PDA

View Full Version : Okay...:goyou:

Vypros
11-04-2005, 02:56 PM
Thanks buddy in the early 90 late 80' model integra with goldish orange paint and some sort of ugly bumper from a bodykit half hanging off your car :thumbsup: Because you didn't look when you changed lanes on barlow trail around 1pm today I almost landed my truck into the side of the road. By the way, your beyond.ca stickers all on the windows look fantastic too.

Did you find your drivers liscense in a crackerjack box?

Hakkola
11-04-2005, 03:05 PM
Who was this? I don't remember any gold integras?

Anyone have a pic?

403Gemini
11-04-2005, 03:08 PM
bah, see thats the problem with selling beyond.ca stickers so publicly *sigh*

A_3
11-04-2005, 03:11 PM
Well we're at it. Good job to the white G2 Integra sporting the beyond.ca sticker with the unpainted front bumper, altezza's, and ridiculous fart can turning off of Glenmore off onto Blackfoot Wednesday around 7:45pm, busting off at like mach 10 on already sketchy road conditions. It's funny because we all wonder how our name (beyond.ca) ends up associated with street racing and reckless driving. If you're going to sport a beyond.ca please drive responsibly. We all like to let our cars loose once in a while but you have to pick your spots.

:hijack: *sorry*

Nissanaddict
11-04-2005, 03:20 PM
Zenki S14 240sx (no beyond stickers) license plate EAR-614 (I think is the number, letters were ear) that cut me off on McLeod southbound on Tuesday in the crappy weather. You could've totalled both our cars, you're lucky I give a crap about my beater, most people don't. :hijack: again.

DannyO
11-04-2005, 03:24 PM
I posted this in another thread, but only Beserkercat seemed to care.

How about Beyond start to make requirements for you to qualify for stickers, I know this sounds kinda far out, but what about you have to have a certain amount of posts under your user name, so if you want a sticker, you have to obviously contact the people who sell them, let them know who you are, show them your post count, say 500 posts to qualify, its just an idea, but I think the people that will street race and have beyonds stickers on it probably won't be very active members, like they would just sign up, or just pic one up without being a member, I think it could work, like I said, its alittle far out and some people might not be happy about it, but I can't see any other way of sorting this out.

I see to many dumbass's on the road that if I posted about them, I wouldn't have any spare time.

Vypros
11-04-2005, 03:27 PM
How about nobody gets a beyond sticker unless mr.rage or other beyond authorities approve of it. I'm tired of being cut off by people, but when 4/5 cars that put me in danger have a beyond.ca sticker, it infuriates me that they would actually put that sticker on their car and represent beyond like that.

Vypros
11-04-2005, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Hakkola
Who was this? I don't remember any gold integras?

Anyone have a pic? If it helps (not to be racist etc) it was a brown (sikh maybe? dunno) with a car load of other brown guys in it. In case anybody knows who it is now. Next time I'm going to chase the person down and put my foot up their ass.

A_3
11-04-2005, 03:30 PM
^DannO's post^That's probably not a bad idea because I went searching for the G2 I saw through the G2 thread and member rides and I couldn't find him (I wanted to shoot him a pm to tell him that probably wasn't the greatest idea). So I assume he's not a regular poster. On the one hand it's very good for our reputation to do the 500 post thing, as it would stop any new little punks from getting the stickers. From a business stand point it's not a great idea, but I don't think beyond is too desperate for the profits. I just think if you own a sticket you should excersize a little caution. If we can spread a reputation of a responsible web site who knows the benefits that might occour when you're sporting a sticker.

ecstasy_civic
11-04-2005, 03:30 PM
thats so hard :rofl:
just because someone has a certain amount of posts doesnt mean they are a good driver? lol
and I cant see rage handpicking members to sport stickers:rofl:

01RedDX
11-04-2005, 03:31 PM

l8braker
11-04-2005, 03:33 PM
what's up with the hicks at coin-operated car washes that insist on putting 20 bucks in, and wash their truck over and over? IT'S CLEAN! i will hit the next one who makes us wait over 20 minutes again.

l8braker
11-04-2005, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by 01RedDX
You were a lovely brunette vision in a green Cavalier. I caught your steeling glance as you merged into my lane on Macleod yesterday. You lustfully avoided my gaze as you turned onto Glenmore and out of sight. Would you like to go for coffee?

why yes, yes i would.

