PDA

View Full Version : why was i banned????

riceeater
11-03-2005, 01:09 AM
what the heck guys, i've been on here for like 3 years and haven't even been around here that often lately so why would i be banned? did i get haxxorred or something or wtf??

civicrider
11-03-2005, 01:11 AM
who did you use to be?

riceeater
11-03-2005, 01:12 AM
rice_eater

s dime
11-03-2005, 01:13 AM
im guessing he used to be rice_eater. with the modded neons and all.

t-im
11-03-2005, 01:15 AM
I dunno..just a guess...

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=107213

7thgenvic
11-03-2005, 01:16 AM
yep there ya go! ^

RickDaTuner
11-03-2005, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by riceeater
what the heck guys, i've been on here for like 3 years and haven't even been around here that often lately so why would i be banned? did i get haxxorred or something or wtf??

Because you touch yourself at night, thats why:thumbsup:

riceeater
11-03-2005, 01:21 AM
hahahahhaa... oook then... like you clowns never drove after having 2-3 beers over the course of a night. you're all so selfrighteous on these forums, no wonder every day one of you crashes, dies, gets arested, gets shot, and yeah the list goes on and on and on. go ahead and reban me i dont give a shit....

riceeater
11-03-2005, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by RickDaTuner

Because you touch yourself at night, thats why:thumbsup:
only when your mommy isnt over

RickDaTuner
11-03-2005, 01:25 AM

only when your mommy isnt over

hey man only my real friends know that my familly calls our Dog mommy...

damn no wonder when i whistle for him to come home he's always limping

riceeater
11-03-2005, 01:25 AM
:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

shedboy
11-03-2005, 01:28 AM
probably for the same reasons you got banned from srt4oa georgie

t-im
11-03-2005, 01:29 AM
hahahahhaa... oook then... like you clowns never drove after having 2-3 beers over the course of a night. you're all so selfrighteous on these forums, no wonder every day one of you crashes, dies, gets arested, gets shot, and yeah the list goes on and on and on. go ahead and reban me i dont give a shit....

If you 'don't give a shit' then why did you re-register?

riceeater
11-03-2005, 01:37 AM
to find out why i got banned why the hell do you think?

riceeater
11-03-2005, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by shedboy
probably for the same reasons you got banned from srt4oa georgie

actually i got banned coz broken_legz hacked you fools and you thought it was me...way to go :thumbsup:

DC2
11-03-2005, 01:49 AM
haha re- ban

:rofl:

lastprodigy
11-03-2005, 01:51 AM
haah i cant remember who had the "gone for good" under their user name

DC2
11-03-2005, 02:01 AM
^^ someone actully had that? wow...

Mikey_008
11-03-2005, 02:27 AM
Now be nice guyz! Leave it up to the MODS!:thumbsup:

BerserkerCatSplat
11-03-2005, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by lastprodigy
haah i cant remember who had the "gone for good" under their user name

Ducati, maybe? Or does he still have an account?

lastprodigy
11-03-2005, 02:35 AM
^^^ haha yea, could be

max_boost
11-03-2005, 02:58 AM
I banned you.

I also don't give warnings when I ban. If I get annoyed of reading your trolling posts over a period of time, I'll just pull the plug.

Don't give me the 'there are other members who cause more shit than me' argument. I am part of the Beyond Police, we can't nail everyone so whoever shows up on the radar is going to get it.

max_boost
11-03-2005, 03:00 AM
BTW, if Benzo wants to know who banned him, it was me!!!!!!!!!:)

turbotrip
11-03-2005, 03:30 AM
^lol just throwing it all out there today arent we?

/////AMG
11-03-2005, 03:34 AM
^^ Good job!
But he should be re-banned!!

riceeater
11-03-2005, 04:01 AM
Originally posted by max_boost
I banned you.

I also don't give warnings when I ban. If I get annoyed of reading your trolling posts over a period of time, I'll just pull the plug.

