromise his morals.

Yeah, Glowrider my lucky sister is there and Sanibel Islands since feb 8th til' the 22nd, lucky lucky lucky, I can only imagine the, ahem, Ohh wait, I have a gf, I can only imagine the beautiful views.

rage2
02-18-2003, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Glowrider
Heh...ever been to Miami, FL? If I was in charge of casting for any show...ever, I'd go to Miami to find my cast.

When I was in FL I spent a day in Miami and damn, it was pretty sweet. I wouldn't say hotties EVERYWHERE, but the ratio is definately higher. Lots of implants everywhere too.

At Ft. Lauderdale it was just nasty, really old saggy burnt chicks jogging down the beach. It wasn't spring break...