DannyO
11-04-2005, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by ecstasy_civic
thats so hard :rofl:
just because someone has a certain amount of posts doesnt mean they are a good driver? lol
and I cant see rage handpicking members to sport stickers:rofl:

True, your posts don't make you a good driver, but I bet there are alot of guys with the stickers that just signed up, maybe made a couple stupid posts, then bought the stickers, if you had a post requirement for the stickers, then atleast it would cut down the amount of stickers being shown on stupid drivers, as I think out of the regular posters on beyond that have a high post count, I think most of them prolly drive decently.

I dunno, its only a suggestion, as if something isn't done, then might aswell stop complaining about retard drivers with the stickers, cos as this site gets more and more popular, your gonna have alot more people buying them.

abyss
11-04-2005, 03:49 PM
So what do you do with all the retards that already have stickers on their car, or the people who end up selling their car with the stickers already on it. There's a lot of stuff that is beyond control here. I would almost rather arseholes have stickers on their car so that it's one more tool to find them and either warn or report them. It puts Beyond in a negative light, but with the amount of memebers you have to anticipate a few retards in the bunch.

DannyO
11-05-2005, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by abyss
So what do you do with all the retards that already have stickers on their car, or the people who end up selling their car with the stickers already on it. There's a lot of stuff that is beyond control here. I would almost rather arseholes have stickers on their car so that it's one more tool to find them and either warn or report them. It puts Beyond in a negative light, but with the amount of memebers you have to anticipate a few retards in the bunch.

Well you can't really do anything to the ones with stickers already, but if you wanted to, you could hunt them down, skin them alive, then set fire to them.

DJ Lazy
11-05-2005, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by DannyO

Well you can't really do anything to the ones with stickers already, but if you wanted to, you could hunt them down, skin them alive, then set fire to them.

Thats what I'm doing this weekend man!!!!!!!! :devil: :clap:

DannyO
11-05-2005, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by DJ Lazy

Thats what I'm doing this weekend man!!!!!!!! :devil: :clap:

Awesome, I was thinking about doing it aswell, and when we finished with them, I'll go do it to those Telus picketers.

Vypros
11-05-2005, 01:56 AM

Awesome, I was thinking about doing it aswell, and when we finished with them, I'll go do it to those Telus picketers. I'm seriously game for that.

Hakkola
11-05-2005, 02:00 AM
We need a beyond.ca sticker retrieval team.

I can head up the operation.

ryder_23
11-05-2005, 02:01 AM

I'll roll with you, cant afford the gas :rofl:

DannyO
11-05-2005, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by Vypros
I'm seriously game for that.

Awesome, I'm game aswell, just hearing to much shit about them, starting to get to me.

I'm down for that, can I dress up like a Ninja?

ricefarmer
11-05-2005, 02:22 AM
Dr.McNinja?

A_3
11-05-2005, 03:16 AM

Originally posted by ryder_23

Oh Oh Oh i'm so down for this. We need an awesome theme song to strike fear into the hearts of the perpetraitors. Like the cops theme or ghostbusters. Something to let the villians know doom is upon them. :guns:

Vypros
11-05-2005, 10:35 AM
My car should be up and running on monday/tuesday. I own a wagon, so I can fit a few Sticker Patrollers in.

This is going to be fun. :)

Vypros
11-05-2005, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by A_3

Oh Oh Oh i'm so down for this. We need an awesome theme song to strike fear into the hearts of the perpetraitors. Like the cops theme or ghostbusters. Something to let the villians know doom is upon them. :guns: I'll go grab my guitar and riff up a song.
'Beyond boys beyond boys whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do when we take your stickers from you". :rofl:

Hakkola
11-05-2005, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by ryder_23

Ahahaha, umm, I might need to charge a fee or we'll need to do some fundraising, I'm poor these days myself.

Awesome, I'm game aswell, just hearing to much shit about them, starting to get to me.

I'm down for that, can I dress up like a Ninja?

We can all dress up like ninja's.

I'll go grab my guitar and riff up a song.
'Beyond boys beyond boys whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do when we take your stickers from you". :rofl:

:D :rofl:

JordanEG6
11-05-2005, 02:05 PM

LOL hey im game for that. i would love robbing retards for stickers :D

Originally posted by A_3

Oh Oh Oh i'm so down for this. We need an awesome theme song to strike fear into the hearts of the perpetraitors. Like the cops theme or ghostbusters. Something to let the villians know doom is upon them. :guns:

haha KILL BILL theme! (when the crazy 88s come in!) hahha then a slow mo shot of all beyond members getting out of their cars with the wind blowing and them song playing...LOL yes i watch too much TV. :D :rofl:

DannyO
11-05-2005, 02:09 PM

We can all dress up like ninja's.