Don't give me the 'there are other members who cause more shit than me' argument. I am part of the Beyond Police, we can't nail everyone so whoever shows up on the radar is going to get it.

ya, except this is one of those getting a ticket for having an enlarged exhaust tip situations officer...as for the trolling, i think i posted all of like 20 posts all summer

gen2teggy
11-03-2005, 04:03 AM
:drama:

riceeater
11-03-2005, 04:29 AM
well whatever... go nuts with the ban stick if you insist on being gay about this. answer this though before you do, after that you can go enjoy your wonderfull e-lives

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=107758

civicrider
11-03-2005, 07:34 AM
woah no need to get all imature because you got banned, just remember you'll always have your sweet neon :rofl:

3G
11-03-2005, 07:54 AM
Were you drunk that one time you lost control of your FWD Neon and crashed it?

EK 2.0
11-03-2005, 08:23 AM
well whatever... go nuts with the ban stick if you insist on being gay about this. answer this though before you do, after that you can go enjoy your wonderfull e-lives

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=107758

You have been given another chance to be here. If you don't want to be here you can make that so...OR...we can take measures to make that so. So stop your whining, and continue to be a member like in the thread you posted...or be a dick and get booted...it's all you...

grrouch
11-03-2005, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by civicrider
woah no need to get all imature because you got banned, just remember you'll always have your sweet neon :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

90s_tuner
11-03-2005, 08:59 AM
they banned you because your avatar was scaring people away

Mr. Burns
11-03-2005, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by t-im
I dunno..just a guess...

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=107213

HAHA I can't believe I missed those posts before!! You pretty much banned yourself buddy. Good on max_boost for making it happen.:thumbsup:

Xtrema
11-03-2005, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by max_boost
BTW, if Benzo wants to know who banned him, it was me!!!!!!!!!:)

http://www.starterupsteve.com/funny12/red_button.jpg

~Leah~
11-03-2005, 10:41 AM
Dude, it doesn't matter how many posts you have, it's the quality of posts you make. And when you make a post saying drinking and driving is okay, the quality = extreme shit.

2000_SI
11-03-2005, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by ~Leah~
Dude, it doesn't matter how many posts you have, it's the quality of posts you make. And when you make a post saying drinking and driving is okay, the quality = extreme shit.
:werd:

Plus, look at all the negative attention beyond has been recieving reguarding our position on Street Racing (which was complete BS by global and others, but thats another thread), we dont need fucktards like you going on here and saying that its ok to drink 3 or 4 and hit the road. Next thing you know beyond will be the poster child in some miss-informed viewers minds for druken street racing.

There is a zero tollerance for shit like that in the site dude. If you do it (it is dumb, and will catch up to you), dont post it here. With you making the comments you made, not only did it put out an opinion that should even be considered, but by trying to label everyone on the forums as someone who has a couple and drives, your giving a very bad image to this site and the other members that post on it.

If i drink, I dont drive, and I'm pretty sure a good number of the other regulars on here follow the same rules, so we shouldnt have to deal with shit posts like yours, and the possible reprocussions of them...

riceeater
11-03-2005, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by ~Leah~

coming from the pressident of the beyond drinking team :rifl: :rifl:???? you have no idea what i post about on here.

\JCAR/
11-03-2005, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by 2000_SI

Plus, look at all the negative attention beyond has been recieving reguarding our position on Street Racing (which was complete BS by global and others, but thats another thread), we dont need fucktards like you going on here and saying that its ok to drink 3 or 4 and hit the road. Next thing you know beyond will be the poster child in some miss-informed viewers minds for druken street racing.

There is a zero tollerance for shit like that in the site dude. If you do it (it is dumb, and will catch up to you), dont post it here. With you making the comments you made, not only did it put out an opinion that should even be considered, but by trying to label everyone on the forums as someone who has a couple and drives, your giving a very bad image to this site and the other members that post on it.

If i drink, I dont drive, and I'm pretty sure a good number of the other regulars on here follow the same rules, so we shouldnt have to deal with shit posts like yours, and the possible reprocussions of them...

exactly well put.... :thumbsup: plus you also were pretty negative towards other beyond members.

riceeater
11-03-2005, 11:20 AM
wow i really wish i was such a powerfull attention getter as you make me to be! then more of you would be at the track in the summer instead of dying on the streets, and we would actually have a permanent racing place for everyone to go to...i mean even skaters got a park. and how do they help the gdp? it costs $14 euros to go down the nurburgring, and anyone can go. why not here too? seems profitable enough to me, so why dont you waste your breath preaching that and stop worrying about what i supposetly do or dont

/////AMG
11-03-2005, 11:43 AM
coming from the pressident of the beyond drinking team :rifl: :rifl:???? you have no idea what i post about on here.

