PDA

View Full Version : Need card advice!

Fodera
11-03-2005, 01:19 AM
I've been trying to figure out what car would be for me for months now. A reason for this is because I'm an aspiring entreprenuer and every penny I made has to be conserved; therefore, this car needs to last as long as humanly possible.

I don't want something I'm going to get tired of, so I'm going to have to really love this thing and be proud of it.

Here's what I'm looking for:
Roomy and comfortable
Traveling is a factor in my line of work. Really, the last thing I need is having a stressful day then taking a long ride in a car that feels like a pile of solid lumber. Basically an SUV or truck or something.

Able to be elevated
I have a preference for being elevated while driving. I'm not talking about a booster seat or nothing haha, just some raised suspension. Not to mention itd probably keep my car a bit more out of harms way from getting reared etc.

Drives well, stylish (so it doesnt get boring), and gets good MPG
Basically it.

I looked at the scion XB and the interior seemed really nice...but the things a box. Driving it would probably be a pain, and if i raised it it'd pretty much look retarded. 35mpg for a car that roomy sure is tempting though.

I'm not sure how much I spend. I want something that's going to last and has some luxury to it...but save as much money as possible.

Greatly appreciate any help.
You guys seem like you know your stuff.

Xtrema
11-03-2005, 09:39 AM
New Dodge Caliber, seem to meet your needs. But since it ain't out yet, jury is still out on how good it is.

Otherwise, Civic is also a very good choice.