AWESOME, actually, could I be a Ninja Wizard?, that would be soo friggin sweet.

BerserkerCatSplat
11-05-2005, 02:27 PM
Wait... are we retrieving stickers, or skinning them and setting them on fire? :rofl:

Ah, hell. I'm up for both! Ninja Pirate FTW!

DannyO
11-05-2005, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by BerserkerCatSplat
Wait... are we retrieving stickers, or skinning them and setting them on fire? :rofl:

I think were doing both, but just to add some humiliation, when they are on the floor on fire screaming for there life, can I throw a pie in there face?

Vypros
11-05-2005, 03:17 PM

I think were doing both, but just to add some humiliation, when they are on the floor on fire screaming for there life, can I throw a pie in there face? :nut: :rofl:

What will we call ourselves now that we've made up an underground ninja assasination team?

shakalaka
11-05-2005, 04:05 PM
hahahah and you guys must make a video or something for the whole thing. We can put that on the Beyond.ca home page. lol

A_3
11-05-2005, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by JordanEG6

LOL hey im game for that. i would love robbing retards for stickers :D

haha KILL BILL theme! (when the crazy 88s come in!) hahha then a slow mo shot of all beyond members getting out of their cars with the wind blowing and them song playing...LOL yes i watch too much TV. :D :rofl:

Oh that's good, and we can have the camera pause on each individual member in some sort of sudo-heroic pose where they can have their "beyond.ca super cowboy/pirate ninja sticker hunter crew" alias flash underneath.

talonboi
11-05-2005, 06:11 PM
hey might not be a bad idea! i'll join in too, although i dont have a beyond sticker :( , but if i see any one driving like an idiot, and if they have a beyond sticker, i'll juss post up a pic of their car, and u guys could find out who it is

DannyO
11-05-2005, 06:19 PM
^^^ Awesome, so what are we gonna call ourselves?, how bout Beyond Extreme Tactical Operations Ninja Squad?, or B.E.T.O.N.S for short, we won't just specialize in Sticker removal, but how bout, if we see fart cans or big wings, we use our stealth capability and chop them off.

Newk
11-05-2005, 06:21 PM
I am sooooo buying a plane ticket for this one.

Hakkola
11-05-2005, 06:56 PM
:nut: :rofl:

What will we call ourselves now that we've made up an underground ninja assasination team?

TNA - Team Ninja Assasins? Or maybe that stands for something else?

I like TNABSRU

Team Ninja Assasins and Beyond Sticker Retrieval Unit.

Vypros
11-05-2005, 07:03 PM

TNA - Team Ninja Assasins? Or maybe that stands for something else?

I like TNABSRU

Team Ninja Assasins and Beyond Sticker Retrieval Unit. :rofl:

SRTT - sticker removal tactical team
TTSRR - tactical team of sticker + rice removal

Sharpie
11-05-2005, 07:04 PM
Oh great global is going to see this and blame all the gang shootings and killings on beyond.:rofl:

You guys have to remember to make a video though.

BerserkerCatSplat
11-05-2005, 07:06 PM
CANSR - Calgary Association of Ninja Sticker Removers, a division of BONDO, the Beyond Order of Nefarious Destructive Organizations :D

Hakkola
11-05-2005, 07:17 PM
CUNT BLAAST
Canadian Ultimate Ninja Team of Beyonds Legion of Assasins Against Sticker Terrorists?

Maybe that ones a stretch. But what's in a name? Its our actions that are important.

A_3
11-05-2005, 07:21 PM
Team Chaos Havoc X-treme-Elite Ninja Sticker Retrival and Rice Remover Unit
TCHXENSRRRU

Vypros
11-05-2005, 07:31 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: this is great.

so when and where do we gather for our first meeting?

403Gemini
11-05-2005, 08:01 PM
dannyo i suggested that idea awhile ago (only selling stickers to members who have MET the mods, been to a few meets, know the community, etc)

like most the mods know me on a personal level, they know how i drive, ive cruised with them. Im responsible. what gave me an ill feeling is at car shows seeing beyond.ca stickers sold to any ricer who wants to put it on their car.