It isn't illegal to drink!! :rolleyes:

Just because she drinks, it doesn't mean she drinks and drives, you bloody idiot!:)

Pee_Sack
11-03-2005, 11:43 AM
+1 for re-ban

KLCC
11-03-2005, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by 2000_SI

Plus, look at all the negative attention beyond has been recieving reguarding our position on Street Racing (which was complete BS by global and others, but thats another thread),

don't want to be stupid or what not, but where is the post that global did on 'beyond' the car forum?? I must missed out on that....:banghead:

BerserkerCatSplat
11-03-2005, 11:49 AM
http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=107398

Hakkola
11-03-2005, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by KLCC

don't want to be stupid or what not, but where is the post that global did on 'beyond' the car forum?? I must missed out on that....:banghead:

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=107398

SteveMo600
11-03-2005, 12:24 PM

Bahaha...are you a fuckin idiot? Everybody drinks, we all drink, but most of us aren't stupid enough to drive a vehicle right after. Unlike yourself. Seriously, pull your head out of your ass and think about what you're typing.

That's the most unjustified comment I think I've ever heard.

Raz2
11-03-2005, 12:42 PM
Guys, he had 2-3 beers over the course of a night, that is BELOW the legal limit. I do _NOT_ condone drinking and driving, in fact, I will pull people over myself who seem to be swerving and call them a cab (works every time) :)

However, most of Rice_eaters posts haven't been that bad at all, so I'll be the first to not be super negative and do a

+1 for UNBAN.

- Rasmus

~Leah~
11-03-2005, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by Raz2
Guys, he had 2-3 beers over the course of a night, that is BELOW the legal limit. I do _NOT_ condone drinking and driving, in fact, I will pull people over myself who seem to be swerving and call them a cab (works every time) :)

However, most of Rice_eaters posts haven't been that bad at all, so I'll be the first to not be super negative and do a

+1 for UNBAN.

- Rasmus

Originally posted by rice_eater
i understand that we will never be able to get everyone to not drink and drive, and that's not the end of the world, since after all most people do make it home just fine every time, positively reinforcing the idea in their head that they can keep doing it... sure keep doing it, but at least be smart about it. the smartest thing WOULD be to call a cab, but if you're stubborn and really wanna drive, at least be super slow about it, stay in your lane unless you absolutely have to and try to focus on the cars in front and follow what they're doing so sudden turns or stops dont take you by surprise. i let others drive if i'm wrecked, but if i only had a few drinks and maybe some weed that night, expect to see me in the slow lane, putting along on the way home, with not one close call ever! be smart people...be smart...

As you can see, it's not about him having 2-3 beers and being below the legal limit. It's about comments like this. There is NOTHING smart about drinking and driving, no matter how slow you drive or how much you attempt to focus. NOTHING. All I have to say is it's because of attitudes like this that people die on the road from drunk drivers.

90s_tuner
11-04-2005, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by Raz2

+1 for UNBAN.

- Rasmus

coming from a guy who was previously banned....

but seriously, the avatar was scary.

Mikey_008
11-04-2005, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by 90s_tuner

True that!

:thumbsup: :rofl:

Nissanaddict
11-04-2005, 12:24 AM
Seriously, pull your head out of your ass and think about what you're typing.
I agree. We need a lot less of this.

http://members.shaw.ca/howyuduin/a_head_up_ass.jpg

riceeater
11-04-2005, 06:00 AM
Originally posted by SteveMo600

Bahaha...are you a fuckin idiot? Everybody drinks, we all drink, but most of us aren't stupid enough to drive a vehicle right after. Unlike yourself. Seriously, pull your head out of your ass and think about what you're typing.

