PDA

View Full Version : FS: Xbox

teknical
11-03-2005, 11:14 AM
Well, its time for me to let go of my xbox. I bought an Xbox when it first came out, and played it non-stop for about 2 years. The xbox crapped out on me, and I took it back to futureshop and got a new one (3 year warranty). At the end of the 3 year warranty, I renewed it. So the new warranty is valid until June 2008 I believe.

The only problem is the new xbox I have is modded :( So you wont be able to return it if it craps out. But if the controllers stick, you should have no problem returning them.

Here is a List of what I have:

Xbox System
One S (Small) Controller
One Regular Controller (Sticky Joystick, can be returned to Futureshop under Warranty)
All the power cords.

Here is a List of games I have:
Halo
NHL2004
Ninjai Gaiden
Amped 2
Jedi Knights: Jedi Academy

The Xbox was modded a while back from a buddy of mine. Chip Free, just flashed the bios and did a few solder points on the motherboard. The Xbox has an 80gb HD on it, and here is what games are on the Hard Drive:

Halo 2
Dej Jam Vandetta: Fight for New York
NFS: UnderGround 2
Prince Of Persia 2
Goldeneye: Rogue Agent

There may be a few more, I'll have to double check.

ALSO, I do have the DVD connector to be able to play DVDs, but with the Xbox modded, you can just use the controller, so its pretty much useless. So I can part with this piece for $30 obo.

For the whole setup, looking to get around...$250obo?

Not sure what its worth, so if you are interested, pm me and we can work something out :clap: :thumbsup:

AznDragon2004
11-03-2005, 11:19 AM
Are u willing to part out the hard drive?

teknical
11-03-2005, 11:20 AM
I could...but you can go to memory express and pick up an 80gb for like 60 bucks.

\JCAR/
11-03-2005, 11:26 AM
you wanna trade? i got a ps2 lots of games and 2 mem cards and i'll throw in a couple dvd's

AznDragon2004
11-03-2005, 11:31 AM
You got pm