Pro
yay we get our name out
yay we make minimal profit on $4 stickers

Con
boo our name sucks
boo our name is assocated with ricers
boo our name is associated with street races
boo our name is.... etc

Honestly, i wouldnt mind buying a beyond sticker for $10-15 cause lets face it, ill only hafta buy 1-2 stickers EVAR. (depends how fast u go through cars) and just sorta having it towards "CORE" members makes it more of a "club". it also motivates people to get to the meets, know the mods, meet the people.

Any thoughts?

edit: and count me in for the retreval team

Vypros
11-05-2005, 08:04 PM
gemini - sounds like an awesome idea :):thumbsup:

I still don't have any beyond stickers :(

I will probably cruise up on wednesday to meet you all at chinook though. If you don't mind a lowered z24 cavalier wagon lol

403Gemini
11-05-2005, 08:08 PM
gemini - sounds like an awesome idea :):thumbsup:

I still don't have any beyond stickers :(

I will probably cruise up on wednesday to meet you all at chinook though. If you don't mind a lowered z24 cavalier wagon lol

yea.... i drive a saturn and nobody minds.

DannyO
11-05-2005, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by 403Gemini
dannyo i suggested that idea awhile ago (only selling stickers to members who have MET the mods, been to a few meets, know the community, etc)

like most the mods know me on a personal level, they know how i drive, ive cruised with them. Im responsible. what gave me an ill feeling is at car shows seeing beyond.ca stickers sold to any ricer who wants to put it on their car.

Pro
yay we get our name out
yay we make minimal profit on $4 stickers

Con
boo our name sucks
boo our name is assocated with ricers
boo our name is associated with street races
boo our name is.... etc

Honestly, i wouldnt mind buying a beyond sticker for $10-15 cause lets face it, ill only hafta buy 1-2 stickers EVAR. (depends how fast u go through cars) and just sorta having it towards "CORE" members makes it more of a "club". it also motivates people to get to the meets, know the mods, meet the people.

Any thoughts?

edit: and count me in for the retreval team

My thoughts exactly, Up the price and make requirements for getting these stickers, and you won't see anywhere NEAR as many ricers driving bad with them on, have any mods thought about this, who is it that sells them mainly, I know Kenny does, I'm interested to see what he thinks about making requirements, of course Rage would need to know aswell as well, he owns beyond..lol

ryder_23
11-05-2005, 08:12 PM
Alright, i'm going to take initiative

First Official meeting of the [We can decide on a name later]

Where: Tim Hortons Industrial Zone
When: Tonight 1130
why: To capture street racers with beyond stickers
how come: Cause we dont promote street racing
Vehicle: Something big, dark in color, no beyond markings
Dress Code: Dark Ninja Outfits
Equipment: Razor blades, Windex, cotton coths, and print out of this thread to show local authorities incase there suspicious of our activites

403Gemini
11-05-2005, 08:21 PM
good idea jaret

for those who need to know how to become ninjas, i will reveal the ancient chinese secret

http://www.irc-abgedreht.de/content/kappes/ninjawochen/ninjalesson.jpg

403Gemini
11-05-2005, 08:24 PM
i think we should go down to the street races, take pictures of peoples liscence plates and the cars with the beyond.ca stickers on it.

get em banz0red, and report em

iceburns288
11-05-2005, 08:28 PM
CUNT BLAAST
Canadian Ultimate Ninja Team of Beyonds Legion of Assasins Against Sticker Terrorists?

That made me laugh out loud!:rofl: :rofl:

403Gemini
11-05-2005, 08:32 PM
perhaps a new brand of stickers

i dunno something like CORE BEYOND.CA or something haha so people will not just see "beyond.ca" and be like "bah that could be 1 in 30,000 people" but rather a exclusive group with these stickers ;)

DannyO
11-05-2005, 08:32 PM
i think we should go down to the street races, take pictures of peoples liscence plates and the cars with the beyond.ca stickers on it.

Thats not a bad idea :rofl: , but we gotta make sure the whole team knows, as if we had 2 seperate teams, one could take pictures of the other and end up getting the team banned...ll

403Gemini
11-06-2005, 11:34 AM

Thats not a bad idea :rofl: , but we gotta make sure the whole team knows, as if we had 2 seperate teams, one could take pictures of the other and end up getting the team banned...ll

haha of course!!! lol we'd roll down in 1 unit

DA G UNIT!!!!! lol

maybe an SUV, then go for nachos and wings after lol

A_3
11-06-2005, 11:39 AM
SUV... we're talking beyond.ca here, I think it's most likely going to be a Civic packed with 8 guys. Think of how awesome we'll look as we get it out.