That's the most unjustified comment I think I've ever heard.

how do you know when i do it and when i dont? and how do you know she doesnt... so stfu, all of you, coz every now and then doesnt mean every single day :guns: get off your high horses... shit i think i've been out drinking like 4-5 times since the summer, and i only had the car like 2 of those times. its so funny how pathetic you all are bitching your asses of, as i sit here at work night after night while you're all out getting wasted... i gave you an extreme example, and you spun it in every way you could. i'm not gonna waste my time justifying everything i do to you, expect maybe to the handful of people on here that i've known for a while and i know aren't full of shit :zzz:

riceeater
11-04-2005, 06:19 AM
Originally posted by /////AMG

It isn't illegal to drink!! :rolleyes:

Just because she drinks, it doesn't mean she drinks and drives, you bloody idiot!:)

it may be legal to drink, but just about everything you do after isnt! you dont become the KING AND QUEEN of drinking by having one ocasional beer :thumbsup:

/////AMG
11-04-2005, 07:06 AM
it may be legal to drink, but just about everything you do after isnt! you dont become the KING AND QUEEN of drinking by having one ocasional beer :thumbsup:

how do you know when i do it and when i dont? and how do you know she doesnt... so stfu, all of you

Exactly you don't know what she does after drinking, but I really doubt most people on here wouldn't drink and drive (well the sane ones).

dragonone
11-04-2005, 07:18 AM
maybe u should just take baq what u said about DD and we can all just forget about this?

on a side note, maybe we should enforce banning ppl that aren't respectful towards others more; i don't think he was very unrespectful towards others to start with, we just couldn't deal with his attitude towards responsibility and such. we could've just deleted this post, or sent him a pm about it
2-3 beers in a night seems fine to me, i see lots of ppl drink that during dinner:dunno:

eljefe
11-04-2005, 08:12 AM

how do you know when i do it and when i dont? and how do you know she doesnt... so stfu, all of you, coz every now and then doesnt mean every single day :guns: get off your high horses... shit i think i've been out drinking like 4-5 times since the summer, and i only had the car like 2 of those times. its so funny how pathetic you all are bitching your asses of, as i sit here at work night after night while you're all out getting wasted... i gave you an extreme example, and you spun it in every way you could. i'm not gonna waste my time justifying everything i do to you, expect maybe to the handful of people on here that i've known for a while and i know aren't full of shit :zzz:

Once , twice? either way it is criminal to drink and drive. But to try and justify or instruct people on how to drive if you are impaired ...

courtesy of rice_eater "at least be super slow about it, stay in your lane unless you absolutely have to and try to focus on the cars in front and follow what they're doing so sudden turns or stops dont take you by surprise."

is unconscionable and you deserve to be banned, not just from here but from the responsibility of driving. I agree with what was said earlier in this thread that perhaps if you admitted it was a stupid and irresponsible thing to say people might respect you more.

~Leah~
11-04-2005, 10:06 AM
That's exactly it. This isn't about how often you drink or how much you drink when you're out. This is about you saying "keep practicing drunk driving, nothing's happened yet, so good on ya". I say fuck you. I will admit, in the past, I once drove drunk. But holy shit did I learn my lesson. I felt like the biggest asshole in the world after cuz I put not only myself, but so many other people in danger. I'm not perfect, nor am I trying to say that I am. I'm saying at least I learned from my mistake and I'm not trying to give people tips on how to drive intoxicated. You, my friend, are an asshole in that respect.

l8braker
11-04-2005, 10:11 AM
:zzz:

Raz2
11-04-2005, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by 90s_tuner

but seriously, the avatar was scary.

Heh, which is why I feel for him ;)

But yea, his avatar was scary :)

Melinda
11-04-2005, 10:48 AM
so stfu, all of you, coz every now and then doesnt mean every single day :guns: get off your high horses... shit i think i've been out drinking like 4-5 times since the summer, and i only had the car like 2 of those times.
Only takes once to kill someone you fuck tard :guns:

/////AMG
11-04-2005, 10:52 AM
^^ Oh damn, riceeater... now you've done it!!

