PDA

View Full Version : SMACK TALK!!! to tsineal...

madmazda
11-03-2005, 09:45 PM
This thread is to start the smack talk on my buddy tsineal, he just bought a award winning rx7 and he took me for a ride in it the other day, i was impresed, HOWEVER, you had better watch out cause I get the 323 from the shop in a few days and all that you'll be seeing is...

my headlights in your rear view, dude that car is so nice props to the guy you bought it off of ( i'd like to shake his hand) and cant wait to see what the lil' 323gt will do against that beast...nice job buddy :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :bigpimp: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :poosie: :poosie:

illeagle
11-03-2005, 10:00 PM
your 323GT better have alot of dough invested.. i have a B6T 323GT. @11Psi .. when it's not bouncing off boost cut, it's fucking slow..Vtec ownz it, and it'll own that Rex too... Oooh!:eek:

EK 2.0
11-03-2005, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by illeagle
your 323GT better have alot of dough invested.. i have a B6T 323GT. @11Psi .. when it's not bouncing off boost cut, it's fucking slow..Vtec ownz it, and it'll own that Rex too... Oooh!:eek:

I've already owned that Seven...ask the old owner...hahaha;)

JAYMEZ
11-04-2005, 02:46 AM
LOL thanks for the compliments i guess :D Alot of hard work went into making what she is now...

Special props to my brother Arif for the help :rofl:

legendboy
11-04-2005, 09:10 AM
You guys better watch out or i'll bring my black car out and show you all who's boss :D

Teggy2nr
11-04-2005, 07:15 PM
what rx7 is it, is it nice, whats been done to it?

EK 2.0
11-04-2005, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by Teggy2nr
what rx7 is it, is it nice, whats been done to it?

it's a old 1983 Targa 7. nothing special aside from major bondo work to cover up the rust and what not...ohhhh and I almost forgot...its got those JDM Fender mirrors....

Hakkola
11-04-2005, 07:22 PM
:werd: It's pretty slow too, I don't know why but I don't think the owner took very good care of the motor. I always spit on it when I see it.

I once offered him a trade for my car mockingly, just to see the hope in his eyes when offered a car that doesn't suck donkey balls.

madmazda
11-04-2005, 08:41 PM
trust me my car has LOTS invested and Ive been against many v tecs ie.rsx s and porsche boxters mustang gt's many boosted cars and embarssed them all, however neals car has one more turbo than mine (that sucks) and a whole lot more, thats nice too, so cant wait to line up to him and play...Just to be curious... :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: hopefully another ride this weekend on dry pavement...:thumbsup:

madmazda
11-04-2005, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by legendboy
You guys better watch out or i'll bring my black car out and show you all who's boss :D

ok thats not fair that would be cheating Mazdas only...;) ;) :burnout:

Hakkola
11-04-2005, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by madmazda
trust me my car has LOTS invested and Ive been against many v tecs ie.rsx s and porsche boxters mustang gt's many boosted cars and embarssed them all

Man, aren't those like, the 3 fastest cars on the road? That's impressive.

EK 2.0
11-04-2005, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by madmazda
trust me my car has LOTS invested and Ive been against many v tecs ie.rsx s and porsche boxters mustang gt's many boosted cars and embarssed them all, however neals car has one more turbo than mine (that sucks) and a whole lot more, thats nice too, so cant wait to line up to him and play...Just to be curious... :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: hopefully another ride this weekend on dry pavement...:thumbsup:

wow, I never knew that Porsches and Stang's had VTEC...

holy mang I am just playing around...I know Jaymez's car is fast...:rolleyes:

Some people read wayyyy too much into shit.

ryder_23
11-04-2005, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by EK 2.0

wow, I never knew that ....... and Stang's had VTEC...

holy mang I am just playing around...I know Jaymez's car is fast...:rolleyes:

Some people read wayyyy too much into shit.

hmmmm sohc vtec :drool:

and :werd:

madmazda
11-04-2005, 10:54 PM
sorry i forgot to put a comma between v tecs and stangs oops... my bad...

JAYMEZ
11-05-2005, 02:48 AM
lol this is the wierdest post ever :D .

madmazda , you do relize that I sold the car to Neal right :dunno:

And yes it is extremely fast lol

madmazda
11-05-2005, 07:24 AM
yes it is cause neal is a good friend of mine we talk cars and mtb a lot together and some friendly smack talk is good for digestion:burnout: :burnout: :thumbsup: and yes I know you sold him the car, I get to go for another ride in it this weekend, also neal told me about your new car and I really want to see it...hope your next car is as awesome as the rx7 you have good taste....

tsi_neal
11-05-2005, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by JAYMEZ_STi
lol this is the wierdest post ever :D .

Man i was thinking the same thing, I was out in BC till late last night, log on this morning and see this... :confused: Oh Jaymez, i LOVE this car

And Mr. Madmazda im thinking you might be the most excitable person i know :D Im gonna have to figure the boost problems out on the talon tho... I hate that its so much slower then the RX...

madmazda
11-05-2005, 10:17 AM
hey buddy glad your back going for a ride this am we'll talk later in the day...