BTW: Can I be known as codename: "White Fury"? haha adds to the ambience :D

403Gemini
11-06-2005, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by A_3
SUV... we're talking beyond.ca here, I think it's most likely going to be a Civic packed with 8 guys. Think of how awesome we'll look as we get it out.

BTW: Can I be known as codename: "White Fury"? haha adds to the ambience :D

will look like either

a.) something from a rap video with a huge entourage

or

b.) a fucking clown car

or

c.) both :D

arian_ma
11-06-2005, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by Nissanaddict
Zenki S14 240sx (no beyond stickers) license plate EAR-614 (I think is the number, letters were ear) that cut me off on McLeod southbound on Tuesday in the crappy weather. You could've totalled both our cars, you're lucky I give a crap about my beater, most people don't. :hijack: again.

Was that S14 purple?
All stock except for an aftermarket exhaust?

talonboi
11-06-2005, 03:02 PM

hah i have a whole video on street racing...amazing on how many people race there, but yeah i've noticed some vehicles at tim hortons, that i would see at the meets

talonboi
11-06-2005, 03:05 PM

DA G UNIT!!!!! lol

who ever is 25yrs old, i can rent them a suv for a cheap rate! but only for one night, cuzz i can get in trouble for renting out an suv for 18$/day:D
then we can use this vehicle to goto the "races" so in case if we run into any police they cant give us a ticket for any "illegal" mods. nothing worse then going down to timmy's to bust people, but then getting busted ourselves:D

SilverBoost
11-07-2005, 02:02 AM
some of you guys are kidding though right? And I say that with all sincerity...

People don't look at a sticker and say, "oh that gives Beyond a bad name" or, "that Beyond driver is certainly driving badly".

I really doubt many people, not associated with the car scene or tuning scene, even really know what Beyond is. If anything the only downfall about the decal is that it gives someone one more thing to identify a car by. But that's about it.

I really wouldn't be too worried about it giving Beyond members a bad name, or anyone involved in tuning, because in case you haven't noticed, ANYONE who drives a tuned honda, nissan, suby, etc or basically anyone who has anything visually different than what came on the car stock is pegged a street racer by the general public. The sticker doesn't mean a row of beans to mother with a kid in a stroller who hates the sound of an exhaust.

Just my opinion.

phat97yukon
11-07-2005, 02:13 AM

DA G UNIT!!!!! lol

I got my yukon, dark green and tinted out... fits 5 with enough cup holders for all :thumbsup: Im in for this after almost bein rear ended on deerfoot by a blue rsx with a beyond sticker a while back flyin in and outta traffic... Try it when i dont have over people in my truck and you will meet my bumper and diff....

AllGoNoShow
11-07-2005, 02:30 AM
lol Jordan. Just about did that to someone else in the regal, good old steel bumpers.

I'm up for hutning down shitty Beyond.ca drivers and taking their stickers away. If they can't do it responsibly while support a local group then they don't deserve a sticker. You guys can go all ninja I'll just go as me.

DannyO
11-07-2005, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by SilverBoost
some of you guys are kidding though right? And I say that with all sincerity...

People don't look at a sticker and say, "oh that gives Beyond a bad name" or, "that Beyond driver is certainly driving badly".

I really doubt many people, not associated with the car scene or tuning scene, even really know what Beyond is. If anything the only downfall about the decal is that it gives someone one more thing to identify a car by. But that's about it.

I really wouldn't be too worried about it giving Beyond members a bad name, or anyone involved in tuning, because in case you haven't noticed, ANYONE who drives a tuned honda, nissan, suby, etc or basically anyone who has anything visually different than what came on the car stock is pegged a street racer by the general public. The sticker doesn't mean a row of beans to mother with a kid in a stroller who hates the sound of an exhaust.

Just my opinion.

To be honest, I just wanna be a ninja :(

talonboi
11-07-2005, 04:29 AM

To be honest, I just wanna be a ninja :( :rofl: halloween was your only chance :D

A_3
11-07-2005, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by AllGoNoShow
lol Jordan. Just about did that to someone else in the regal, good old steel bumpers.