I think thats the first time I've seen Melinda swear on beyond :eek:

Melinda
11-04-2005, 10:55 AM

Haha no it's happened before, not often, but it has ;) But I have suffered much loss at the hands of impaired drivers...it's completley unacceptable to me.

abyss
11-04-2005, 10:57 AM

haha Melinda swears lots *jk*. Although I think this is probably the first time she's ever called anyone a fuck tard. Justly so. Riceeater I hope you get a DUI before you kill someone with your stupidity.

benyl
11-04-2005, 11:00 AM
ugh... what is with all the crazy threads these days? Is there something in the drinking water?

googe
11-04-2005, 11:01 AM
ok, time for some beyond BAC education!

first of all, lets get a few things straight.

drinking and driving is NOT illegal.

however

DRUNK driving IS illegal
(and stupid, irresonsible, etc)

so, what determines whether or not one is DRUNK?

thankfully, many educated, qualified people before our time have worked extensively on determining this and worked with law enforcement and governing bodies to establish a standard for what is considered DRUNK! that limit, as many of you know, is having a BLOOD ALCOHOL CONTENT of 0.08!

how many drinks does it take for me to reach the nationally established definition of DRUNK?

thankfully, several calculators are available to help you figure this out. one table i found is at http://www.drunkdrivingdefense.com/general/bac.htm if you view the referenced table, as an example, you will see that a 160lb male, on average, will be at about 0.07 after THREE drinks. now, thats cutting it pretty close, so it would not be a good idea for you to slam back 3 beers and hop in the car! but...

what time period does it take for alcohol content to leave your blood?

on average, the rate is 0.15 per hour. so going back to our 160lb male example, we have just slammed back 3 beers and we are done for the night. 2 hours later its time to go home. do we drive? well, 0.07 - (0.15 x 2) = 0.04. after 2 hours, we are at only half the legal limit. now, factors such as what you ate, your metabolism, tolerance, etc will vary calculations slightly. but, if by these standards you are only at 0.04, you have a large margin before approaching the legal limit, and if you wait 3 hours, youre barely on the scale.

so in summary, everyone should probably shut up about 3 drinks over a few hours being drunk driving :) if you want to flame me or rice eater for being WELL WITHIN the law with respect to this, im not sure what to say. consider that these limits were not set by drunks, but by law enforcement and people that have done research. if they of all people determined these limits are ok, consider that a) theyre the ones fighting the problem, theyre not going to be generous about these standards and b) they know a lot more about this than you do.

benyl
11-04-2005, 11:05 AM
you mean 0.015 / hour.

/////AMG
11-04-2005, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by Melinda

Haha no it's happened before, not often, but it has ;) But I have suffered much loss at the hands of impaired drivers...it's completley unacceptable to me.

Can't blame you. We always say IF, but when it happens it's a totally different story.

eljefe
11-04-2005, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by googe
ok, time for some beyond BAC education!

first of all, lets get a few things straight.

drinking and driving is NOT illegal.

however

DRUNK driving IS illegal
(and stupid, irresonsible, etc)

so, what determines whether or not one is DRUNK?

that limit, as many of you know, is having a BLOOD ALCOHOL CONTENT of 0.08!

so in summary, everyone should probably shut up about 3 drinks over a few hours being drunk driving :) if you want to flame me or rice eater for being WELL WITHIN the law with respect to this

First off you are only assuming it was over three hours , ricey never said it was not in an hour or less.

Second counseling pushing the envelope of driving impaired is just as stupid.

and number three you had better get back to your research;

The Law

On December 1, 1999, the Alberta Administrative Licence Suspension became law. AALS is a law that aims to get drunk drivers off the roads sooner and for longer periods of time.

• Any driver who is charged with having a breath or blood sample over 0.08 per cent blood alcohol content, or refusing demand, will receive an automatic three-month suspension.

Driving While Impaired

• If the police determine that your ability to drive a vehicle has been impaired by alcohol or drugs, even if your Blood Alcohol Reading is below 80 mg per 100 mL blood, you can be charged with impaired driving.

• Refusing to provide a breath sample can result in a criminal code conviction.

• It is possible to be convicted of impaired driving with a blood alcohol content below .08. The consequences are the same for those convicted with a BAC over .08.

kenny
11-04-2005, 11:55 AM
Sorry you were banned, and now u have another account. All the mods will turn a blind eye and treat it as a new user account with no past history. Lets not talk about how we can get around the law of drunk driving. If you are ever in the position to need to CALCULATE if you can drive legally, then you should take a damn cab home.