I'm up for hutning down shitty Beyond.ca drivers and taking their stickers away. If they can't do it responsibly while support a local group then they don't deserve a sticker. You guys can go all ninja I'll just go as me.

But think of how bad ass we'll all look as Ninja's getting out of your 7 series. :)

Vypros
11-07-2005, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by A_3

But think of how bad ass we'll all look as Ninja's getting out of your 7 series. :) :rofl: :werd:

SilverBoost
11-07-2005, 12:14 PM

To be honest, I just wanna be a ninja :(

Better start here then.

http://www.entertheninja.com/

:)

403Gemini
11-07-2005, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by SilverBoost

Better start here then.

http://www.entertheninja.com/

:)

and of course:

http://www.realultimatepower.net/

schurchill39
11-07-2005, 08:32 PM
Oh god this is the funniest thread i have read in a long time. I really hope you guys do it and make sure to get some video footage.

Goblin
11-07-2005, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by A_3

But think of how bad ass we'll all look as Ninja's getting out of your 7 series. :)

lol :thumbsup:

Might want to tell the cops that there will be a bunch of ninjas getting out of a black 735 (fo shizzle?) and not to worry, we are only performing good for the city.

(might think we are assaulting ppl)

BerserkerCatSplat
11-07-2005, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by Goblin

lol :thumbsup:

Might want to tell the cops that there will be a bunch of ninjas getting out of a black 735 (fo shizzle?) and not to worry, we are only performing good for the city.

(might think we are assaulting ppl)

They'll think we're asian gang mambers or something! :rofl:

A_3
11-07-2005, 11:46 PM
The Beyond Mafia...
Watch out or we'll chop you.....

....In the Photoshop section....

Kobe
11-07-2005, 11:53 PM
HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
I think i pissed myself...
I'm in for the Ninja thing hahahha

Lo)2enz0
11-08-2005, 02:27 AM
ha ha ha you guys are hilarious, love how this thread started with someone bitching about a guy with a beyond sticker and it turned out everyone wants to be a ninja.

if someone steals mine expect the white ninja coming to kick your ass with a strut tower bar as a weapon.

403Gemini
11-08-2005, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by Lo)2enz0
ha ha ha you guys are hilarious, love how this thread started with someone bitching about a guy with a beyond sticker and it turned out everyone wants to be a ninja.

if someone steals mine expect the white ninja coming to kick your ass with a strut tower bar as a weapon.

dude we've all seen the white ninja from college university, he cant do shit ;)

AllGoNoShow
11-08-2005, 02:32 AM

hahha

BerserkerCatSplat
11-08-2005, 02:41 AM
Originally posted by Lo)2enz0

Oh, NO3S!!!

http://kontek.net/sgeo/images/furtherexe/temcw12.jpg

It is the Great White Ninja!

Lo)2enz0
11-08-2005, 02:43 AM

the white ninja looks like he can't do shit when he is not in disguise. The wraith can not be described because the FCC won't allow it over the internet.

A_3
11-08-2005, 09:01 AM
Damn the FCC... taking away my side boob hour!
"does this side boob turn you on?"
"does this side boob turn you on?"
"does this side bood turn you on.... well it shouldn't...because it's my side boob"

Lo)2enz0
11-08-2005, 04:43 PM
ha ha ha, i wasn't sure if anyone would catch that

Vagabond142
11-08-2005, 05:28 PM
If realy needed, I have a NTV (ninja transport vehicle) in the form of a 1984 Chevy Caprice Classic Wagon that misfires on a cylinder and doesn't like anything higher than 1/2 throttle. If the police saw it at a street race, they wouldn't even give it a second look.

Best part? With some squishing in, it can hold NINE ninjas (three front seat, three back seat, three in the fold up, rear facing seat that is over the tools and such in the back of the car, so that the ninjas can squirt windex at any pursuing ricers) :thumbsup:

Or I can bring the civic, which can transport 5 ninjas in enormous comfort :bigpimp:

AllGoNoShow
11-08-2005, 05:33 PM
5 in a civic comfort?
man I can fit 7 in my ment to be 5 in comfort :P

Carfanman
11-08-2005, 06:49 PM
Hahaha, if only I lived closer.

And was able to drive...

Goblin
11-09-2005, 12:39 AM
Hop on your bicycle bud, no excuses now.

Carfanman
11-09-2005, 04:54 PM
Hahahhaha Ok, I'll do that:D